TFB12 CAUGHT LYING!!! AGAIN!!! Check it out Rusty,,,,,,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

TFB12 CAUGHT LYING!!! AGAIN!!! Check it out Rusty,,,,,,

TFB12 YOU SAID AND THEN ASKED ME: 

"Since you are Rusty's BFF now, ahhh, would you please ask him if he still thinks Welker has lined up in the slot more then Amendola has.  I gotta know.  HAhahaha!!  

Come on mr ex football player, do you happen to know?  Give me a quick guess what you think on that answer.  And while you and your new BFF mingle over dinner tonight ask him." 

RallyC said: "Wes Welker"

TFB12 reponded:

"Bwahahahaha!  Troll!  You are wrong!  Just like when Rusty was on here telling everyone that Amendola is going to do this and that as a Patriot because he lines up so much more on the outside and Wes only lined up at the slot.  Wrong!  Complete opposite.. go look at the numbers and if you have a problem finding them I will provide them for you. "

Here are the facts in black and white, TFB12 aka LIAR:

Year    WW Slot Routes    WW Slot YPRR     DA Slot Routes    DA Slot YPRR

2009        322                         3.06                          284                        0.97        

2010        295                         1.77                          364                        1.78

2011        427                         2.83                            16                        2.25

2012        508                         2.05                          261                        1.91

"MORE THAN" MEANS TOTAL NUMBERS NOT PERCENTAGE OF THEIR OWN PLAYS, THAT WOULD BE "MORE OFTEN" STUPID! Was I wrong because you don't know what you are trying to say/ask??? LIAR.......Go ahead little girl, try to make yourself feel better about being dumb.....Now then, WHO OWNS YOU TFB12!!!? HAHAHAHAH!!! DON'T HIDE NOW BIG MOUTH!!!! LIAR......In case you missed it the first time:

2009        322                         3.06                          284                        0.97        

2010        295                         1.77                          364                        1.78

2011        427                         2.83                            16                        2.25

2012        508                         2.05                          261                        1.91

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

Re: TFB12 CAUGHT LYING!!! AGAIN!!! Check it out Rusty,,,,,,

Can't we all just get along? 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

"Since you are Rusty's BFF now, ahhh, would you please ask him if he still thinks Welker has lined up in the slot more then Amendola has.  I gotta know.  HAhahaha!!  

Come on mr ex football player, do you happen to know?  Give me a quick guess what you think on that answer.  And while you and your new BFF mingle over dinner tonight ask him." 

TFB12 reponded:

"Bwahahahaha!  Troll!  You are wrong!  Just like when Rusty was on here telling everyone that Amendola is going to do this and that as a Patriot because he lines up so much more on the outside and Wes only lined up at the slot.  Wrong!  Complete opposite.. go look at the numbers and if you have a problem finding them I will provide them for you. "

"MORE THAN" MEANS TOTAL NUMBERS NOT PERCENTAGE OF THEIR OWN PLAYS, THAT WOULD BE "MORE OFTEN" STUPID! Was I wrong because you don't know what you are trying to say/ask??? LIAR.......Go ahead little girl, try to make yourself feel better about being dumb.....Now then, WHO OWNS YOU TFB12!!!? HAHAHAHAH!!! DON'T HIDE NOW BIG MOUTH!!!! LIAR......In case you missed it the first time:

He lies all the time. And when cornered in a debate, he does a lot of deflecting with a lot of "ahahahaha!" type things or "owned" 16 year old type comments, only to run away dodging his last chance to counter his being totally exposed.

His meltdown on here on 3.13 and beyond was probably the worst I've seen on a messageboard.

Yo, having been an intensly competative athlete for most of my life, I can't help myself when I see dopes like this guy jump aboard a winning team's bus and start acting like he knows what he's talking about. For me, you earn the right to be a fan who has something to say due to your long term involvement and emotional support over time. It becomes a real, tangible thing when you suffer through the good and bad. For TFB, losing a Superbowl game was as bad as it has been!!! How about decades of losing and still a fan!!! TFB12 jumps on board and is like a littel leach now. Sickening......There are several of you, including yourself who really do have legit opinions that have been well thought out. What I really don't get is why folks get attacked for having what is obviously a differing OPINION on certain issues. TFB12 is the worst when it comes to this psychosis and tries to bend the facts. I guess he will soon be a Heat fan, if not already! Keep hittin' em back, Rusty.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wilforkfitinham. Show Wilforkfitinham's posts

who cares?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Wilforkfitinham's comment:

who cares?

