test

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

test

test

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: test

anyone else having issues with the advertisements posting rather than comments?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Yes but its only posts that have Jets in the title I think.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

As it should-Why pats fans are constantly discussing the Jets is beyond me.

I feel like I'm in the redsox forum where every other thread is about the Yankees!

hey NE fans - I sense a bit of a Napoleanic Complex??

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Yep.  The mods are up to something.  RKarp and Mt Hurl were embarrassed again in their "cap hell" threads, but the mods almost don't want to see them embarrassed.

You had the same issue ya dope. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

As it should-Why pats fans are constantly discussing the Jets is beyond me.

I feel like I'm in the redsox forum where every other thread is about the Yankees!

hey NE fans - I sense a bit of a Napoleanic Complex??

i cant even.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....even you cant believe that

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Yep.  The mods are up to something.  RKarp and Mt Hurl were embarrassed again in their "cap hell" threads, but the mods almost don't want to see them embarrassed.

You had the same issue ya dope. 

That;s right.  It's too bad, too, because your assertion that you somehow are correct in your "Jets are not in cap hell" premise is hilariously still wrong. You and Mt Hurl can follow each other around here thinking you're right until the cows come home, but you're done. You lost.

Everyone else on planet earth sees them NEEDING to trade their best player in Revis and only 6 million under the cap, about 5 mil needed for rookies, as a MAJOR, MAJOR problem.  How you see that as not being in a cap hell, is beyond any normal human's guess.

Of all 32 NFL teams, the Cowboys and Jets are in the worst shape.  I think it's the Jets because their QB blows more, but you enjoy!

but the facts are they currently sit at $7 million under the cap. they will also cut Tebow if he is not traded (he wont be) saving and additional $1.5 million

Idzik will approach a few players about restructuring their contracts. The most likely candidates are LB David Harris (team-high $13 million cap charge), WR Santonio Holmes ($12.5 million), CB Antonio Cromartie ($10.8 million), LT D'Brickashaw Ferguson ($10.7 million) and NT Sione Po'uha ($6.2 million). He can nrestructure about $5million from each, saving an aditional $25 million against this years cap, pushing the additional costs in 2015 with the higher cap. if he desires

The Jets have 12 unrestricted free agents, including eight starters. The Pats have 18 free agents incuding starters Talib, Wes, Vollmer...part time starter Edelman, part time starter Thomas and 3rd down RB Woodhead, and nickle back Arrington.

I can always tell when you know you are wrong because the insults start...based on your comments, looks like you know you ar wrong.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts