Terrell Suggs: 31 Teams hate the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Terrell Suggs: 31 Teams hate the Patriots

In response to TFB12's comment:

The dude just won the SuperBowl yet he still has the Patriots on his mind?  Whats wrong with this guy?  Jealous much!!  Hahahahaha!

i have to doubt very much it's "jealousy" TFB...they are the champs and beat ur team at home to do it...u guys really got to drop that "jealousy" nonsense when it comes to certain teams or maybe the NFL in general

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Terrell Suggs likes to talk about Tom Brady so much, deep down I think there is more to it!

hahaha bob ross would be proud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

i have to doubt very much it's "jealousy" TFB...they are the champs and beat ur team at home to do it...u guys really got to drop that "jealousy" nonsense when it comes to certain teams or maybe the NFL in general

How else do you explain it.  The guy just won a SB and all he does is talk about NE.  Unless you have evidence Brady and Belichick had a three some (amazing i had to make that 2 words to get it through the filter) with his mom I don't see any other logical explanation.  The guy has never liked New England or the attention they get for being a successful franchise.  If that isn't jealousy idk what is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

How else do you explain it.  The guy just won a SB and all he does is talk about NE.  Unless you have evidence Brady and Belichick had a three some (amazing i had to make that 2 words to get it through the filter) with his mom I don't see any other logical explanation.  The guy has never liked New England or the attention they get for being a successful franchise.  If that isn't jealousy idk what is.

he just hates the pats-and so do others-for any number of reasons but he has zero reason to be "jealous"...why would he be coming off a championship which included winning in ur building? bellichick isnt likeable necessarily u have to admit...pats fans may want it to be envy-and for some teams/players i am sure it is-but not suggs and the ravens

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Imagine the reaction if a Patriot had said that after winning one of the SB's?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

now i will say the pats wouldn't do that-whether b/c of class or fear of bellichick or both

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

bart scott and terrell suggs will both be back in the gutter on welfare as soon as their checks run out along with cromagnon with his eight kids

this comment says more about you than suggs

42/46...what is the matter , can't you handle the Truth ?

oooh you're tough!  I'm a-scared!

so suggs is on welfare is the truth? or ever was? scott too? and they have multiple kids? facts?

please post proof...

or maybe ur just a crybaby righty whitey?  :  )

or maybe 42+46 =88 and is your I.Q ,boy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

bart scott and terrell suggs will both be back in the gutter on welfare as soon as their checks run out along with cromagnon with his eight kids

so suggs is on welfare is the truth? or ever was? scott too? and they have multiple kids? facts?

please post proof...

You're giving him too much credit.  42 + 46 are most likely the two separate scores that he's achieved, leaving his IQ around a 44.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The dude just won the SuperBowl yet he still has the Patriots on his mind?  Whats wrong with this guy?  Jealous much!!  Hahahahaha!

You would think, right?  But there is some deep rooted stuff going on there.  It's like someone stole his girlfriend and he holds an eternal grudge!  That's what he comes accross like, but with football.

All I can think is he feels the Patriots get so many headlines over the years that he just can't stand not getting any so he makes remarks like this to get headlines.  To be honest, the guy doesn't get much press and the Ravens don't get much press even after winning the SB.  The only press they seem to get is Flacco's contract, Lewis retirement, Suggs bashing the Patriots.  I do think this guy has some jealousy issues with the Pats.  He is a good player and he doesn't get much press or credit for his play, I wold be pretty mad to... But the Patriots, come on now!  I like how he says they guys he talked to who has been on the Patriots have bad things to say.... Um, ok!  Sure they do!  Now he is just making stuff up!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

If the Pats are hated it's because they are successfull, I mean who hates the Browns or Jags or Jets......wait I hate the Jets. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Why can't someone run this excuse for a human being over with a cement truck and collect Bernard Pollard whilst they are at it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In response to BabePariIIi's comment:

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Remember when the team used to back things up on the field?......I think Suggs is calling the Pats out this coming year. ....time to shut him up

Well maybe if BB the GM provided BB the Coach and the GOAT with better players we'd have 11 rings by now.  He has surrounded Brady with mediocre players.  The fact that you nitwits can't see that is beyond the realm of comprehension. 

What, you trying out outrusty rusty? Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

now i will say the pats wouldn't do that-whether b/c of class or fear of bellichick or both

P1$S OFF, GIANT BOY.  GO MIND YOUR OWN TEAMS BUSINESS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The Pats of today are similar in stature to the "America's Team" Dallas Cowboys of the 70s. Those Cowboys were hated, too. Great success always breeds envy.

Suggs and his Buzzard teammates have no class. They consistently whine, even after they've won a SB.         

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

please post proof...

thats the best u can come up with? lame...

watch calling people "boy"....white trash

another fan i am glad is not a giants fan

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

If the Pats are hated it's because they are successfull, I mean who hates the Browns or Jags or Jets......wait I hate the Jets. :)

maybe - but why then arent the giants steelers packers even ravens hated?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TroyBrown80's comment:

P1$S OFF, GIANT BOY.  GO MIND YOUR OWN TEAMS BUSINESS.

my teams "business" is beating yours troy  :  )

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

You would think, right?  But there is some deep rooted stuff going on there.  It's like someone stole his girlfriend and he holds an eternal grudge!  That's what he comes accross like, but with football.

All I can think is he feels the Patriots get so many headlines over the years that he just can't stand not getting any so he makes remarks like this to get headlines.  To be honest, the guy doesn't get much press and the Ravens don't get much press even after winning the SB.  The only press they seem to get is Flacco's contract, Lewis retirement, Suggs bashing the Patriots.  I do think this guy has some jealousy issues with the Pats.  He is a good player and he doesn't get much press or credit for his play, I wold be pretty mad to... But the Patriots, come on now!  I like how he says they guys he talked to who has been on the Patriots have bad things to say.... Um, ok!  Sure they do!  Now he is just making stuff up!

ur reaching tfb...he aint jealous just hates the pats

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

please post proof...

You're giving him too much credit.  42 + 46 are most likely the two separate scores that he's achieved, leaving his IQ around a 44.

well well whitey bulger is back!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

There is always a reason for hate, it can't be just because the way the Pats do things.  It's deeper then that..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

There is always a reason for hate, it can't be just because the way the Pats do things.  It's deeper then that..

I'm inclined to agree, TFB.  My opinion is that Suggs simply has more issues than National Geographic and is fixated on Brady and the Pats.  I don't think he can help himself.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to alfred-e-bob-neumier's comment:

Suggs is one and done, as are the Ravens....he obviously hates Brady because he has a serious case of jealousy of both Brady, his life (male model looks, intelligence, rich wife who also happens to be an ex Victoria's Secret Angel, one mansion already built in Cali, one on the way in Brookline)and the team he's on (again, Ravens will be one and done and the Pats viable for the playoffs until Brady retires).

Oh yes...then there's that Butt Ugly Face of his...anyone that looks like that has to be a very angry person...BWAHAHAHAHA!

hiya Queenie!

Sections
Shortcuts