TERRY BRADSHAW: Really? Really? "Bucket of chicken.."..Really?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: TERRY BRADSHAW: Really? Really?

Jump the gun a little?

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/11/05/video-terry-bradshaw-says-bush-was-chaing-a-bucket-of-chicken-on-td-run/

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Who cares what Bradshaw or any of those dinks say?  I dont understand why people get so worked up over this.  "Bucket of chicken"?  Really?  So he could have said what, "hamburger" and that would not have been offensive?  Or there wouldn't be talk about it?  

That fact that he makes a comment about a RB chasing food is stupid.  It just a joke (and a poor) at that about chicken.  

People are such cry babies and so sensitve about everything these days.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

I dont watch the highlight shows .. because there are so many of them now and i would rather hit the fridge. But i was listening to Dennis & Callahan today when they said Bradshaw was in trouble  and they played the audio.  I thought he he used the F word ( bucket!). Later on  ( kinda like slo mo replay ) they played it again, I than got the gist.

Question which would have been worse?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Jimmy Johnson likes chicken and the joke was directed at him.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jimmy Johnson likes chicken and the joke was directed at him.

[/QUOTE]

who doesn't? Popeyes is a magnet for my car. I cant pass by at lunch or dinnertime It is great having a per diem! I can't eat my dollar allotment...so i get paid to eat Spicy with the rice and beans and of course honey on the biscuits. Next stop Beth-Isreal and the first words I hear is " CLEAR"