Tension at Patriots Training Camp

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

Tension at Patriots Training Camp

In two of the last three training camp sessions, there has been some fistacuffs and shoving taking place between offensive and Defensive players. It wouldn't be surprising if another fracas was to go down again. What is everyone's take on it, is it just part of those dog days of camp or a cause for concern? I think its just apart of camp, though its happened within a 3-day frame and you don't want someone getting injured due to fighting and you don't want fighting to be the topic of training camp.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Tension at Patriots Training Camp

Good, I want nastiness in camp. These are typical camps fights that happen all the time. Not a big deal imo. When the season starts they will be one team with one goal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Seeing any fight in this defense is a good thing. The way they were abused last season was disgraceful. They need to get nasty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Tension at Patriots Training Camp:
    Good, I want nastiness in camp. These are typical camps fights that happen all the time. Not a big deal imo. When the season starts they will be one team with one goal
    Posted by PatsEng

+1

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Tension at Patriots Training Camp:
    This gutless team is falling apart.
    Posted by ManningRules

Right. They come a Gronk ankle injury away from winning the SB again and they're falling apart. Way to show your football knowledge.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts