Terrell Suggs heats up rivalry with Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Terrell Suggs heats up rivalry with Brady

I don't think I recall seeing a player so enamored with Brady before.

Very creepy.

If you change the word "player" with "poster" you could start a whole thread Rusty. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

It's good to be Sugged!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

After forcing a Brees fumble in Baltimore’s 30-24 victory over New Orleans on Sunday, Suggs made a point of telling me, “I don’t think he got rattled at all. A couple of times I was in his face, but it didn’t faze him. He’s one of the most composed quarterbacks in the league. And you notice he doesn’t whine to the refs when he doesn’t get the call like some other guys. That says a lot about that man.”

Really - how dumb is Suggs. He just dissed himself with that commentary. Suggs whines to the refs more than any QB and loses his composure in the 4th Q all the time. Play more, talk less. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Terrell Suggs heats up rivalry with Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Terrell Suggs heats up rivalry with Brady : I am pretty sure his grill is mangled beyond all repair:
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Are those his baby teeth?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, what a piece of sh!t. I know Brady publicly says none of these comments mean anything to him but I seriously hope he's keeping note. First, Brees was better than Brady and now Brady doesn't deserve to be in the Pro Bowl. Both statements are ridiculous, especially for a player to make. And it's just not a player but a player that's never won anything in his life. Clearly, he's bothered by Brady's success and complete ownage of the Ravens. Now, I seriously hope we see these guys in January and a) avenge the loss last year and b) the entire offense steps up to show Suggs exactly how good Brady is. I'm sure aside from Brady, others on offense are also making note.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

FUGHEDABOUDIT!

Suggsy is the kind of throw back where if you ask him to spell C-A-T, he'd say, "Meow!". When he was at AZ State, some folks nicknamed him PB, the chemical symbol of lead. Nothing passes through....

Let him set himself aside as the drum major of his priovate little one-man band. We can expect nothing more from this obviously reality-challenged individual. The scary part is that he'll be foisted on society once his playing days are over. I'm sure Brady and the Boys will look forward to whoever they'll face int eh playoffs. If it happens to be the Ravens, then so be it. They'll come in healthier this time around, PLUS be on a roll, something they failed miserably to do in '09.   
    Then we'll be able to see Ray Ray and Suggsy fight over who gets the biggest piece of the Crying Towel.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Again, 20 years from now Brady will be remembered as one of the best QBs of all time and Suggs will be some guy who played for the Ravens, if anyone even remembers his name.  Consider the source.  I have never seen a player try to get so much mileage by publicly airing his disdain for another team's player.  Is it that Terrell needs the attention?  I could see if Ray Lewis was saying that he hates Brady, and maybe he does, but at least coming from him the comments would hold some weight since Lewis is an all-decade player, if not all-time player.  If the Pats and Ravens meet and the Pats win, it just makes Suggs look even dumber.     
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but it's damned near impossible to make Suggsy look any dumber than he already is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Yt0xJKDY8

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

jealously, complete jealousy. Suggs is like a school bully, can't stand TB, cause he's the star QB, and has the best looking girl in school on his arm.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleedRedandBlue. Show BleedRedandBlue's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

just pure envy on suggs part... what rivalry, brady said it best: for a team that has lost 9 of 10 times, how can this be a rivalry? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

When he was at AZ State, some folks nicknamed him PB, the chemical symbol of lead.

ha ha thats going to leave a cerebral mark.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Terrell Suggs heats up rivalry with Brady : Yeah, I'm afraid Rae Lewis will bring a gun.
    Posted by gianfran[/QUOTE]

No. Suggs has the gun. Lewis denies it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

If the standings are what they are today, Ravens wont get past Steelers. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

billboard materials for the pats.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

What rivalry?

There is no rivalry.  Suggs is just a sore loser.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He wants to be a Patriot. I would love tom have him. =D 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]I would love to see Brady do to Suggs what Burt Reynolds did to the guard in the Longest Yard.  Just Keep nailing him in the nuts with the ball.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

I have had the same thought Tcal...it would be freakin hilarious  to see it done, in the nuts or into the grill.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Let's clear this up!  Terrell voted for Tom  Check this out:

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/12/suggs_did_vote_for_brady_for_the_pro_bowl.html