Texas Pat / MBellino

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Texas Pat / MBellino

In response to zbellino's comment:

I'm still around TSW. 

M6Dragon is kind of right. The board has deteriorated a bit for a number of reasons.

TP's grades are missed, in my book. I hope he comes back to keep them up.

As well as Mighty ripping on him for being a non-Patriots fan, which would completely disapper if TP were to never return. Ha!

The funny thing ... TP has been on the DL, and now UD6 is never here. I don't under any circumstances believe they were the same poster, rather I think it's a case study in how rivalries can fall apart. 

Kind of miss their frequent rows ... 

So who do we gotta get rid of to lose that annoying Giant's fan?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

In response to Mighty2013's comment:

You've got to be kidding me, TexasPat is not a Pats fan, all he does is whine and complain after every game no matter what happens.  

OK, this is for you: Great game Sunday. Not a problem in the world. The D gave up 345 yds and 3 TD's to a broken down, can't possibly throw the ball STRAIGHT/STRONG (for 15 yards any more) QB. Or, was it that the D properly identified they had a win sewed up and played another "prevent" defense when thyey were up 31-7?

A win is more important than anything else that could have happened, no matter what.

Great game! Raises record to a powerful 3-2. (Should be 5-0, no matter what the final scores were in those two "blemish" games.) 

How's that?

Hey Texaspat you logged in at AZPAT be mistake...Ops!  Nice try though...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

and UD6 was just on a thread I made for he colts win for pagano on sunday

If anything is certain, it's that JintsFan is UD6

you need professonal help if u cant see the difference between us...he is a diehard peyton/colts fan and i am a diehard Giants fan, which should be a TAD obvious from our posts...we dont speak (type) alike, we dont comment on the same threads often and we certainly dont (like Rusty's 9 aliases) follow each others posts with one agreeing wholeheartedly...when u ever see me praise the colts? i do praise peyton but thats different

sorry, live in NY been a Jints fan 30 plus years and never met UD6 except here

JINTS you will never convince me that you are anything but a Jets Fan using the giants team to one up the Pats.  Basically just a Pats hater like Rusty and Tex

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

and UD6 was just on a thread I made for he colts win for pagano on sunday

If anything is certain, it's that JintsFan is UD6

you need professonal help if u cant see the difference between us...he is a diehard peyton/colts fan and i am a diehard Giants fan, which should be a TAD obvious from our posts...we dont speak (type) alike, we dont comment on the same threads often and we certainly dont (like Rusty's 9 aliases) follow each others posts with one agreeing wholeheartedly...when u ever see me praise the colts? i do praise peyton but thats different

sorry, live in NY been a Jints fan 30 plus years and never met UD6 except here

JINTS you will never convince me that you are anything but a Jets Fan using the giants team to one up the Pats.  Basically just a Pats hater like Rusty and Tex

I've lived in New York for 32 years and I work in NJ.  I can honestly say I never heard any Giants fans (many of whom are my closest friends) EVER - EVER - EVER refer to them as Jints.  In fact I never even heard the term before finding this board in 2005. 

It's probably Leon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

At least UD6 is standing by his Manning even though he left town!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Boo hoo, the Pats are not invincible, they need to get at least 10 yards on every play and force a punt or turnover on every drive before I'll be happy, Mommy, waaaaaaaaaa

Then, there were the 4 sacks of our beloved Tommy Brady. After all, we all know that there is absolutely nothing that can go wrong on something as simple as a sack, right? It's no like something like a serious injury that could end his season could ever happen, right? That onky happens to other team's QB's, not Brady!

And, there is no concern whatsoever that this broken down, weak armed, over the hill, his best days are behind him, he's never going to be the same QB had a favorite target Sunday (Thomas). Read absolutely nothing into the fact that he threw his way 11 times, connecting 9 (good thing the DBacks gameplanned in that fumble in the first Qtr!) time for an avg excedding 20 YPC, or that 5 of those catches averaged 32 YPC. Or, that whenthe Pats' DBacks tightehend up on him, three other receivers caught the 3 TD passes in 10 total receptions (for you math challenged folks, that 33.3334% of passes thrown their way). FUGHEDABOUDIT! These things are going to happen, and are totally acceptable, just as long as the Pats keep on winning. We'll call this defensive back goup "young, improving, and learning" as they go. (Now just where have we heard that before?)

