Terrell Owens in Patriots uniform!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Terrell Owens in Patriots uniform!

I think I should re-emphasize this, MOSS IS NOT COMING BACK!

If Moss was even 80% of the deep threat he was in 07's some team would have signed him by now. But, is he signed even being in the best shape of his life according to his agent? The answer is no. That's because Moss has become 1 dimensional and that dimension has lost 2 or 3 steps.

And please don't say that he'll only play for the Pats because it simply isn't true. He'll play for who ever gives him the money he wants. He shot his way out of Minn because he know they weren't going to pay him. He shot his way out of Oak because he knew that his rep was hurt and there was no way he'd get another big payday. He shot his way out of NE because they wouldn't extend him to the contract he thought he deserved and wanted to be traded to a team that might give him that extension. He shot his way out of Minn yet again because he realized he wasn't get looks which would kill his value in the off-season.

He's a hired gun, I knew it when we got him and I still know it now. At the time though he was our hired gun but lets just say he's trying to fire a 7th shot out of a 6 shooter. He doesn't have it anymore, he can't out run CB's, hasn't warranted double coverage this past year, won't out jump/stretch out for a ball, and can't get any kind of separation.

Moss was great until the end but you have to just let go eventually and don't look back. We have one of the best O's in the game and it's becoming one of the best balanced O's in the game. Why would you want to mess with it for an over the hill #3 WR who demands to be a #1 WR?

I pray that we win at least 1 playoff game this year so that we can finally put Moss to rest

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Amen in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit!

Moss is D -O-N-E

Remember Terry Glenn.... Did, D-I-D, did!  lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

NO that´s spanish for NO !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Three words, NO, NO, NO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

I don't know why most of you guys who suggest things like this think that we should be giving old player's who maybe... MAYBE!! deserve rings to them. The Pats are no charity shop. I feel a bit bad for TO out there with no scouts today but the Pats have ZERO need for him at this minute. Taylor Price can't even get on the field and he's clearly capable and as well as that he's not 37!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

I can't even believe people are still wanting Moss. I want to barf when I read it. He STUNK at the end. He was taken completely out of games with single coverage, and not even by the other teams #1 corner some of the time.

When we first got him he was insane, but his skills seriously eroded. He didn't do ANYTHING after leaving here and NOBODY has picked him up. It's much better that Brady doesn't have to feed Moss' ego by wasting half a dozen throws per game on him.

T.O.on the other hand wasn't half bad at Cincy & that was w/Palmer throwing him the ball. His big problem is drops. Brady doesn't tolerate guys who drop many balls. Our guys are pretty fantastic at catching balls that should be caught and even snagging most of the ones that are off a bit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In Response to Terrell Owens in Patriots uniform!:
    I wonder if T.O. ever wearing the Pats uniform this season.  He will be another weapons for Tom to do his work.  The Pats don't have a deep threat wideout.  If T.O. want to have a championship ring he should joint in the Pats team whatever price he got pay.  But if he wants the money then else where.
    Posted by profootball

DUH DA FUH!!! duh ma pah suh. duuuuh fuh

(absolutly not)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

you have a better chance of seeing me in a patriots uniform at least I wouldnt cause locker room problems.

If ocho cant get the system then how would t.o be any diffrent and why take the chance of disrupting a team that seems to be  young and a sponge right now learning all that bill and his staff have to offer. 

ocho will come @ I have a feeling we will all be surprised when he pops into the game plan this bye week has brought much to the team deadrick cannon faulk brace and seabass  this bye was just what the team needed pefect week to have it from a pup stand point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NEVER.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

In Response to Re: Terrell Owens in Patriots uniform!:
    Harley where's the BOMB!
    Posted by bobbysu

HERE IT IS>>>>NO TO T.O.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

T O would do A LOT more than ocho!!!!! How about we keep T O and OCHO and dont sign that 5th RB LOL LOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I prefer Lobster Mac-n-Cheese.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

He could join the T-ocho, no show.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Looks as though the Patriots are at least doing their due dilligence on him. They had someone at his workout. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Patriots-attending-Terrell-Owens-workout?urn=nfl-411129
    Posted by nightrider495

I hate to burst your bubble but the only people at TO's workout were camera crews from ESPN and the NFL network. Not a single team sent anyone.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

T + O = P O I S O N

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Only people who does not know the difference between"?" and "!" would start such a thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Moss had 3 TDs in three starts for the Pats just over a year ago, but the football experts here know he's washed up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I think I should re-emphasize this, MOSS IS NOT COMING BACK! If Moss was even 80% of the deep threat he was in 07's some team would have signed him by now. But, is he signed even being in the best shape of his life according to his agent? The answer is no. That's because Moss has become 1 dimensional and that dimension has lost 2 or 3 steps. And please don't say that he'll only play for the Pats because it simply isn't true. He'll play for who ever gives him the money he wants. He shot his way out of Minn because he know they weren't going to pay him. He shot his way out of Oak because he knew that his rep was hurt and there was no way he'd get another big payday. He shot his way out of NE because they wouldn't extend him to the contract he thought he deserved and wanted to be traded to a team that might give him that extension. He shot his way out of Minn yet again because he realized he wasn't get looks which would kill his value in the off-season. He's a hired gun, I knew it when we got him and I still know it now. At the time though he was our hired gun but lets just say he's trying to fire a 7th shot out of a 6 shooter. He doesn't have it anymore, he can't out run CB's, hasn't warranted double coverage this past year, won't out jump/stretch out for a ball, and can't get any kind of separation. Moss was great until the end but you have to just let go eventually and don't look back. We have one of the best O's in the game and it's becoming one of the best balanced O's in the game. Why would you want to mess with it for an over the hill #3 WR who demands to be a #1 WR? I pray that we win at least 1 playoff game this year so that we can finally put Moss to rest
    Posted by PatsEng

i agree about the pats offense and that they're into the season as the team they are and will continue to become.  For Moss to just waltz in almost wouldn't be appropriate.  But if any one could do it, he could.  And I said it would have to be an emergency for it to happen.

I agree, Moss would play for money some where else yet wouldn't fit on any other team around the league.  But he could have success on the Pats and the pats only.  The chemistry between him and Brady is unique.

This said, I was relieved as well when he was shipped out last year.  However, it seems he learned a valuable lesson.  Too late I guess but it's hard to let it go.  And I won't bring it up again because you're totally right, our offense is a beast even without the one incredible asset of a deep threat.  Can we call up Reggie Caldwell, just kidding... Terry Glen from '95...  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Just for the record.  If Moss does come walking through that door, I'll be loving it.  

And for those of you who think that his skills are gone.  And if the unlikely scenario of him suiting up for the Pats this season happens.  When you see him catching touchdowns like he's taking candy from a baby, feel free to join in the celebrations as though you always knew he never lost it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I think we've seen that Bibi Jones looks better in a Patriots uniform

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

Moss had 3 TDs in three starts for the Pats just over a year ago, but the football experts here know he's washed up.
    Posted by BabeParilli

You mean before he decided to quit trying?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Hell to the bells NOOOOOOOOOO Way.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

I SAY WE GET MOSS, to AND OCHO ALL ON THE SAME TEAM SO we can go down as the most insane receiving group in HISTORy! where's al davis when u need him? carson palmer would love it!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Terrell Owens in Patriots uniform! : You mean before he decided to quit trying?
    Posted by Evil2012

If scoring 3 TDs in 3 starts is "quitting" then all but one receiver this season should try it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

This guy tried off-ing himself a couple of weeks back...he's not playing for anyone ever again...teams are not THAT stupid, even the truly clueless ones!

Sections
Shortcuts