Test - Dimitrioff

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Test - Dimitrioff

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

Don't quit your day job. Just keep pretending the jets disaster is a great cap situation.  Bawahah

Exposed again.  Another well respected gm supports me, not you, and you still thinkthere is no cap.

Christ, 30 minutes ago, Polian just said "the cap is designed to make it tough on good organizations."   Not to Hurlie!

Bawahah

Three intersting things here in your post...

1. You just praised Bill Polian (how does that feel?)

2.You just said..."Another well respected gm supports me". Uhm, yeah. Ahh, uhm, well you see there is no GMs reading this thread or agreeing with you, yeah hate to break that to you, little buddy. In fact if they could read it they would LOL at you all day long at your assessments of Tom Brady and Alex Smith. Also I'm sure they would get a real kick when you said you'd trade Brady after the Cardinal's game when he threw that pick. LOL!!

3. You mentioned the Jets...again. Asside from rkarp schooling you on the salary cap, no one has said the Jets have a "great cap situatuion". In fact all I've mentioned about the NFL salary cap is that it is fluid (which is fact) and that when a team that has a great QB who's window is closing it would be a good idea to spend to the cap and even mortgage just a tiny bit of your future for the chance to take advantage of the window that is closing. That's it -well I also point out the fact that there are boat loads of teams that have signed expensive free agents (used them), then cut them when they were through with them. And it didn't hurt.

But you keep up the good work, Lombardi is watching...nudge nudge, wink wink:)

Let me please clarify. Yes, I did school Rusty on the issue. However I never said it was a great situation. I simply said it was not "salary cap hell", and by the time Free Agent signing period started they would be $20-$30 million under.

While it gives me great joy to school Rusty over and over, I in no way want any of the teams in the division to improve. I simply wish to point out he facts.

I am also wondering about the Pats having an easy in division situation, playing 6-0 in division, but struggling against any out of division playoff team, and of course playing poorly in the playoffs. Yes, the Jints were lucky to win. Yes, Brady did not have his best game. But lets face it, they were lucky to beat the Ravens that year, and most likely shouldn't have been in the SB

Well, although rusty doesn't do a good job in all this salary cap stuff, he does do a great job making it look like you praise the jets. 

It's too bad really because here you are presenting facts (something rusty wants everyone to do when he starts losing arguments) and then when you did (in darn good fashion) he turns around and calls you a jet fan...saying you praise and support them. Honestly I don't know who you are as a poster, so I just started to assume you were a jet fan based off what I was reading from rusty over the last few days. Glad you cleared that up.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.