Texas Pat / MBellino

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Texas Pat / MBellino

In response to ATJ's comment:

I do miss TP and his weekly report card.  With respect to his 'standing' as a Pats fan, like anyone with eyes and a brain he can be critical of what he perceives to be bad whatever:  play calling, coverage, game planning, drafting, you name it.  Sometimes I agree with him; sometimes I don't. Be good to see him back.

"Like anyone with eyes and a brain he can be critical of what he perceives to be bad whatever:  play calling, coverage, game planning, drafting, you name it. "

such a radical forbidden or unconceiveable thought to many here.

good for you to say.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Where are these gentleman?. They both are knowledgable contributors to this board. Texas' grades were a feature. Now we are without them. The Board MODERATORS have some explaining to do why the quality has dropped since they are responsible for the Board.

I agree... TP's breakdown of every game/game of the week was great and he is knowledgeable

he will be back, no one stays away long

I wish you would!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:

Where are these gentleman?. They both are knowledgable contributors to this board. Texas' grades were a feature. Now we are without them. The Board MODERATORS have some explaining to do why the quality has dropped since they are responsible for the Board.

I agree... TP's breakdown of every game/game of the week was great and he is knowledgeable

I wish you would!!!!

I think you want me

In your dreams-can't stomach anything NY All Boston sweetie!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

I'm still around TSW. 

M6Dragon is kind of right. The board has deteriorated a bit for a number of reasons.

TP's grades are missed, in my book. I hope he comes back to keep them up.

As well as Mighty ripping on him for being a non-Patriots fan, which would completely disapper if TP were to never return. Ha!

The funny thing ... TP has been on the DL, and now UD6 is never here. I don't under any circumstances believe they were the same poster, rather I think it's a case study in

Kind of miss their frequent rows ... 

I am around as well, but a number of circumstances have limited my time. 

One - the colts are not what they once were and the rivalry is temporarily waning. 

Two - Pats fans are less passionate defenders of their team after their failures.  The warm glow of those early 2000's superbowls and the cast (except for Brady and Belichick) are gone. 

Three - This board had a lot better posters before Rusty and Babe started dominating the board.  Many of those great posters come by once in a while, but I believe they are just as tired of these guys as I am. 

Four - family and professional priorities are more prominent. 

Five - the new format is not as enjoyable.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to soups' comment:

TexasPat was on these boards in '04.  So was I.  We had our login/posts changed that year when they reformatted.  He's as die-hard a Pats fan as there is.

UD6 came three years later, for what it's worth.

UD6 is more of a Peyton Manning fan than Colts fan in my opinion. 

Not necessarily - although I do credit Manning for much of the success the colts enjoyed.  The purpose of my Manning feelings was in arguments regarding he and Brady.  Frankly, this board solidified my appreciation of him.  I am on record as saying I had wanted the colts to draft Leaf.  Further, not a fan of the Tennessee Volunteers. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

I wish you would!!!!

I think you want me

In your dreams-can't stomach anything NY All Boston sweetie!

never know; opposites attract

NOT THAT OPPOSITE!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: Texas Pat

Texas Pat's leave of absence from this board is a loss. He posted a couple of weeks ago in his last report card that he was busy with work. Hope he's okay. He's been a staple on this board for years! I thought his absence may be more than work when he didn't surface for the Broncos game. A long time Peyton Manning critic with plenty to say on the topic. From his assessment of games of the week to his report cards- agree or disagree- Texas Pat provides thoughtful and thought provoking football commentary, he knows the game well, and is a huge Pats fan. Been reading his posts for at least eight years...

Where arre you Tex?!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Yes, TexPat and Zbellino are missed on the forum. I've been just a reader for many years and the only reason I signed up was zbellino, Texpat and Mikes draft thread, I always LQQKed for them first and would always click. These are real quality members. I post at times just to try to do my part but I get all my real Pats info on this forum because afterall you are the 'pulse' of the Pats as fans.  I suppose we get to 'know one another' from what we write and there is no better indication of what we are really like personally - not cyberspace.