Sorry, but those of us who are realists see flaws in the Pats, just as any opposing team with a QB that can breathe and throw the ball more than 20 yards has. Don't even think about teh stats of teh last three opposing QB's: Flacco, Fitzpatrick, and Manning), who AVERAGED the following against this "young, learning, and getting better: defense: 27 of 41 (that's 66% completion pct), 359 yards, 3.34 TD/game, 1.67 INT/game, while getting sacked 1.67 time/game. With passing yards like this, do you kind of think that there's a neon sign over the Pats D that says: Throw the ball here!

There are flaws and chinks in the Pats' armour. We realists see it, and we're not crying out that the sky is falling. We realists know it's the regular season, and that the real fun begins come playoff time. We also know that these things have killed SB aspirations in the past, yet have existed all season. Instead of identifying them for what they are, they are casually brushed aside, so that when they have taken their seemingly (recent) post season flop, other aspects of the game are scrutinized and "blamed" for the loss. Much weasier to blame Welker for failing to hold onto an overthrown pass, that to look at the defense for the end of EITHER OF those SB game failures to get the Giants off the field when they took possession with just under 4 minutes left. They do that and the Welker deal is just another incompletion, and the Giant WR doesn't use his earhole to catch a pass.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: I want the Pats to win it all and dominate as they did in teh early 2000's. But, this crew, since the 2007 regular season ended, has no aspect of the game that causes fear in teh opposition lockerroom. Maybe the newfound running game will do that. But, surrendering passing stats like they have for their last 3 games is a recipe for disaster. If using the "young, learing, and getting better" philosophy, my question is this: When are they going to apply what they have "learned"?    

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Boo hoo, the Pats are not invincible, they need to get at least 10 yards on every play and force a punt or turnover on every drive before I'll be happy, Mommy, waaaaaaaaaa

Then, there were the 4 sacks of our beloved Tommy Brady. After all, we all know that there is absolutely nothing that can go wrong on something as simple as a sack, right? It's no like something like a serious injury that could end his season could ever happen, right? That onky happens to other team's QB's, not Brady!

And, there is no concern whatsoever that this broken down, weak armed, over the hill, his best days are behind him, he's never going to be the same QB had a favorite target Sunday (Thomas). Read absolutely nothing into the fact that he threw his way 11 times, connecting 9 (good thing the DBacks gameplanned in that fumble in the first Qtr!) time for an avg excedding 20 YPC, or that 5 of those catches averaged 32 YPC. Or, that whenthe Pats' DBacks tightehend up on him, three other receivers caught the 3 TD passes in 10 total receptions (for you math challenged folks, that 33.3334% of passes thrown their way). FUGHEDABOUDIT! These things are going to happen, and are totally acceptable, just as long as the Pats keep on winning. We'll call this defensive back goup "young, improving, and learning" as they go. (Now just where have we heard that before?)

Sorry, but those of us who are realists see flaws in the Pats, just as any opposing team with a QB that can breathe and throw the ball more than 20 yards has. Don't even think about teh stats of teh last three opposing QB's: Flacco, Fitzpatrick, and Manning), who AVERAGED the following against this "young, learning, and getting better: defense: 27 of 41 (that's 66% completion pct), 359 yards, 3.34 TD/game, 1.67 INT/game, while getting sacked 1.67 time/game. With passing yards like this, do you kind of think that there's a neon sign over the Pats D that says: Throw the ball here!

There are flaws and chinks in the Pats' armour. We realists see it, and we're not crying out that the sky is falling. We realists know it's the regular season, and that the real fun begins come playoff time. We also know that these things have killed SB aspirations in the past, yet have existed all season. Instead of identifying them for what they are, they are casually brushed aside, so that when they have taken their seemingly (recent) post season flop, other aspects of the game are scrutinized and "blamed" for the loss. Much weasier to blame Welker for failing to hold onto an overthrown pass, that to look at the defense for the end of EITHER OF those SB game failures to get the Giants off the field when they took possession with just under 4 minutes left. They do that and the Welker deal is just another incompletion, and the Giant WR doesn't use his earhole to catch a pass.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: I want the Pats to win it all and dominate as they did in teh early 2000's. But, this crew, since the 2007 regular season ended, has no aspect of the game that causes fear in teh opposition lockerroom. Maybe the newfound running game will do that. But, surrendering passing stats like they have for their last 3 games is a recipe for disaster. If using the "young, learing, and getting better" philosophy, my question is this: When are they going to apply what they have "learned"?    

