1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Re: Terrell Suggs: 31 Teams hate the Patriots

In response to TFB12's comment:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

priceless clown pic TB

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Hey jr- Afetr all this time you finally replied to one of my posts without bringing up a player from another team. Good boy!

The hate and disdain has nothing to do with the pats winning because well...they haven't won anything in what is it now 10 11 years??/

Nope it's Spygate-real fans of the greatest game hate the pats because they cheated the greatest game ever played.That's it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^ + at least ONE fan who can't get this off their mind.  Get past it and quit using it as an excuse why your J-E-T-S can't win the division more often since 2007.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Yeah, and 31 million people hate Terrell Suggs. What of it? Guy is a halfway broken down has been. His jaunt through the league will end soon enough. Patience.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WelkerRules' comment:

priceless clown pic TB

Hahaha!  Thanks man.  It's an oldie but goodie!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Suggs is a knumbskull

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to WelkerRules's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

jeez he does have big gums though....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

^ + at least ONE fan who can't get this off their mind.  Get past it and quit using it as an excuse why your J-E-T-S can't win the division more often since 2007.

It's all he can hang on to.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

Hey jr- Afetr all this time you finally replied to one of my posts without bringing up a player from another team. Good boy!

The hate and disdain has nothing to do with the pats winning because well...they haven't won anything in what is it now 10 11 years??/

Nope it's Spygate-real fans of the greatest game hate the pats because they cheated the greatest game ever played.That's it.

Wow, you are a liar AND a fool.  You probably hit the trifecta with UGLY, too.  Remind me again how long it's been since the Jests won anything?  OH, YEAH, THEY ALMOST WON THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP 2 YEARS RUNNING. Thats a really nice blankie for you to hold while sucking your thumb.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

Wow, you are a liar AND a fool.  You probably hit the trifecta with UGLY, too.  Remind me again how long it's been since the Jests won anything?  OH, YEAH, THEY ALMOST WON THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP 2 YEARS RUNNING. Thats a really nice blankie for you to hold while sucking your thumb.  

dave ur a real meanie

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Intersting- I come in here with facts and all that I get in return are insults?!SHOCKER!

I never reply to personal atatcks I find them both cowardly and infantile at the same time.

Anybody else spout off the pats this past weekend or will it begin during OTA's or Pre-season?

Try to stay on point folks- This is about the pats and how they are percieved throughout the sporting world. I understand that it is a tough pill to swallow but the pats earned the sporting worlds disdain! 

Bringing up the Jets in a pats forum is a defense mechanism-Try to stay focussed on the subject at hand!

31 Teams, Leon and the majority of the sporting world outside of NE of course hate the pats -Your thoughts are aways welcome

Sections
Shortcuts