Tennessee Game Who is Going..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Tennessee Game Who is Going..

Its that time of the year.. I have been lucky to know  a few people and snagged 3 Luxury Suite tickets for the game on Sunday.As long as we have had ticktes to the Pats this is the first time ever watching a game from here. There will be 3 Patriot fans in the suite and the rest Titan fans... Should be fun...

Flying into Boston the following Wednesday for opening weekend. Not even going to see the Red Sox against the yankees. Going to use that money at Foxwoods...K

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Tennessee Game Who is Going..

Awesome!  Lucky you, Enjoy!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Good for you STXHolder! That will be a good and fun time to take some mental notes and report back to us of what Other Teams fans are saying about the Pats.

Will you be wearing a Pats hat/jersey? LOL; Don't laugh because I suspect there are a coupla forum members who wear full gear on that easy chair watching on TV, protective mask and all !!!!

Have a great time ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

Will you be wearing a Pats hat/jersey? LOL; Don't laugh because I suspect there are a coupla forum members who wear full gear on that easy chair watching on TV, protective mask and all !!!!

Have a great time ....

What?  You saying you don't? lol!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

BTW ... for you out of towners ....National broadcast.

The Patriots' season-opening game against the Titans on Sunday at LP Field will be broadcast on CBS, with the top team of Jim Nantz (play-by-play) and Phil Simms (analysis) on the call. It is a national broadcast.

Nantz and Simms are no strangers to Patriots football, as they called six games during the 2011 season. Nantz covers his dislike for the Pats as well as he is able ....hahaha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Yes, TFB12 ...You posted a photo of that recently ...your always good for a laugh TFB12. haha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Got the Brady throwback, hat, heck even the Patriot logo underware......Will post a few pics....In response to palookaski's comment:

Good for you STXHolder! That will be a good and fun time to take some mental notes and report back to us of what Other Teams fans are saying about the Pats.

Have a great time ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Sth1971 I will be there as well.  If you just happen to come across 2 more, my wife and i would love to partake in some of the suites as well.  Do anybody no were the team is staying

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

MPF have a great time...... Looks like its going to be  a awesome day...

TFB  add a beer belly and thats me... Nice Pic!!In response to mississippipatfan's comment:

Sth1971 I will be there as well.  If you just happen to come across 2 more, my wife and i would love to partake in some of the suites as well.  Do anybody no were the team is staying