Thanks Rusty

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Most times, TP got blasted for his "opinions", which everyone has a right to voice.  It got to the point if he was not glowing about the Pats all the time, he was blasted.  For some here, the truth, regardless of the source, is not desired. Hence, some here do not even think he is a Pats fan!  Now, that would drive a fan away if all they did was write their "honest" opinions and got blasted every time.  Not worth the aggravation.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Here's TP's last thread, Patriots @ Ravens REPORT CARD

He said he was busy at work and wouldn't have the time to do a report card for awhile.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I do miss TP and his weekly report card.  With respect to his 'standing' as a Pats fan, like anyone with eyes and a brain he can be critical of what he perceives to be bad whatever:  play calling, coverage, game planning, drafting, you name it.  Sometimes I agree with him; sometimes I don't. Be good to see him back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Might sound stupid to say but from what I see this year this is a different team. They are already starting to tighten up on defense...they are close to mid/late November form ..for a Pats team that is really good...and the running game ..never have had this type of running game as I can remember.

Defense..Sure...Slow start aginast the Bills, couldn't get off the field for parts of the Ravens or Broncos game...but there is a big difference I don't feel the hoplessnes this year, I see a team on the verge of shutting teams down, I have not felt that way in years except the late late season last year. More pressure on D-line, complete LB corp and actually the defensive backs and safties are the best group in 4-5 years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Z bellino is one of the very best posters here. He may well know the game better than any of us. It is unfortunate he posts so infrequently these days. I guess he just thinks it's beating his head against a rock arguing with some of the characters we have and isn't worth the hassle.

TP is an institution around these parts. Despie a few minor squabbles with him I have enjoyed the content he provided.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Z bellino is one of the very best posters here. He may well know the game better than any of us. It is unfortunate he posts so infrequently these days. I guess he just thinks it's beating his head against a rock arguing with some of the characters we have and isn't worth the hassle.

TP is an institution around these parts. Despie a few minor squabbles with him I have enjoyed the content he provided.

Ya tools like you and your 7 other handles. Who are you going to be tonight? Jints fan or UD6 ? You fool nobody tool boy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I'm still around TSW. 

M6Dragon is kind of right. The board has deteriorated a bit for a number of reasons.

As well as Mighty ripping on him for being a non-Patriots fan, which would completely disapper if TP were to never return. Ha!

The funny thing ... TP has been on the DL, and now UD6 is never here. I don't under any circumstances believe they were the same poster, rather I think it's a case study in how rivalries can fall apart. 

So who do we gotta get rid of to lose that annoying Giant's fan?

You got to get rid of the tool named babe. They are one and the same.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to 15315k's comment:

Ya tools like you and your 7 other handles. Who are you going to be tonight? Jints fan or UD6 ? You fool nobody tool boy!

Right Rusty. I'm Jints and doggydoo. Brilliant deduction. You're about as right on that as you are about the game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

In response to 15315k's comment:

Right Rusty. I'm Jints and doggydoo. Brilliant deduction. You're about as right on that as you are about the game.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha LMFAO!! Tool boy admits to 3 of his other accounts!

Yo toolboy, your gonna wish I was rusty!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Tomhab,

Sorry to disappoint, but I am Spartacus! Suggest you get a grip or a better discussion point. Accusing everyone of being "Rusty" is neither creative nor shows basic intelligence necesary to formulate an original thought.

Hang in there, Juinor!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

I'm still around TSW. 

hey z, you never came back to talk after the nat champ game (even after the wound healed a bit).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

i agree with your line of reasoning for yoru (and tp or anyones posts of similar ilk), like your assessment, but feel the #1 reason for the loss was bill obrian's game mismangement (beyond all other causes for the loss).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Most times, TP got blasted for his "opinions", which everyone has a right to voice.  It got to the point if he was not glowing about the Pats all the time, he was blasted.  For some here, the truth, regardless of the source, is not desired. Hence, some here do not even think he is a Pats fan!  Now, that would drive a fan away if all they did was write their "honest" opinions and got blasted every time.  Not worth the aggravation.

ag,

one of the most truthful things ive read here (and i can testify personal experience to) as well as witnessing thousands of times upon others (and why some i know only post, and others mostly only post, on the draft thread where that is not acceptable in the culture there).

Sections
Shortcuts