Terrell Suggs among the scum of the NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Terrell Suggs among the scum of the NFL

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000107329/article/terrell-suggs-girlfriend-claims-he-punched-her-in-neck

According to the domestic complaint obtained Friday by The Baltimore Sun, Suggs' longtime girlfriend, Candace Williams, claimed the All-Pro punched her in the neck and dragged her alongside a speeding car with their two children in the vehicle. The woman said she suffered "severe road rash" as a result of the incident.

"In December 2009, Williams alleged Suggs held her down on the floor, poured bleach on her and their son and kicked her in the face, breaking her nose, according to The Sun. Williams also claimed physical abuse dating to the start of their relationship in 2007."

I dont know how true this is. Why is she still with him? Gold digger? A lot of this story seems far-fetched and I feel like getting punched in the neck by a man his size would do some serious and visible damage.

That being said, and to my knowledge, Suggs is yet to deny these claims.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Terrell Suggs among the scum of the NFL

In the wake of the Jovan Belcher tragedy, should be interesting what Goodell does after further investigation.

If he suspended Big Ben without charges, I'm sure he could do the same to Suggs.

This is a heinous act if true.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

there was another thread yesterday that mentioned Terell Suggs having to turn all his guns in to local law enforcement by court order. Well that only happens as a result of a petitioner (his girlfriend) filing for a restraining order (or protection order) against a respondent (Suggs). Hopefully after years of "allegedly" being a victim of domestic abuse his gal has finally decided to break free of this a$$hole. If those incidents occurred in front of the kids and were not reported both should be charged with child neglect.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

This is from PFT:

More details have emerged in connection with last month’s decision by law-enforcement tocollect multiple firearms from Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs.

According to WBAL-TV, Suggs surrendered a .45-caliber pistol, a 9 mm pistol, a .454 Casull revolver, a Bushmaster rifle, two Defender 2000 rifles, and three shotguns.

The confiscation occurred as a result of a temporary protective order granted to Candace Williams, the mother of Suggs’ two children.  Per the report, the order arose from allegations that, in September 2012, Suggs entered Williams’ car, punched her in the neck, threw her out of the car, and then drove away while she tried to get her purse and phone — all in the presence of their children.  She claims she was dragged “at a high rate of speed” and that she had road rash on her legs and feet for multiple weeks.

Suggs issued the following statement on Friday:  “My fiancee and I have two beautiful children together whom we both love and care for tremendously.  The personal issues that the two of us have faced recently have been addressed in a responsible and adult manner and have been resolved.  I am certain that we will get through this matter and move forward as a happy family.”

But the “happy family” will be divided.  According to Williams’ lawyer, the couple will maintain separate residences, Williams will have custody of the children, and Suggs will have liberal visitation rights.  The agreement is expected to be finalized next week.

It’s unclear when or if Suggs will be getting his arsenal back.  Though he has every right to own the guns, here’s hoping he does so responsibly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

God so sad. I'm sure after the Jovan tradegy Suggs fiancé is seeing what will happen if she stays. The cases mentioned are not just acts of spousal abuse but are dangerous because the anger involved is sick.. What kind of man would do that to a woman I can't imagine what her life is like, the fear she lives with. She needs to stay away and he shouldn't be able to see his kids. He is not a man he is an animal..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I can't really condemn someone based off an accusation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Ugly thug.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Suggs could always be charged with "assault with an ugly mug" at any time! :)

11. This post has been removed.