Terry Bradshaw on Peyton Manning...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Terry Bradshaw on Peyton Manning...

"Peyton Manning, considered the best quarterback to play the game today. Nobody would argue with that — if you like winning good during the season and losing Super Bowls, that’s your guy"...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/19/bradshaw-on-peyton-if-you-like-losing-super-bowls-hes-your-guy/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: Terry Bradshaw on Peyton Manning...

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Peyton Manning, considered the best quarterback to play the game today. Nobody would argue with that — if you like winning good during the season and losing Super Bowls, that’s your guy"...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/19/bradshaw-on-peyton-if-you-like-losing-super-bowls-hes-your-guy/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs" rel="nofollow">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/19/bradshaw-on-peyton-if-you-like-losing-super-bowls-hes-your-guy/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

ha ha nice. I'm in tenn right now there's a guy at the plant I need to show this to

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I am tired of analysis that either blame the QB or give the QB all the credit.

Steelers did not win 4 SB because of Bradshaw's stellar play nor did Manning lose because it was all his fault. Everybody wears the same jock strap, everybody is susceptible to things beyond their control. Teams win together and lose together. Why people want to make football into an individual sport is hard to comprehend?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Steelers did not win 4 SB because of Bradshaw's stellar play nor did Manning lose because it was all his fault. Everybody wears the same jock strap, everybody is susceptible to things beyond their control. Teams win together and lose together. Why people want to make football into an individual sport is hard to comprehend?

[/QUOTE]

Now that is just nasty!  Sounds like a disease just waiting to happen.  Let's hope it gets washed between uses. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I like Bradshaw and all, but I think the Steel Curtain, a strong running game and a roster full of hall of famers had a lot to do with the Steelers' success winning some of those 4 SBs.  It was a different era.  That's not to say that Manning was at his best in two SB losses, but it seems like a low blow comment to me from a guy who benefited from playing for a team with a dominant defense.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I don't think the issue is what he does or what he does not do, it's the obsessive media hype around him that raises the hairs on peoples back. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Maybe the era of very tall quarterbacks throwing very short passes is passing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Insert Brady's name there and tell that to Rusty who blames Brady for all the Pats playoff woes.  If not for Brady, Pats are 5 - 0 in this recent BB era in SBs, right Rusty?

[object HTMLDivElement]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

were the 4 ints manning threw in the 03 afc champ game his fault?  was the pick six manning threw in the 06 afc champ game his fault.  was the pick six he threw in the 09 superbowl his fault?  was the pick six he threw in the 12 afc champ game his fault?  was the pick six he turew in the 13 superbowl his fault?   I suppose those were all on account off his bad defense.  please.  enuf.  hes the definition of a system qb.  a robot.  when things get shook , he falls apart like a drunk at an irish breakfast.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to DrDribbleDits' comment:
    [QUOTE]

were the 4 ints manning threw in the 03 afc champ game his fault?  was the pick six manning threw in the 06 afc champ game his fault.  was the pick six he threw in the 09 superbowl his fault?  was the pick six he threw in the 12 afc champ game his fault?  was the pick six he turew in the 13 superbowl his fault?   I suppose those were all on account off his bad defense.  please.  enuf.  hes the definition of a system qb.  a robot.  when things get shook , he falls apart like a drunk at an irish breakfast.

[/QUOTE]

I agree Peyton is the biggest system QB there is!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well, hopefull not all players wear the same jock strap.....just sayin'  lol :)

Sections
Shortcuts