Terrence Wheatley?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Supernova13. Show Supernova13's posts

Terrence Wheatley?

Was it just me or did Terrence Wheatley actually look pretty good against the Saints? 

Belichick stated in Sunday morning's interview that he is a lot further along then last year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Terrence Wheatley?

He looked better then Wilhite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

I noticed that Wheatly actually showed some emotion out there on one play where after the whistle , he got into it with a Saint .
    ( Nice to see him make some plays - he's been the invisible man thru-out his short Pats career )

One thing I think we all can probably agree on is this :

WILHITE'S days are numbered .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: Terrence Wheatley?:
    He looked better then Wilhite.
    Posted by Tcal2

I thought they were the same person.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In Response to Terrence Wheatley?:
    Was it just me or did Terrence Wheatley actually look pretty good against the Saints?  Belichick stated in Sunday morning's interview that he is a lot further along then last year. 
    Posted by Supernova13

I was surprised for sure, he looked decent.  Actually, I was surprise he was on the field.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Former second rounder, hope he comes around.  While the depth is good, we really can't afford to start Wilhite or Wheatley if we wanna go deep this year. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Supernova13. Show Supernova13's posts

In Response to Re: Terrence Wheatley?:
    I am not necessarily convinced he doesn't keep 6 CBs. Probably not, but he might make an exception especially since Wilhite can play Safety. It just depends how the rest of the roster needs to be built. Bodden, Butler, McCourty, Wheatley, Arrington, Wilhite. I think he usually keeps 5.
    Posted by russgriswold

Wilhite's versatility to play safety is probably not needed as safety is such a deep position on the team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Wheatley's stock is definetly up.  I thought going into camp he was gonna turn out to be a bust.  I still think he is to short/small to be a lock down corner and don't think has the strength to jam WRs at the line.  Where ever he was drafted doesn't matter anymore, it's what he can contribute now to the team.  I think he has the speed and possible football instincts to be really good nickel dime cb, he could thrive in the zone def that the pats play, I think it's man to man where he could get exposed by taller more physical WRs (I was at the bengals preseason game last year when the WR who passed away for the Bengals kinda owned him a little).  If he can thrive in the nickel dime and contribute on STs then he'll help us win and stay in this league for a long time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

After the two 50 yard returns by McCourty it spelled the end of one of the two players Wilhite or Wheatley one of these guys won't make this team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

When is BB going to stop drafting midgets?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Will keep watching him.

Sections
Shortcuts