TP and ZB have shown -along with many others- what they are all about. I reach out to all of you to return and post. This also includes MANY wonderful recent posters who have given it up for most likely the same reason(s) of the main subjects. Just don't worry to much about the negative stuff because we all KNOW ANYWAY what the score. Your intelligence is being violated by the nonsense going on here with name calling etc. and THE MAJORITY already know anyway.

I'm being a bit pizzed because of the losses of members, as my reading pleasure has been curtailed on this forum. It truly is a pleasurable experience  to read what you all have to write/say.

I'm seldom negative but there are people here who are back burner material but they seem to dominate as of Now with mostly nonsense. However, we should all thank the members who don't give up the ship. and stay the course. Thanks to the people who have given me some reading pleasure in the "State Of The Union" thread which in my mind is fantastic reading. There you have 3 members against 4 members on conflicting views, both sides bending my vote continuously, You all know who they are and we appreciate them.  I'd like to jump in but they do the complete job and nobody answers me anyway...lol

I appreciate the many very recent posters who seem to have gone. I prefer not to mention certain names because I'd surely leave someone out. Do return soon. Just realize that there are a certain few who have problems with rejection of a comment and will answer you with an insult. Always keep in mind that the intelligence of the other members are being violated as well. WE KNOW!

In closing, I will call ya'll 'GOOD SH#Ts' now is that an insult or a compliment OR a JOKE? You decide ...lol

Have a good night ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:

Yes, TexPat and Zbellino are missed on the forum. I've been just a reader for many years and the only reason I signed up was zbellino, Texpat and Mikes draft thread, I always LQQKed for them first and would always click. These are real quality members. I post at times just to try to do my part but I get all my real Pats info on this forum because afterall you are the 'pulse' of the Pats as fans.  I suppose we get to 'know one another' from what we write and there is no better indication of what we are really like personally - not cyberspace.

TP and ZB have shown -along with many others- what they are all about. I reach out to all of you to return and post. This also includes MANY wonderful recent posters who have given it up for most likely the same reason(s) of the main subjects. Just don't worry to much about the negative stuff because we all KNOW ANYWAY what the score. Your intelligence is being violated by the nonsense going on here with name calling etc. and THE MAJORITY already know anyway.

I'm being a bit pizzed because of the losses of members, as my reading pleasure has been curtailed on this forum. It truly is a pleasurable experience  to read what you all have to write/say.

I'm seldom negative but there are people here who are back burner material but they seem to dominate as of Now with mostly nonsense. However, we should all thank the members who don't give up the ship. and stay the course. Thanks to the people who have given me some reading pleasure in the "State Of The Union" thread which in my mind is fantastic reading. There you have 3 members against 4 members on conflicting views, both sides bending my vote continuously, You all know who they are and we appreciate them.  I'd like to jump in but they do the complete job and nobody answers me anyway...lol

I appreciate the many very recent posters who seem to have gone. I prefer not to mention certain names because I'd surely leave someone out. Do return soon. Just realize that there are a certain few who have problems with rejection of a comment and will answer you with an insult. Always keep in mind that the intelligence of the other members are being violated as well. WE KNOW!

In closing, I will call ya'll 'GOOD SH#Ts' now is that an insult or a compliment OR a JOKE? You decide ...lol

Have a good night ...

I never had a problem with either of them and felt they know the game pretty well. I had a few disagreements with TP mostly on his what I saw as inconsistent ratings of Brady but he was never so far out in left field or ornery that it got down and dirty.

I don't think either of them have stated they are absent because of any name calling. I think zbellino said he was just frustrated arguing the same old things with the same old people who claim mediocre players are good or a mediocre defense is good and insist they know better how to run the team than BB. At least that's the drift I got from his posting. And TP said he was busy with work.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

I won't copy you here Babe because it gets a bit confusing as to who said what with this forum work in progress. No, I never implied that you were a problem at all but there are a few who can't resist answering negatively and thats common in cyberspace anyway. I truly appreciate reading your input because your a true Pats fan, your stats are valuable to all, your history and recollection amazes me and surely many others.  Please forget the Benny stuff, it's all past now.

