[/QUOTE]

He can replace Rexy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Texans vs Patriots Game Thread

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dennard playing like a #1 corner

[/QUOTE]

He is. Dude has been amazing. And not cheap, right place at the right time good, but he has been battling like a legit corner week in week out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

All this without GRONK

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Great game,  waited 2weeks for this one, in Germany last week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Talib dancing on the sideline...somebody call Mthurtl and tell him not to jump

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!

[/QUOTE]
    Lol! Smiley face. Hey, uhm, did you get educated tonight about QB play? I know it takes you a while, but our QB (number 12) threw for 300 yards and 4 touchdowns..mostly out of the shot gun spread.

We need to trade that Brady character. LMAO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Run the ball guys so people can say it was the balance that won it tonight.

[/QUOTE]

look it would take someone from this board to take the personnel we hafve on this team and not win. josh is good. has his weakenesses. at times teh pats suiffer becasue of them. one example 07.

cards game, balt, seattle. 

i hope he learns hi slessons before we face teh best defenses in the playoffs/sb.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DANTE the MAN!!!!

[/QUOTE]

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Somebody please tell me why it's okay for the team that's getting obliterated to continue to try and try and try to score and when they do, they try to onside kick it, yet the team that is obliterating the opposition, has to sit back and give the ball back just so they're not big meanies who run up the score

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am sure Babe and Mt Hurl will chime in with anger that this garbage time TD counts against NE's D.

[/QUOTE]

I dont let them bother me Russ, they dont understand the game too well anyway.

[/QUOTE]

But you do? LMAO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mayo showing up in garbage time

[/QUOTE]

If we were in the wild, I would attack you. Even if you weren’t in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack you! If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I’d swim out in the middle of the ocean and freakin EAT YOU! And then I’d bang your tuna girlfriend

[/QUOTE]

OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10. And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'. We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family and we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring. 

[/QUOTE]

Priceless! You know what? I'm throwing that movie in right now...and I will have some meatloaf!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If we were in the wild, I would attack you. Even if you weren’t in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack you! If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I’d swim out in the middle of the ocean and freakin EAT YOU! And then I’d bang your tuna girlfriend

[/QUOTE]

OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10. And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'. We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family and we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring. 

[/QUOTE]

Tunas weigh 800 lbs? Did not know that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Somebody please tell me why it's okay for the team that's getting obliterated to continue to try and try and try to score and when they do, they try to onside kick it, yet the team that is obliterating the opposition, has to sit back and give the ball back just so they're not big meanies who run up the score

[/QUOTE]

Double standard! Especially when it comes to the Patriots

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dennard playing like a #1 corner

[/QUOTE]

He is. Dude has been amazing. And not cheap, right place at the right time good, but he has been battling like a legit corner week in week out.

[/QUOTE]

Yup. Very surprised so many teams passed on him because of that less than major legal entanglement.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sam0377's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want 50 on the best deense on NFL !!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

their de is missiing several of their best players to be fair

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I do not believe that the Texans will take 2 from Indy. 

[/QUOTE]

Me either. If thats the case, NE will take numer one if they win next week.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Priceless! You know what? I'm throwing that movie in right now...and I will have some meatloaf!!!

[/QUOTE]

You want some?! MOM, THE MEATLOAF, PHACKKK!

Two classics intertwined.  Love it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

brady 40 is teh new 25. 

let it continue!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

All this without GRONK

[/QUOTE]

Scary...isn't it?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tunas weigh 800 lbs? Did not know that.

[/QUOTE]

A tuna is worth a few thousand $$$.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

not ashamed to say i have a huge goalpost in my pants right now

that was GREAT

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Houston trying to blitz Brady...."You lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

raven denver game will be huge. 

as is teh colts - houston game as well

Sections
Shortcuts