Terrell Thomas in for a visit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Terrell Thomas in for a visit

Always liked him at CB. Tough dude. But why? What's his interest in coming here and compete to be in the mix with 5 other CB's? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Terrell Thomas in for a visit

Why? I just think it's their classic philosophy of value/return on their investment. I don't think there is much more to it than that. They see a guy who when healthy was a decent player with size, who can tackle...they may think he would look good in a revamped secondary at a discount. You got to also figure that Browner will be suspended and Dennard will be hurt at some point...plus Revis had the serious knee injury two years ago. It may be good depth.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Why? I just think it's their classic philosophy of value/return on their investment. I don't think there is much more to it than that. They see a guy who when healthy was a decent player with size, who can tackle...they may think he would look good in a revamped secondary at a discount. You got to also figure that Browner will be suspended and Dennard will be hurt at some point...plus Revis had the serious knee injury two years ago. It may be good depth.

Carry 6 CB's? 

Ok, call Ryan a S and that's still a loaded 5. 

Your thoughts on the pats interest makes sense, but what's TT's interest? Come here and fight for number 6?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Carry 6 CB's? 

Your thoughts on the pats interest makes sense, but what's TT's interest? Come here and fight for number 6?

A "loaded 5"? Are you this dumb? You need upwards of 8 in camp.  Justin Green is still here, too.  Why do you act like you're so new to this every year?

If it's not you watching practice and handwringing over the O LIne, not realizing it's camp with players in and out and in different spots, it's comments like this.

Dumb bell. They will keep 5 CB's. Revis, Browner, Dennerd, Arrington, Ryan. They will try to stash 1-2 on the PS.

Yes, they will bring in a few more for camp, but I would suppose TT prefers a team where he has a better chance of making the team. He won't here, short of injury.

Make sure you tell us what your uncle sees at OTA's, ok? 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLB50. Show BILLB50's posts

Carry 6 CB's? 

A "loaded 5"? Are you this dumb? You need upwards of 8 in camp.  Justin Green is still here, too.  Why do you act like you're so new to this every year?

If it's not you watching practice and handwringing over the O LIne, not realizing it's camp with players in and out and in different spots, it's comments like this.

Dumb bell. They will keep 5 CB's. Revis, Browner, Dennerd, Arrington, Ryan. They will try to stash 1-2 on the PS.

Yes, they will bring in a few more for camp, but I would suppose TT prefers a team where he has a better chance of making the team. He won't here, short of injury.

Pats doing their due diligence as always.Checking him out in case of injury to starter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Browner won't be on the roster for a month, so you're down to four. Thomas (or someone else) makes five.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha!  Poor Rusty!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Carry 6 CB's? 

Umm, ever hear of injuries?  You call me dumb bell, yet asked "why" above?  Have you been drinking dummy juice again?

If he signs for the vet min, who cares?  It's nothing. It's a tryout for crying out loud.  Justin Green, Hawkins and Gary also make up the back end with 6th rd rookie, Jamea Thomas, who figures to be in the mix, and possible the last CB due his work on STs at GA Tech.

BB may keep 6 CBs, too, with the idea that one (maybe Logan Ryan) can be worked in at Safety as an emergency player.

4 Safeties, 6 CBs.

Your problem is, you look at the designation of the position vs the skill set.  

Make sure you offer us absolutely NOTHING with your hands on dumb analysis from Foxborough, as per usual.

LOL

Hey, whatever happened to the "best slot corner in the NFL", Kyle Arrington?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Always liked him at CB. Tough dude. But why? What's his interest in coming here and compete to be in the mix with 5 other CB's? 

[object HTMLDivElement]

Because Arrington stinks so why not try to upgrade him if they can.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Carry 6 CB's? 

I think at this point in free agency Thomas needs to get himself signed, he did have the knee injury a couple of years ago...I imagine there is a little sense of urgency going on in his camp. They brought him in for a workout, that tells me this guy has some question marks against him...what, I don't know, but don't they usually bring guys in more for physicals, etc? I imagine they ran this guy pretty hard in drills, etc, and had a pretty thorough physical, where as a guy like Revis wasn't asked to do that (despite the knee). I'm sure Revis had a physical, but I can't picture him out there with the secondary coach timing him on his back pedal to see if physically he can do what they want him to in this defense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hahaha!  Poor Rusty!

