Terrence Nunn

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Terrence Nunn

Terrence Nunn, former PATS free-agent receiver, who was signed by Tampa Bay off the PATS practice squad last year, caught a very nice 6-yard TD pass in the Bucs preseason game against the Chiefs.

Nice to see the ex-Husker getting a 2nd chance to succeed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: Terrence Nunn

Ya I saw that...

He made like one amazing catch a day in training camp last year...

Hope he does well with the Bucs...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Yeah, I was a fanboy of his.  I certainly would have rather seen him get a chance than Galloway.  Galloway looked bad in preseason, Nunn looked good.  Nunn was not on our 53 man roster, Galloway was.  I drank the kool-aid, watched Galloway get cut later in the year, drank more kool-aid (with some Wild Turkey)...In Bill I trust.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Terrence Nunn:
    Yeah, I was a fanboy of his.  I certainly would have rather seen him get a chance than Galloway.  Galloway looked bad in preseason, Nunn looked good.  Nunn was not on our 53 man roster, Galloway was.  I drank the kool-aid, watched Galloway get cut later in the year, drank more kool-aid (with some Wild Turkey)...In Bill I trust.
    Posted by carawaydj

I remember some back and forth with you about this situation. I supported Galloway with his ability to stretch the field and open up the underneath stuff. Yeah that didn't happen. I do still think we used him against his skill set by attempting to make him a possession receiver as opposed to a deep threat but what the heck do I know. I was drinking some wild turkey as well....with a 151 floater!

EFFF UUUU JOEY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Terrence Nunn :     I remember some back and forth with you about this situation. I supported Galloway with his ability to stretch the field and open up the underneath stuff. Yeah that didn't happen. I do still think we used him against his skill set by attempting to make him a possession receiver as opposed to a deep threat but what the heck do I know. I was drinking some wild turkey as well....with a 151 floater! EFFF UUUU JOEY
    Posted by TrueChamp

No guarantee Nunn goes on to success either.  If he does, I'll have that same feeling I have when I look at the price of Ford stock and think back that I had 62,000 shares at $1.89 not that long ago.  I'm in pain...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Big Nunn fan here ...

thanks for updating his recent goings-on.

Even though I love our wr corp right now...

I'd much prefer Nunn on the team instead of Taylor Price.

At the time I thought letting Nunn slip away was semi-foolish .

( The 3rd rounder we spent on Price may have been better used on a guy like SF's rookie Outside Linebacker Navaro Bowman , instead of adding another vanilla wr ...but I think we had a very good draft so I may be nit-picking )

Unfortunately , in an otherwise stellar draft ... 

I think the PRICE was wrong

Time will Tell .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

Big Nunn fan here ... thanks for updating his recent goings-on. Even though I love our wr corp right now... I'd much prefer Nunn on the team instead of Taylor Price. At the time I thought letting Nunn slip away was semi-foolish . (I also would have prefered using the 3rd rounder we spent on Price  , instead have be used on a guy like SF's rookie Outside Linebacker Navaro Bowman , who to me was a better move than adding another vanilla wr ) Unfortunately ,in an otherwise stellar draft ...  I think the Taylor PRICE is wrong Time will Tell .  
    Posted by CapFoxboro

I think we activated Tate before Nunn and then activated Stanbach before Nunn. Tate I can understand - I never understood the Stanbach activation. Saw Nunn make some amazing catches - maybe I was missing something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Posted by carawaydj

He deserved the roster spot over Galloway. I hated seeing Nunn play better than Galloway all preseason and lose the roster spot to him. I thought he outplayed Aiken as well. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Terrence Nunn : I think we activated Tate before Nunn and then activated Stanbach before Nunn. Tate I can understand - I never understood the Stanbach activation. Saw Nunn make some amazing catches - maybe I was missing something.
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea

I have a long standing belief that when smart people (i.e. BB) do things that look dumb, there is always a "Paul Harvey Rest of the Story".  There is something you don't know.  As much of a head scratcher as it was to a lot of us, I have to assume there was more to the story.  For all we know it might have been something as simple as BB not liking his attitude.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

In Response to Re: Terrence Nunn : I have a long standing belief that when smart people (i.e. BB) do things that look dumb, there is always a "Paul Harvey Rest of the Story".  There is something you don't know.  As much of a head scratcher as it was to a lot of us, I have to assume there was more to the story.  For all we know it might have been something as simple as BB not liking his attitude.  
    Posted by carawaydj

That's unfortunate that assumes BB has never made a mistake. Of course he has. Sometimes there isn't any more to the story that you can't see. Sometimes it's just a plain mistake, but the very best like BB has smaller and fewer mistakes and better overall decisions in the long haul. That's how you win really. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

I sang Nunn's praises and was sorry to see him go. I am a Husker fan and he was a terrific receiver for us. He would be particularly attractive this year since all Husker receivers are excellent downfield blockers (if you can't block, you don't play). He would fit nicely into the expanded running game, with plenty of ball skills for passing downs.

Sections
Shortcuts