Texans S Glover Quin holds Gresham to 2 catches 7 yards

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Re: Texans S Glover Quin holds Gresham to 2 catches 7 yards

Edit: Bengals QB Andy Dalton holds Gresham to 2 catches 7 yards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Gresham is actually really good, he would be great on the Pats.  But, it's Dalton who couldn't find a way to get one of his consistent guys in the game.

Gronk can run guys over and just can't be matched up when it comes to height, YacMan is a WR so we'll have to see if his ankle is good enough to make moves in the open field. The Bengals don't have 1/4th of the weapons we have, not to mention a running attack that will make our receivers even more dangerous than whatever the Bungals could throw at the Texans with BJGE and whoever else they had in the backfield.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to kevin13130's comment:

Thank you sir. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Sounds about right to me. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

this boy is in for a rude awakening when he meets up with Gronk and Yac Man next week. 

No offense to Gresham, he's a good TE, but a healthy Gronk is 100 times better. 

Gronk had the same amount of yards, reception and more TDs in 10 games (Not counting the Miami game) than Gresham could muster in his 16. We're witnessing one of the greatest TEs in NFL history, he's what makes the Patriots offense move. 

Plus, Ridley and Tom take pressure off Gronk because Ridley will cause those Safeties to move closer to the line and try to defend him which would leave Gronk wide open with the best play action QB in football tossing it up. 

Benny doesn't demand safety help like Ridley does and Andy Dalton is barely a second tier QB. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Thank You Sir for today's spot on commentary,,,,

Put TB on the Bengals for yesterdays game AND NO OTHER CHANGES...

And the Bengals kick Houston's azz up and down the field.....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think aside from the 49ers this is the best defense we will be facing in the NFL and I actually think the shotgun spread will help us in a game like this (if weather lets us). I can't picture us being able to pound it into the teeth of the Texan's defense - Brady is going to have to be lights out in this game....tough to do against a defense like this. Should be a great game and I think we'll win.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Best way to beat a strong pass rushing team...

Play Action and Screens...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I think aside from the 49ers this is the best defense we will be facing in the NFL and I actually think the shotgun spread will help us in a game like this (if weather lets us). I can't picture us being able to pound it into the teeth of the Texan's defense - Brady is going to have to be lights out in this game....tough to do against a defense like this. Should be a great game and I think we'll win.

Shotgun with open Backfield, or Running Back in it? Very important.

Open backfield equals heavy blitzes, so i hope they will have someone back there to help out Brady.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Spot on Kevin and I would also add Gresham held hiomself to 2 catches--how does he drop that first ball thrown on second down in the 1st series--right on his hands!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to ricky12684's comment:

this boy is in for a rude awakening when he meets up with Gronk and Yac Man next week. 

yep

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

Spot on Kevin and I would also add Gresham held hiomself to 2 catches--how does he drop that first ball thrown on second down in the 1st series--right on his hands!

Yeah, Gresham certainly didn't help his own cause. He's a talented TE, a sort of Gronk-Hernandez hybrid. But he has definitely underachieved for his level of talent. Part of the blame falls on Dalton, part of the blame falls on Gresham.

Sections
Shortcuts