Terrell Thomas in for a visit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Terrell Thomas in for a visit

Defense gave up game losing drive 0f 80+ yards in less then 3 minutes to go in the Super Bowl.

Not once... but TWICE! Thanks defense.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Always liked him at CB. Tough dude. But why? What's his interest in coming here and compete to be in the mix with 5 other CB's? 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Because Arrington stinks so why not try to upgrade him if they can.

[/QUOTE]

Well you saved me from typing it PE.  Arrington sucks and there is no way he or Dink should be on this  roster is BB has any clue left. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Yet another thread that is twice as long as it needs to be because some insist on engaging in this incessant dumb_a$$ juvenile insult exchange.  This crap really gets tedious.

With respect to Thomas I see this as simple due diligence on the Pats parts given Browner's absence for the first 4 games, a possible Dennard suspension and injury insurance. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

getting back to the question on topic...yes, I understand the PAts due diligence. I also understand the 1 in a hundred chance that TT has to play here. (even with pending suspensions)

my question was (and is) not why would the Pats have interest, but why would TT have interest?

the talent at CB and the money owed that talent, really works against TT having a chance here...unless there is zero interest from any other team, I see him having no shot here 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

getting back to the question on topic...yes, I understand the PAts due diligence. I also understand the 1 in a hundred chance that TT has to play here. (even with pending suspensions)

my question was (and is) not why would the Pats have interest, but why would TT have interest?

the talent at CB and the money owed that talent, really works against TT having a chance here...unless there is zero interest from any other team, I see him having no shot here 

[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing here of course, but perhaps his asking price was not consistent with market value and now he'd like a shot with a competitive team. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Make sure you tell us what your uncle sees at OTA's, ok? 

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!  Poor Rusty!

[/QUOTE]

You live in Calirfornia, are from Texas and are a Cleveland Browns fan. Meanwhile, I grew up going to many games, went to many historic games prior to you bandwagoning here in 2007.

Just who are you kidding here?

I'll take more knowledgeable fans' assessments of the players in camp, relatives or not, over Brady Ballwashers like RKrap, as many here would as well.

Many here like the team, the whole team for what it is and what the sport is, over some HOF QB living off of bloated stats and past laurels, thanks very much.

Go back to the Browns fanbase, if that is even the truth, you fraud dork.

[/QUOTE]

But isn't Brady part of the whole team?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you and your ilk have never, ever once held him accountable through all of these years of poor postseason play.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

And....you have never faulted ANYONE ELSE, including the most inept defense to ever play in a SB and the coach/gm who spent years trying to rebuild that atrocity.

[/QUOTE]

Fact: The defense outplayed the offense in the 2011 postseason. Indisputable fact.  Fact.

Absolute and total fact that the defense played its best at the right time, while the offense did not and sucked.

You, Brady, Welkie and all your ballwashers can never, ever escape that fact.  Brady couldn't escape it in 2007, either, which was the last time he was awful playing into a SB opportunity. 3 INTs in a title game at home and then 7 points throughout 99% of the game in SB 42.  Mortifying. To this day.

No one has destroyed a second half of a career in NFL history than Tom Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Both of you points are valid, so stop it! Yes, Brady has played poorly in the postseason when the Oline got  pushed around. The defense has not played any better either. In most instances, the defense has not been able to get off the field on 3rd down when it was needed most. Add in a few fluke catches, dropped interceptions, and poor execution and you have some bad playoff games. 

Fact: The defense outplayed the offense in the 2011 postseason. Indisputable fact. Fact.

I love how you single out one year to try to make your point valid. The other 9 years without a SB don't matter? Brady hasn't destroyed his career either. Brady is 1or 1a as far as best QBs in the league, depending who you ask. The other guy, has a worse playoff record, and only one SB ring. Don't be such an entitled pink hat fan. You've obviously forgotten about all the futility of the "Patsies" through the previous decades. Remember the concrete covered by AstroTurf, watching any and every team come in to Foxborough and pound the Patsies? I do. People rag on TB , but the guy wins a lot more than he loses. As a Pats fan, is there another QB you'd have rather had over the past 13 years? If the answer is no then please give it a rest. Go Pats. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

As far as Thomas goes, I think it's the Pats exploring every option. The defense is very young. Sprinkling in a few veterans like Revis, Smith, and maybe this guy to add some experience and wisdom can't hurt either. Can you really have too much depth in the NFL? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I'm going to go with it's June and he doesn't have a paycheck come Sept. He had a good year last year but it wasn't anything special and considering he didn't play the 2 years previous maybe no other teams think they have their #3/4 CB's already and don't need to bring in a guy with ACL issues. Apparently ACL's are like pokemon to BB so maybe he's willing to give him a shot where he can play right away for a playoff caliber team in hopes he can prove himself and get a better contract next year?