Texans shuld have beaten the Colts twice "Pats will"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Texans shuld have beaten the Colts twice "Pats will"

1) Matt Schaub intecepted in Colts territory with 2:13 top go.
    Will not and would not have happened to the Patriots.

2) Brown missed a field goal he should have had.
    Gostkowski would have made it.

The Colts are good but beatable, we are on a roll and will over come on Sunday

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Texans shuld have beaten the Colts twice "Pats will"

The Colts AND the Saints are ripe for losses.

Dear god just don't let us have some fluke loss to the Jets!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Texans shuld have beaten the Colts twice "Pats will":
    [QUOTE]The Colts AND the Saints are ripe for losses. Dear god just don't let us have some fluke loss to the Jets!
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

Come on Kellie dont jinx us now. :) We have the jets, some payback due there.
    That game will be like Xbox, you play them so you can pour it on.

by teh way Capital "G" always gets the big guy on your side. :0

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Texans shuld have beaten the Colts twice "Pats will":
    [QUOTE]1) Matt Schaub intecepted in Colts territory with 2:13 top go. Will not and would not have happened to the Patriots.
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]
    umm Brady did exactly that in the 2006 AFCCG.  The appropriate words: can happen, did happen

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

you try throwing to reche caldwell of all ppl underdog.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]you try throwing to reche caldwell of all ppl underdog.
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with brady's int into double/triple covg at the end of the game?

caldwell's first drop did not hurt the pats (they scored).  the second would have left the pats 5 yds from a first instead of 10.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Underpup

Why are you talking about the past. In the past we have more wins against the colts under the Bill and Tom era than losses. In the past, we have three SB to your one.

Sunday we will take a win form the colts at home. Brady's play is back to form. Running game is producing results. Moss, Welker and Watson are hitting the routes. The Defense looks tough and proven they can eliminate the opponents strength. Tully and Thomas will get to Manning.

If you want to discuss the past, show up on Monday

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]Underpup Why are you talking about the past. In the past we have more wins against the colts under the Bill and Tom era than losses. In the past, we have three SB to your one. Sunday we will take a win form the colts at home. Brady's play is back to form. Running game is producing results. Moss, Welker and Watson are hitting the routes. The Defense looks tough and proven they can eliminate the opponents strength. Tully and Thomas will get to Manning. If you want to discuss the past, show up on Monday
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

bill,

When discussing any subject with our young friend, underdogg, it is important to remember that his references will only extend to whatever point suffices to support whatever wild supposition he is currently trying to sell to an unsuspecting public, and no further. That other information exists which renders his selective perception faulty does not concern him, and certainly should not concern you. You needn't worry about him showing up on Monday. No matter what happens Sunday night, he will be here Monday -- of that I am certain. What remains to be seen, however, is whether anything he posts at that time will bear any resemblance to what actually happened the night before. That's the mystery, and that's the fun.

Frankly, I'm very much looking forward to it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]Underpup Why are you talking about the past.
    Glad you asked.  It is a simple answer. You noted something that would not have happened to Tom Brady, yet you obviously (or intentionally and conveniently) forgot that it actually DID happen.  Just setting the record straight.  Call me fact checker. 
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I love the friendly exchanges on this board.  Someone should save some of the better exchanges and have a "Best Of" thread at the end of the year.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]I love the friendly exchanges on this board.  Someone should save some of the better exchanges and have a "Best Of" thread at the end of the year.  
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Someone is doing this.

The Posties will be awarded in the off-season, between the Super Bowl and the draft.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

How? WHY? did Caldwell drop that ball it wasn't like he couldn't see it coming

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Boy, those Reche Caldwell "bugeye" jokes just never get old.

oh wait . . .

did I say never?

I meant always.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Kinda

the way

you

always

write your

posts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

But hey 

you are

the

journalist 

right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Texans shuld have beaten the Colts twice

welliconsideredthenotionofrunningallmysentencestogetherinoneparagraphwith
    outanyspacingorpunctuationofanykindbutithoughitmightbehardertoreadifididthat
    soultimatelyidecideditwouldbemuchsimplerforeverybodyifistructuredmypostsin
    suchawayastoalloweveryonetomoreeasilyenjoymysparklingwit

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I was with ya until it ran off the page... You post yer way I'll post mine  'K

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Only puss ies use the ignore button.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Texans shuld have beaten the Colts twice "Pats will" : bill, When discussing any subject with our young friend, underdogg, it is important to remember that his references will only extend to whatever point suffices to support whatever wild supposition he is currently trying to sell to an unsuspecting public, and no further. That other information exists which renders his selective perception faulty does not concern him, and certainly should not concern you. You needn't worry about him showing up on Monday. No matter what happens Sunday night, he will be here Monday -- of that I am certain. What remains to be seen, however, is whether anything he posts at that time will bear any resemblance to what actually happened the night before. That's the mystery, and that's the fun. Frankly, I'm very much looking forward to it.
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.

Its kind of funny, really, to see the tortured logic he routinely uses to justify all things colt and condemn all things patriot.

I see why he hangs out here though. the colts boards consist exclusively of rabid, kool-aid drinking, probably interbred posters that make dogg seem like a casual, objective fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Texans shuld have beaten the Colts twice "Pats will" : Absolutely. Its kind of funny, really, to see the tortured logic he routinely uses to justify all things colt and condemn all things patriot.   I see why he hangs out here though. the colts boards consist exclusively of rabid, kool-aid drinking, probably interbred posters that make dogg seem like a casual, objective fan.
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

You need guys like underdogg to make a forum like this work.

He's a tool, but he's not brain dead like most of the opponent's fans who come in here each week and mouth-run, only to disappear in a puff of smoke after the Pats spank their teams soundly and send them to bed.

Sections
Shortcuts