You live in Calirfornia, are from Texas and are a Cleveland Browns fan. Meanwhile, I grew up going to many games, went to many historic games prior to you bandwagoning here in 2007.

Just who are you kidding here?

I'll take more knowledgeable fans' assessments of the players in camp, relatives or not, over Brady Ballwashers like RKrap, as many here would as well.

Many here like the team, the whole team for what it is and what the sport is, over some HOF QB living off of bloated stats and past laurels, thanks very much.

Go back to the Browns fanbase, if that is even the truth, you fraud dork.

[object HTMLDivElement]

I'll bet you $1000, right now, that more people are interested in what rkarp has to say than you and your entire psychopath family.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Hahaha!  Poor Rusty!

You live in Calirfornia, are from Texas and are a Cleveland Browns fan. Meanwhile, I grew up going to many games, went to many historic games prior to you bandwagoning here in 2007.

I'll take more knowledgeable fans' assessments of the players in camp, relatives or not, over Brady Ballwashers like RKrap, as many here would as well.

Many here like the team, the whole team for what it is and what the sport is, over some HOF QB living off of bloated stats and past laurels, thanks very much.

But isn't Brady part of the whole team?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

Agree. Overpaid ST player. If Thomas can still play he is a cheaper upgrade on Arrington.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

There is still a chance Dennard gets disciplined by the league as well. Maybe they are looking at both Browner and Dennard being out the first 4 games and need some depth in case that happens?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

POOR RUSTY!!

I Played football. I coached football. I know football!  I have been a faithful die hard Pats fan for over 14 years. Your uncle took you to Pats games kicking and screaming because you wanted to stay home and play with your dolls. And you think you are a better fan then me. LMAO!  Loser! 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Hahaha!  Poor Rusty!

Yes, but you and your ilk have never, ever once held him accountable through all of these years of poor postseason play.

[object HTMLDivElement]

And....you have never faulted ANYONE ELSE, including the most inept defense to ever play in a SB and the coach/gm who spent years trying to rebuild that atrocity.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Hahaha!  Poor Rusty!

Yes, but you and your ilk have never, ever once held him accountable through all of these years of poor postseason play.

[object HTMLDivElement]

And....you have never faulted ANYONE ELSE, including the most inept defense to ever play in a SB and the coach/gm who spent years trying to rebuild that atrocity.

Fact: The defense outplayed the offense in the 2011 postseason. Indisputable fact.  Fact.

Absolute and total fact that the defense played its best at the right time, while the offense did not and sucked.

You, Brady, Welkie and all your ballwashers can never, ever escape that fact.  Brady couldn't escape it in 2007, either, which was the last time he was awful playing into a SB opportunity. 3 INTs in a title game at home and then 7 points throughout 99% of the game in SB 42.  Mortifying. To this day.

No one has destroyed a second half of a career in NFL history than Tom Brady.

[object HTMLDivElement]

The pathetic D that didn't get a 3 & out or a turn over or never stopped the gints on their side of the field, who committed the most atrocious penalties and allowed ELI F'n mannining to complete 75% of his passes and score on all but one of his second half drives and averaged almost 5 minutes a possession.  That D?

So pathetic that BB had to gift them a TD, just to get them off the field.  That D?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!  Learn the game.

Never in the history of the NFL has there been such an atrocity.

It's in the books!  Worst pass D to ever play in a SB.  REAL FACT!

There's only one person responsible for that and it's not Tom Brady.

No one has destroyed the second half of their career more than the gm/coach who FAILED to build a defense since the meat and potatos left and put out some of the worse D's in NFL history.

Shame, Really!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

That's what I'm thinking as I read down this post. A year ago everyone was bashing Arrington, now he can't be beat out in camp?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Hahaha!  Poor Rusty!

Fine, I hold him accountable and the rest of the team and coaches for poorest season play. Can you please get off Brady now?

Sections
Shortcuts