TEX PAT WE NEED YOU!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: TEX PAT WE NEED YOU!

Tex has written some great pre and post game reports here. He's not around much this year , I think he said because works been busy. I enjoy reading his reports and hope he's back soon.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Yep. Wish TPs threads still ran. 

At the same time, I'm sure he's got something going on if he's dropped it. Real life trumps this nonsense any day. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

Anyone think TCal and Mighty are related/friends who post here with their schtick or it's the same person? Their tone and delivery are exact mirror images of one another.

You must be new to the board Nancy, mighty has ripped me as much as anyone over the years.  Thing is I respect him and all the other old timers on the board.  We all have battled at times and agreed others overs the years.  Thing is we all respect what each brings too the board.  You, not so much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I guess I have lost some respetect for Texpat if a troll is asking for him

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Texas Pat has not been around much and when he does come around of late his arguments have been kind of irritating (like his incessant threads and posts on the mistake of drafting Tavon Wilson etc). 

That said, his game reviews were a darn sight better than anything that ever appeared in the Globe and he deserves to have those published on the Globe site. 

I suspect he's just busy but TP, we'd welcome your recaps back anytime....

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

Tex we are in dire need of your world famous Weekly Game Breakdowns along with your GOTW and your "Picks of the Week"!

Not only the best, most well-thought out and thorough such breakdown around but a great source of information as well. It was one of the regular features here I-and many others here-looked forward to each Friday. It also brought out hilarious homers to the fore claiming pats should be favored by double-digits in every game and anything less means u r a Troll!  lol

PLEASE BRING BACK THE BREAKDOWN! WE NEED IT TEX!

PS: a fine fellow I am sure named Paul K has been trying in ur absense to do his own version but it falls woefully short on all levels. A very very poor imitation Tex!

Ditto!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

JetsFan strikes again.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I guess I have lost some respetect for Texpat if a troll is asking for him

haha

Sort of what I was thinking.  What's funny is some think his basic analysis is so stunning or something.

His claim to fame was easily blasting Underpants on the Brady vs Gomer debates. Not hard to do.

Think of it this way...I have a bobble head that gives better analysis than you. You are a clear indication of what can happen from a lack of milk at birth:)  There's a smiley face for yeah!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

PS: a fine fellow I am sure named Paul K has been trying in ur absense to do his own version but it falls woefully short on all levels. A very very poor imitation Tex!

Yes, but I do have the finest "Game of the Week" calls.  With Green Bay's nice job today, I'm up to 5-2 with two pushes.  I do this every year.  It's a good thing that picking against the Las Vegas spread isn't a random exercise.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Yes, but I do have the finest "Game of the Week" calls.  With Green Bay's nice job today, I'm up to 5-2 with two pushes.  I do this every year.  It's a good thing that picking against the Las Vegas spread isn't a random exercise.

Paul does fine. He's not trying to replace anyone.  There are newer posters who contribute just as much as any other poster.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts