Texans @ Patriots REPORT CARD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Re: Texans @ Patriots REPORT CARD

Nice job, as always, TexP!

My pal in Houston has been oddly silent the past few days.  I tried to cheer him up by saying the Colts were coming to Reliant, and we'd probably see them again.

I told him to plan for snow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Yeah...the Texan talk has died down here significantly. The guys here are back to talking Cowboys...LOL!!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Will Texans suffer a hangover after their humiliating loss to the Patriots?: http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2012/12/kubiak-led-texans-not-looking-back-after-lopsided-loss-to-patriots/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Will Texans suffer a hangover after their humiliating loss to the Patriots?: http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2012/12/kubiak-led-texans-not-looking-back-after-lopsided-loss-to-patriots/

[/QUOTE]

I doubt that they'll (the Texans) will allow the results of one game however poorly they played to linger beyond Tuesday. Kubiak will likely look for missed opportunities in the film room and use it as a means to say hey if we'd just did this the results might have been different. An example of that was the interception by McCourty...Had Schaub simply hit his checkdown. Foster who was uncovered and standing alone at about the 15 yard line may have been able to crawl into the end zone or at minimum he would have gotton close to the end zone and if they score on that drive, it's a different ball game...both of our red zone fumbles were also 50-50 balls that had they bounced the other way. The momentum changes and we're probably looking at a dog fight?

Perhaps the best thing for the Texans is that they still have to play the hated Colt's with the division on the line and if they can't get up for those games. Something is truly wrong in Houston...the good news is bruises heal just asked the Jets who got shellacked on Monday night only to come back and beat us in the playoffs...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Beantowne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I doubt that they'll (the Texans) will allow the results of one game however poorly they played to linger beyond Tuesday. Kubiak will likely look for missed opportunities in the film room and use it as a means to say hey if we'd just did this the results might have been different. An example of that was the interception by McCourty...Had Schaub simply hit his checkdown. Foster who was uncovered and standing alone at about the 15 yard line may have been able to crawl into the end zone or at minimum he would have gotton close to the end zone and if they score on that drive, it's a different ball game...both of our red zone fumbles were also 50-50 balls that had they bounced the other way. The momentum changes and we're probably looking at a dog fight?

Perhaps the best thing for the Texans is that they still have to play the hated Colt's with the division on the line and if they can't get up for those games. Something is truly wrong in Houston...the good news is bruises heal just asked the Jets who got shellacked on Monday night only to come back and beat us in the playoffs...

[/QUOTE]

Yes...I expect the Texans to bounce back, too. But, it would be a nice Christmas gift if they would lose at least one more game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gilzippy. Show gilzippy's posts

Thanks for the effort, TexasPat.  I always enjoy your analysis and am grateful that you are back to putting out your report cards.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Tex's report cards are well thought out all the way through.  However, I think that he's a hard grader.

The Patriots just crushed their main rivals for the AFC championship 28-0 when the game counted for something, then cruised in to a victory.  Can you imagine the grade if Houston hung that on the Pats?  Can you imagine the grade if Kansas City hung that on the Pats?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tex's report cards are well thought out all the way through.  However, I think that he's a hard grader.

The Patriots just crushed their main rivals for the AFC championship 28-0 when the game counted for something, then cruised in to a victory.  Can you imagine the grade if Houston hung that on the Pats?  Can you imagine the grade if Kansas City hung that on the Pats?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Paul, if you want to criticize, let's be specific, shall we? What grade(s) did you find harsh...my "A+" for Tom Brady? My "A+" for BB and the coaching staff? My "A+" for the TEs and WRs? My "A" for the DL? My "A-" for the OL? My "B+" for the LBs? My "A-" for the Secondary?  

LOL!!!