Texans LB Dobbins To IR

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Texans LB Dobbins To IR

This is a really big loss for them.  Their LB corp was already pretty beat up.  I still think they muster up enough of an effort to get past Cinncy and make the trip to Foxborough for the Divisional Round.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a really big loss for them.  Their LB corp was already pretty beat up.  I still think they muster up enough of an effort to get past Cinncy and make the trip to Foxborough for the Divisional Round.

[/QUOTE]

Agree. Also, Benny with a hammy, which could be a huge problem for their running game.

[/QUOTE]

That's a big blow for Houston...Benny's hamstring won't matter much for Cincy, because he doesn't matter much for Cincy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Pulling for HOU to win, but I really would like for the pats to play against a fully healthy team to see what they're made of..too bad that will only happen in the AFC Championship game..I want to see them play the Bengals just because of the inside pressure Geno Atkins can bring and the rest of the Bengals D....They didn't allow a receiver to reach 100yrd in the season...And I wan to see AJ Green vs Talib..

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree. Also, Benny with a hammy, which could be a huge problem for their running game.

[/QUOTE]

That's a big blow for Houston...Benny's hamstring won't matter much for Cincy, because he doesn't matter much for Cincy.

[/QUOTE]

Uhh, yes he does. He's gone over 1000 yards and is their starting RB. If they're going to have a shot at beating Houston, they'll need him.

[/QUOTE]

Truly I don't think the guy has made an ounce of a difference for them - they win when he does bad...they've lost when he's done well...they had a back up that was running just as good as him early this year and the guy that filled in for him last Sunday put up similar numbers (and they won). This has nothing to do with the legendary Benny debate, I just don't think he matters much.

I guess the fact that he won't turn the ball over is something big though, so maybe I'm wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Uhh, yes he does. He's gone over 1000 yards and is their starting RB. If they're going to have a shot at beating Houston, they'll need him.

[/QUOTE]

Junior, I leave you alone for a minute and you are talkin' BS again. We have already proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Benny is a so-so RB.

Do you realize if Bolden had 408 carries he would have totaled 2000 yards? Benny's low end effectiveness got him 1000 yards just because of the number of carries stupido.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Laurence Maroney could probably run for 100 yards against that defense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

BJGE who "never turns the ball over" had 3 fumbles this year. Stevan Ridley who has "fumbling issues" had 4 fumbles. Funny how perception is sometimes. There touches are almost identical BJGE 300 touches (278 carries, 22 receptions) Ridley 296 touches (290 rushing, 6 recieving).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Truly I don't think the guy has made an ounce of a difference for them - they win when he does bad...they've lost when he's done well...they had a back up that was running just as good as him early this year and the guy that filled in for him last Sunday put up similar numbers (and they won). This has nothing to do with the legendary Benny debate, I just don't think he matters much.

I guess the fact that he won't turn the ball over is something big though, so maybe I'm wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Not true. When Benny has rushed well, cincy has won. Actually, more about the Cincy running game than anything else. But if Cincy can run for 100 yards, they have a very good shot at winning.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Way off topic here, but what kind of a Comp pick do you all think we could get from BGE? 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not true. When Benny has rushed well, cincy has won. Actually, more about the Cincy running game than anything else. But if Cincy can run for 100 yards, they have a very good shot at winning.

[/QUOTE]

Actually what you are saying is pretty much false (as weird as that may be). Look at his yardage during their wins and loses - you'll see it really doesn't correlate to anything.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BJGE who "never turns the ball over" had 3 fumbles this year. Stevan Ridley who has "fumbling issues" had 4 fumbles. Funny how perception is sometimes. There touches are almost identical BJGE 300 touches (278 carries, 22 receptions) Ridley 296 touches (290 rushing, 6 recieving).

[/QUOTE]

Has no bearing on SB 46 last year.  If we use BJGE in the second half more, we win the SB.

Ridley, Vereen and Bolden are younger and cheaper than BJGE, so it's the right move, but please don't pretend he held no value here or in Cincy.  In fact, the argument for BJGE was that he was lucky to play behind Brady and wouldn't produce elsewhere. Looks like the Washers lost again, Quags.

Not sure what happened to you. I've noticed you've really gone overboard lately.

[/QUOTE]

No one mentioned Super Bowl 46, so I'm not sure at what you're getting at there.

And now I guess stating a fact is now 'going overboard'. Okay... 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from saskpatsfan. Show saskpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Has no bearing on SB 46 last year.  If we use BJGE in the second half more, we win the SB.

Ridley, Vereen and Bolden are younger and cheaper than BJGE, so it's the right move, but please don't pretend he held no value here or in Cincy.  In fact, the argument for BJGE was that he was lucky to play behind Brady and wouldn't produce elsewhere. Looks like the Washers lost again, Quags.

Not sure what happened to you. I've noticed you've really gone overboard lately.

[/QUOTE]
    Okay I want to add my psychic predictions as well! This is fun. If BJGE was used more in the second half, he also would have won SB MVP! Your anti-Brady campaign works better when you are trying to use real stats, not premonitions you have.

I'm not saying I do not agree with some stuff you post about Brady needing to throw less, but you can not just throw out asinine predictions and not expect to sound slightly foolish. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Houston has a problem, they're falling apart. The Bengals could take this one. Even with BJGE slowed by his hamstring they still have a decent passing game. Houston doesn't have anyone to match up with AJ Green.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts