Terrell Owens was a patriot. he wore #83 last year hahahaha

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Terrell Owens was a patriot. he wore #83 last year hahahaha

ooopsie dropsies

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: Terrell Owens was a patriot. he wore #83 last year hahahaha

no one got this one????  tO Dropped the ball a lot.  hence the welker relation

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Ok man. LoL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

dumb

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

well u better hope welker dont light it up this year while danny IR misses his usual 5-8 games

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

we all got the reference, it was just a stupid thread that didnt deserve a comment. Next time you post such inane drivel and nobody comments, let it die, dont feel the need to bump it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

yessa massa

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

well u better hope welker dont light it up this year while danny IR misses his usual 5-8 games

wel u bettr hope the Jints don't miss the playoffs agin nxt season lolz

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

For the life of me I don't know why you are constantly posting on a Pats forum while being a Giants fan? The only answer I can come up with is that the water is so polluted in that filthy city that it's affected your brain--really is'nt there a Giants forum or are you the only fan that talks about them in the offseason? You are a very irritating person and it would make my day if you just never posted on here again---you fit the mold of the Arrogant Big mouthed NYorker that most of the Country detests! If you are still on here by this Xmass-I am going to only ask for one gift--that you no longer have access to any computer so your stupidity and nonsense cannot be propagated to others ears. This is not a joke-please find something else to do-heck you live in NY city with 8 million other jerks--find a friend or something!