TFB12 does! So must you, now. If not, why say a thing??? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

My nominee for most absurd thread of the year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

This stuff is why the forum isnt as good as it use to be -____-

AP, I hear ya. I can't help myself sometimes. It is my competative nature that makes me fight back with some stranger who publicly calls me a liar for no real reason. I'm simply not and it strikes a nerve, so I fight back. Most athletes who have palyed at the levels that I have are the same. Competative spirit, no matrer if its checkers with the kids, or playing in a  ball game.....GOTTA WIN! Sure, higher ground is the right way to do it....But I'm a former ball player and talking SH#T was part of the game. I'll get back to the sports.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

How is he lying when the seasons that are statistically off are the ones where DA was hurt?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

TFB12 reponded:

He lies all the time. And when cornered in a debate, he does a lot of deflecting with a lot of "ahahahaha!" type things or "owned" 16 year old type comments, only to run away dodging his last chance to counter his being totally exposed.

His meltdown on here on 3.13 and beyond was probably the worst I've seen on a messageboard.

Yo, having been an intensly competative athlete for most of my life, I can't help myself when I see dopes like this guy jump aboard a winning team's bus and start acting like he knows what he's talking about. For me, you earn the right to be a fan who has something to say due to your long term involvement and emotional support over time. It becomes a real, tangible thing when you suffer through the good and bad. For TFB, losing a Superbowl game was as bad as it has been!!! How about decades of losing and still a fan!!! TFB12 jumps on board and is like a littel leach now. Sickening......There are several of you, including yourself who really do have legit opinions that have been well thought out. What I really don't get is why folks get attacked for having what is obviously a differing OPINION on certain issues. TFB12 is the worst when it comes to this psychosis and tries to bend the facts. I guess he will soon be a Heat fan, if not already! Keep hittin' em back, Rusty.  

I agree with you on this one. I've been a Patriots fan since 1968 back in the days of John Mazur being head coach and enduring through 4-10 seasons being the laughing stock of the AFL and then for a time being the joke of the NFL. We all can't see eye to eye but then I don't expect it. This is a forum where anybody can express an opinion and I respect it other than the name calling because you don't agree. I do see there are trolls who come on here but basically i see mostly NE Patriot fans with sometimes diffeing views.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

How is he lying when the seasons that are statistically off are the ones where DA was hurt?

csylvia, your point is factual, but the question posed was 'Who has lined up more in the slot?' There were no conditions added to the question. I was asked to provide a quick guess. WW was my answer, which is correct as per the literal interpretation of the question he asked. He then tried to berate me for no aparent reason, by saying I was a liar, that I was wrong, etc. and I hit back. Bottom line, he says things all of the time that are not factual then gets very disrespectful with those who show him that he is not saying facts. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I think your nitpicking and getting into an argument that is mute... of course WW lined up more in any type of play, just becuase he got on the field  way more.

Must there alway be this one up mentality.  The Fact is between WW and DA there is no real differance in how they are used, both are slot except one is younger and hopefully the Pats future.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

TFB12 reponded:

I agree with you on this one. I've been a Patriots fan since 1968 back in the days of John Mazur being head coach and enduring through 4-10 seasons being the laughing stock of the AFL and then for a time being the joke of the NFL. We all can't see eye to eye but then I don't expect it. This is a forum where anybody can express an opinion and I respect it other than the name calling because you don't agree. I do see there are trolls who come on here but basically i see mostly NE Patriot fans with sometimes diffeing views.

To some, their opinions are fact. I love the NE Patriots and have, like you, since the late 60's once I figured out what they were doing. Watching the PATS, good or bad, motivated me to want to play all sports, and I did, from Pop Warner League continuing well into my adult years. All the while maintaining sincere admiration for MY NE Patriots. If you have something to say here, I would hope that you at least have some knowledge of the game and the extreme history of the PATS franchise. Otherwise, its really hard to tollerate the likes of a self professed bandwagonner who peddles their personal opinions as fact.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

I think your nitpicking and getting into an argument that is mute... of course WW lined up more in any type of play, just becuase he got on the field  way more.

Must there alway be this one up mentality.  The Fact is between WW and DA there is no real differance in how they are used, both are slot except one is younger and hopefully the Pats future.

No argument from me on that. The issue for me is the disposition of the poster, TFB12. He plays word games constantly and lashes out at those who try to answer his constantly vague inquiries. WW and DA aren't the issue, just the flavor of the week. I won't be playing his game any more....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

AP, I hear ya. I can't help myself sometimes. It is my competative nature that makes me fight back with some stranger who publicly calls me a liar for no real reason. I'm simply not and it strikes a nerve, so I fight back. Most athletes who have palyed at the levels that I have are the same. Competative spirit, no matrer if its checkers with the kids, or playing in a  ball game.....GOTTA WIN! Sure, higher ground is the right way to do it....But I'm a former ball player and talking SH#T was part of the game. I'll get back to the sports.......

