Terrence Nunn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Terrence Nunn

I was recently looking at the Patriots roster and realized Terrence Nunn wasn't on it so I searched and found that he was on Tampa Bay now. I was impressed last pre season with him and when we had some injuries at WR this past season I didn't understand why we didn't activate him from the practice squad. Anyone know when Tampa signed him? That stinks because I thought he would push for a roster spot this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: Terrence Nunn

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

On November 23, 2009, Nunn was signed off the Patriots' practice squad by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

In Response to Re: Terrence Nunn:
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers On November 23, 2009, Nunn was signed off the Patriots' practice squad by the  Tampa Bay Buccaneers .
    Posted by HRK103

Thank you for the info! Stinks he's no longer a Pat. He should have been on the roster week 1 instead of Galloway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

I agree, Galloway was a waste of time. Nunn should have there even if he wasn't ready....trial by fire. He can catch better than Aiken as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZachRudy. Show ZachRudy's posts

I agree, Galloway was a waste of time. Nunn should have there even if he wasn't ready....trial by fire. He can catch better than Aiken as well.
    Posted by HRK103

Surprisingly, Isaiah Stanback was promoted to the active roster while Terrence remained on the PS.  Oh well, would have like to see what he could do.  For what it is worth, he did not see any playing time in Tampa either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

Same thing I thought last year, Mike. What would you guys say to Torry Holt becoming a Patriot. I know he's older. And there is Brady's likeness of veteran wideouts? The still can catch and his routes were always known as crisp and precise.
    what do you guys think?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

I thought Nunn should have made the team last year. I liked him better than all the others. I think he had a decent chance to be a player like Gafney. Oh well. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dplav. Show dplav's posts

is terrence nunn on tampa's 53 man roster or practice squad. I don,t know if a player can be plucked off of a practice squad and be placed on another teams practice squad

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats3392. Show pats3392's posts

I say we trade Adalius Thomas to Tampa for Nunn

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Do we still have the rights to Stanback?  He looked decent in his one appearance.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

I'm all for Holt coming here if he can pick up the system and catch the ball unlike Galloway. I noticed Macraw said Nunn reminded them a bit of Gaffney, I agree with that totally. There must have been more to it why he wasn't activated off the practice squad. Glad we still have Stanback, he looks good but we need more depth at WR

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Do we still have the rights to Stanback?  He looked decent in his one appearance.
    Posted by schwank

Yup we still have Stanback. I wouldn't mind seeing some wildcat this year with him. I don't see any point in drafting Tebow unless maybe a 3rd or 4th rd pick. No way for a 2nd rounder

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

you will never see the wildcat while brady is here..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

we have Tate. I'm sure after seeing Tate, Nunn became expendable after Stanback showed he had talent.

Although I did hear that the Pats would have loved to have kept him, just didn't have room and had to let him go.

Sections
Shortcuts