Texans 31st Rank Defense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Texans 31st Rank Defense

Shutting down the Jets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Texans 31st Rank Defense

Well, they were...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

The fact Sanchez can only throw a slant route against a terrible pass D tells me all I need to know.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I expect the Jets to win this game. Houston is a .500 team with a bad defense, although, an upset would be appreciated.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Texans 31st Rank Defense:
    [QUOTE]The fact Sanchez can only throw a slant route against a terrible pass D tells me all I need to know.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Right, he s-cks LOL; I'll take your word over Troy Aikman and the analysts on the NFL network.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Jets need to lose this game. Oh I so hope they lose. Sick of them all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I didn't say he stunk. I said he is mediocre and incredibly overrated. I don't really care who thinks what, to be honest.

I go by what I see.

He's immature, may not be coachable and may have a football IQ issue if they can't open the playbook and feel confident doing it.

People praised Jay Cutler and I couldn't figure it out.  Sanchez looks the same to me.

Sanchez just took a sack and threw low to Holmes, pushing the FG to 53 yards. Folk missed the kick.

This is the type of stuff I am talking about.  You can't make those mistakes against the worst pass D or D altogether and expect to be a SB QB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Texans 31st Rank Defense:
    [QUOTE]I didn't say he stunk. I said he is mediocre and incredibly overrated. I don't really care who thinks what, to be honest. I go by what I see. He's immature, may not be coachable and may have a football IQ issue if they can't open the playbook and feel confident doing it. People praised Jay Cutler and I couldn't figure it out.  Sanchez looks the same to me. Sanchez just took a sack and threw low to Holmes, pushing the FG to 53 yards. Folk missed the kick. This is the type of stuff I am talking about.  You can't make those mistakes against the worst pass D or D altogether and expect to be a SB QB.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

That's valid; unless he pulls a Trent Dilfer; however he's a little better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

From what I've seen their Offence is even worse then their Defense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

Hell of a final drive from the Jets! God I hate them!!!

Sections
Shortcuts