Terrible Tommy Turnover

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhb2. Show jhb2's posts

Terrible Tommy Turnover

Wow, the "Franchise" blew soggy Pringle's chips today.  The ridiculous non-existent O-Coordination was horrific the entire year and Tom's recovery year didn't help matters.  The rookie-riddled D can use a year under their belt.  

After BB gutted the team of its veteran leadership in the offseason the best I envisioned was winning the division, making the playoffs, and anything beyond a first round victory would've been gravy.  All in all, it's as I expected -- a rebuilding year -- so I'm satisfied.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Re: Terrible Tommy Turnover

Yeah, Tom only managed to hit Aiken and Watson in the hands on two of those 3 ints.  If his o-line could give him some time and if his receivers could catch the ball...

The Pats were outplayed in all phases, let's not lay this all on Brady. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

It isn't all Brady's fault, but he certainly did look like he was channeling Palmer today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Enoch....  let's chaulk it up to "one of those days".  We always hope for the best and can't get our wish all the time.  The TEAM played like it did in the 4th quarter of the Texans game and couldn't get out of that funk until a bit in the middle of the game when they came within 2 TDs.  Ravens played well for 60 minutes.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

agcs, I hear you. 

It was somewhat reminiscent of the Denver playoff game. It just wasn't there today. Thankfully for my blood pressure, it wasn't a squeaker with a PI call or something. I can actually sleep after these losses. I am just sad that it will be another 8 months before they take the field again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

8 months is a long time Enoch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Enoch....

For this year's Pats team, there was a lot of optimism with Brady coming back.  But, once we saw how many of the old stalwarts left the team, those heart and soul players from the SB years, we knew it would be bumpy.  There are many fans here who are too focused on the recent past and can't get past those years.  Teams re-charge and the Pats are in that span of years.  The good out of all this, we at least have a winning team to support, not like those teams we see in Detroit, Oakland or Cleveland.