I hear you. I wasnt on the levels you were im competetive too. I wrestled at nationals in high school. One of the top in Mass and New England which led me to a partial scholarship at a D2 program. Ive wrestled a bunch of D1 kids. Ohio State to Cornell. Im super competitive. I hate losing but that doesnt mean you need to prove yourself to someone. People are always gonna say things. It doesnt matter. Youre only making yourself look weak when you do this and im sure thats the opposite of what you want to do. Just ignore it. TFB12 isnt a bad guy. You both just got off in the wrong foot. And ill say this, theres only one guy i dont like on here and thats Rusty. Not that he has more objective views on the team than others but because he is so arrogant and talks down to people. You may not think so but its why most cant stand him.

Roger that, AP. I know I can be an arrogant SOB at times. The good thing is that I know it now and am trying to control it more. You're a smart kid. I say kid cuz it sounds like I could be a couple of decades older than you. You sound like my 25-year old son when we talk sometimes. See, physically, I am one of the youngest 51-yr old guys you'll ever meet. Unfortunately, sometimes I match the way I look with my emotions and immaturity is exposed! Keep up the good work kid! As for Rusty, I gotta give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Until I see him do what you say unprovoked, he's a good guy to me. Keep watchin' my back though! I appreciate it.......

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

You got that right!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I hear you. I wasnt on the levels you were im competetive too. I wrestled at nationals in high school. One of the top in Mass and New England which led me to a partial scholarship at a D2 program. Ive wrestled a bunch of D1 kids. Ohio State to Cornell. Im super competitive. I hate losing but that doesnt mean you need to prove yourself to someone. People are always gonna say things. It doesnt matter. Youre only making yourself look weak when you do this and im sure thats the opposite of what you want to do. Just ignore it. TFB12 isnt a bad guy. You both just got off in the wrong foot. And ill say this, theres only one guy i dont like on here and thats Rusty. Not that he has more objective views on the team than others but because he is so arrogant and talks down to people. You may not think so but its why most cant stand him.

Laughable.  I only talk down to those who start with me first. That includes dopey Brady Ballwashing Irrationals and trolls. You defending these people is why we have board problems because it enables them and they think they are in the right. And the things, most enjoy discussing here with me and I with them.  You're apparently not seeing the majority of the people who clash with me happen to gang together and be INCREDIBLY vocal in my direction. That's not "most".  Also, you just didn't like my Millenial analysis and took it personal like an immature kid might.  That's not my issue. This is a board for adults, so maybe you just discuss topics like one instead of swinging in and out of threads disrupting the debates/discussions?  You'[re one step away from Gunty. All he does is swing in and out and add 3 words into a response, basically trying to tell people what opinions to have as he seeks attention because he has no friends.

1. I actually like TFB12. Good natured guy, is great with the photoshopping.  He went off the deep end completely on 3.13. As did PatsEng. They took the anti BB media bait hook, line and sinker.  That's their choice.  They look like fools for doing it.

2.  I agree the one upsmanship is annoying.  I think it's fine if their is a point to be made, but not like when ZBellino or someone really arrogant (and intelligent) knows they've lost the debate, highlights two words and tries to spin it out of context.  It's either bad reading comprehension or a sneaky troll tactic.  Born at night, not last night, APPats.  So, it's either the comprehension element for possible low IQ people who shouldn't be commenting or sneaky troll work.  Z is no troll which makes his approach disappointing.

3. People need to get over my Brady opinion.  You're not going to change it.  And if I see hypocrisy here, by all means I am going to point it out.

Honestly i like to read more since im not really capable to post long in depth stuff. I get distracted, ADD does that to you. Sometimes but most of the time i dont.  I dont really care about what you think of me. You think of me a step away from Jints then thats fine. Ill help you out a bit there. I actually dont mind him. I think hes harmless and can be funny from time to time. Anyways ik whatever anyone says to you, youre gonna be the same ole Rusty. So be it. Ill be looking forward to the next time you get banned. Oh and when we win the superbowl this year Wink

Yo, AP.....All I can say here is that Rusty is very straight forward in his delivery. Some people can't take it that way, but in the real world, you will learn to appreciate and live by it one day. Rusty is no nonsense and yes, abrasive at times, but there ain't no BS in there. So, he is gonna shoot his opinion at you in his style, like it or not. Don't let the delivery cloud what his opinion is because his points of view are pretty good and provoking. The problem is that others just don't like the way he fights back when he is attacked, like you did here in a very subtle way. Rusty and I are alike in that we bring a tank to a wrestling match.....SOMETIMES! Again, AP, keep up the good work.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

Well said Ap. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

It's the lack of mods doing what they should be doing. Just dump about 10-15 people out of here and watch the board be back to normal.  The alignment of trolls with the board irrational group is what has ruined it for those who are genuine about real discussion/debate.