But, I do have a problem on your end - and that ironically is my own opinion as well. Tom terrific and BB do NOT need your or my defense as they have nothing to prove that is already proven. I would question anyone who derides either one. Pats fans should be very happy going into any game or season with Brady and Bellichick at the helm with a level of high confidence that they will win. WE surely have been spoiled with both. So Tommie throws an Interception, who has'nt at even critical times? Your answer in 1 in 187 attempts was excellent. The man has these 300+ superior athletes wanted to bang him up. WTF, do those people think? As of late Tommie has stayed in the pocket and protected the ball so he Can't just throw it away w/o a penalty between the tackles, smart move if you ask me.

All the bad talk about Josh and BB by people who think they can actuall judge coaches as well as players makes me ill. Also we don't have all stars at every position. All it takes is only ONE bad decision and people get up tight here. The other teams have great players as well, get my drift Babe? That is what more specifically is what I meant, the few who are taking over this forum with nonsense.

This forum will be Ok. I always enjoyed your commentary but I think your a bit sensitive yourself. You have a good heart, use it more, OK? Overly zealous Pats fans like you -and me - are loved or hated, only difference between you and me? I keep it to myself ... alot safer.

BTW, your a GOOD SH#T too and everybody knows it...LOL 

Have a good night and hit the sack .... NCAA tomorrow ...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

they are in Spikes tub !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

By no means do I speak for anybody else or am I representative of anything, this is just my view.  While I still pop in here from time to time, it's far less enjoyable since the software was changed.  The ranting and bickering and even the trolls don't really bother me. I don't get why people want to be that way, but whatever. But the software just isn't as user friendly and it really takes away from the experience. Again, that's just me.

Also, I'm 100% sure TexasPat is a Pats fan through and through.  I've had major disagreements with him to be sure (usually about his views on the Pats drafts), but I challenege anybody to find anything he has said that would indicate he's a troll.  That's silly.   

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Re: Texas Pat / MBellino Software and chages to the board are terrible. Im posting on the fukin headline.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

TexasPat was on these boards in '04.  So was I.  We had our login/posts changed that year when they reformatted.  He's as die-hard a Pats fan as there is.

UD6 came three years later, for what it's worth.  UD6 is more of a Peyton Manning fan than Colts fan in my opinion. [/QUOTE]

Not necessarily - although I do credit Manning for much of the success the colts enjoyed.  The purpose of my Manning feelings was in arguments regarding he and Brady.  Frankly, this board solidified my appreciation of him.  I am on record as saying I had wanted the colts to draft Leaf.  Further, not a fan of the Tennessee Volunteers.  [/QUOTE]

I am on record as saying I had wanted the colts to draft Leaf.
    UD6: that is what I call Manning up ...thank you Sir. I did'nt know until now.

You have a great night ...appreciate you as well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

By no means do I speak for anybody else or am I representative of anything, this is just my view.  While I still pop in here from time to time, it's far less enjoyable since the software was changed.  The ranting and bickering and even the trolls don't really bother me. I don't get why people want to be that way, but whatever. But the software just isn't as user friendly and it really takes away from the experience. Again, that's just me.

Also, I'm 100% sure TexasPat is a Pats fan through and through.  I've had major disagreements with him to be sure (usually about his views on the Pats drafts), but I challenege anybody to find anything he has said that would indicate he's a troll.  That's silly.   

btw who is the cop in ur avatar?

You have to guess who it is.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Well, Babe already knows who it is.  Hint for Jints: Possibly the best known WWII hero (Medal of Honor, among many other awards), aviation pioneer and (to my knowledge) did not talk to animals despite his name.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Well, Babe already knows who it is.  Hint for Jints: Possibly the best known WWII hero (Medal of Honor, among many other awards), aviation pioneer and (to my knowledge) did not talk to animals despite his name.

Patton, Ike and Audie Murphy probably better known than him.

Sections
Shortcuts