TEs plus RB Houston got axed today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

TEs plus RB Houston got axed today

Team signed TE Hartsock, Terrance Williams and OL Maneri back again. 

Probably just camp fodder. 

"I swear it upon Zues the most exceptional runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler"  Socrates

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Re: TEs plus RB Houston got axed today

I guess Hartsock is still a top ranked run blocking TE. Maybe he is this years Mulligan?

"I swear it upon Zues the most exceptional runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler"  Socrates

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

Re: TEs plus RB Houston got axed today

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Not surprising. He fumbled because he runs too high. The second I saw his film on You Tube, I knew it wasn't going to work.

I don't see him being able to make it running that high through the line.  I am surprised they even brought him since they are so high on ball security (not that other teams are not).

Good thing BB grabbed that super 6th round pick of the Panthers, Gafney. You've already gone on record claiming BB won't resign 2nd round bust Vereen.... why?  because Bilal Powell had more yards in 2013 than Vereen has had in his entire career.  I wonder if BB will use his special rehab process to get Gafney on the filed this year. More than likely, it'll be Jake Ballard redux.

Sections
Shortcuts