I think they're talking about you (who's been dumped 30+ times but can't take a hint) and your 12 year old prodigy that started this inane thread.

Rusty I'm not going to get into another shouting match with you, just realize that the majority of posters here, including myself, think you could be a valued member of this site if you could just refrain from attacking people who disagree with you, ignore trolls or give them a one post blast instead of hijacking entire threads going back and forth, or admit that it's OK to agreee to disagree and wait for the season to play out to see who was right.  

Nobody is right all the time, but people can't stand the person who thinks they always are, or worse somebody who creates fictitious, soap operatic scenarios involving Tom Brady as the villainous black cat hiding in the shadows waiting to ruin our season and injecting this theory into every single thread... relevent or not.  

The offseason lasts too long, there's going to be endless attempts to create new topics and they might not all be winners but show some patience, humility and try not to hijack every topic with your personal agenda, everyone here knows how you feel about Tom Brady and now your insistence of this west coast offense theory, not every thread regarding the defense or special teams has to devolve into a Brady hate fest or has to have the words "west coast offense" inserted into it, we know you painted yourself into a corner with your west coast assertions and now like a spoiled child are doggedly insisting it's true because you say so, instead of just letting it die.

Why don't you just allow those of us who want to discuss football like grownups, civilly and respectfully of others opinions to do so without spraying graffiti everywhere?  I have zero hope that this message reaches you, I don't think you truly ever read what others are writing, you simply gloss over them looking for every intended slight to use as ammo for your next attack, but in my heart of hearts I hope you can start anew and possibly grow to the point where you don't get kicked off every couple weeks.  

You should really take a hard look at yourself and ask yourself, am I wrong or is everybody else wrong and that's why they keep removing me.  If you really think you are a victim, that everybody else is wrong including the mods, than truly you are a sociopath and should seek some professional help.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

It's the lack of mods doing what they should be doing. Just dump about 10-15 people out of here and watch the board be back to normal.  The alignment of trolls with the board irrational group is what has ruined it for those who are genuine about real discussion/debate.

I think they're talking about you (who's been dumped 30+ times but can't take a hint) and your 12 year old prodigy that started this inane thread.

Rusty I'm not going to get into another shouting match with you, just realize that the majority of posters here, including myself, think you could be a valued member of this site if you could just refrain from attacking people who disagree with you, ignore trolls or give them a one post blast instead of hijacking entire threads going back and forth, or admit that it's OK to agreee to disagree and wait for the season to play out to see who was right.  

Nobody is right all the time, but people can't stand the person who thinks they always are, or worse somebody who creates fictitious, soap operatic scenarios involving Tom Brady as the villainous black cat hiding in the shadows waiting to ruin our season and injecting this theory into every single thread... relevent or not.  

The offseason lasts too long, there's going to be endless attempts to create new topics and they might not all be winners but show some patience, humility and try not to hijack every topic with your personal agenda, everyone here knows how you feel about Tom Brady and now your insistence of this west coast offense theory, not every thread regarding the defense or special teams has to devolve into a Brady hate fest or has to have the words "west coast offense" inserted into it, we know you painted yourself into a corner with your west coast assertions and now like a spoiled child are doggedly insisting it's true because you say so, instead of just letting it die.

Why don't you just allow those of us who want to discuss football like grownups, civilly and respectfully of others opinions to do so without spraying graffiti everywhere?  I have zero hope that this message reaches you, I don't think you truly ever read what others are writing, you simply gloss over them looking for every intended slight to use as ammo for your next attack, but in my heart of hearts I hope you can start anew and possibly grow to the point where you don't get kicked off every couple weeks.  

You should really take a hard look at yourself and ask yourself, am I wrong or is everybody else wrong and that's why they keep removing me.  If you really think you are a victim, that everybody else is wrong including the mods, than truly you are a sociopath and should seek some professional help.

Now look at you Wozzy. Perfect example as to how to start some crap for no reason. If my memory is correct, you jumped on me unsolicited in the begining as part of another poster's peanut gallery in the first place. I'm just a 51-year old, former ball player, who has rare insights to the world that you all are talking about. You lash out with you "12-yr old prodigy". OK, so, do we just continue to go there and waste space on these blogs? Or do you take a page from the 19-yr old AP's book and try to be mature with oneanother? I certainly can if you will. And please, don't call me Rusty. Rusty is fine being just him. What say you? 

Sections
Shortcuts