TFB12 CAUGHT LYING!!! AGAIN!!! Check it out Rusty,,,,,,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: TFB12 CAUGHT LYING!!! AGAIN!!! Check it out Rusty,,,,,,

In response to RallyC's comment:

LIAR.......Go ahead little girl, try to make yourself feel better about being dumb.....Now then, WHO OWNS YOU TFB12!!!? HAHAHAHAH!!! DON'T HIDE NOW BIG MOUTH!!!! LIAR......

These are the words of a 51 year old... they speak for themselves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

LIAR.......Go ahead little girl, try to make yourself feel better about being dumb.....Now then, WHO OWNS YOU TFB12!!!? HAHAHAHAH!!! DON'T HIDE NOW BIG MOUTH!!!! LIAR......

These are the words of a 51 year old... they speak for themselves.

Look man, read the dozens of things that your boy TFB wrote to and about me. I won't justify the immaturity of it all. Just who are you to judge a rediculous exchange anyway. You do the same. Get real, or just "IGNORE RALLYC" and put us both out of your misery. Your up....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

YPRR is yard per route run, you have this for the slot routes and the total number of slot routes?

Where is the additional information needed to prove your point?

I think you should include total number of all routes run slot and not slot so then we can see what the % was for both guys lining up in the slot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

YPRR is yard per route run, you have this for the slot routes and the total number of slot routes?

Where is the additional information needed to prove your point?

I think you should include total number of all routes run slot and not slot so then we can see what the % was for both guys lining up in the slot.

Valid point, but the actual issue was the back and forth and lack of preciseness of the stat in question. TFB12 didn't ask the right question in order to get the answer he was looking for. Its something I see lots of folks do here. Just wanted to make a point to him so maybe he thinks before he says things in haste moving forward. In the end, WW absolutely has lined up in the slot more times than DA has in their carreers. That was the point he was arguing against and missed. Sorry to waste your time......

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha!  Here ya go Rusty's BFF!

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/03/14/by-the-numbers-welker-and-amendola/

Some might say this bodes well for Amendola adding another dimension to the Patriots offense, but he’s run a higher percentage of his routes from the slot (85.3) than the 73.8 percent Welker has since 2009. And while much is made of him possibly offering a vertical threat the numbers don’t back that up.

Of course Welker ran more total plays from the slot you big goof!   Amendola has been hurt most his career while Welker has been on the field producing.  Heck, Amendolla only finished 10 of his last 32 games.

You weren't even around here during the initial discussion where I owned Rusty on the matter.  Matter of fact, with you spouting off trying to impress people with being a ex NFL player or whatever you haven't provided any football discussion around here.  You just been trying to stick up for your new BFF with name calling, arguments, etc..

Amendolla has a higher % of his routs from the slot then Welker has.  Fact and owned!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wilforkfitinham. Show Wilforkfitinham's posts

Haven't read any of this but just think of all the productive things you could have done instead of come here and created walls of useless text. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

It's the lack of mods doing what they should be doing. Just dump about 10-15 people out of here and watch the board be back to normal.  The alignment of trolls with the board irrational group is what has ruined it for those who are genuine about real discussion/debate.

I think they're talking about you (who's been dumped 30+ times but can't take a hint) and your 12 year old prodigy that started this inane thread.

Rusty I'm not going to get into another shouting match with you, just realize that the majority of posters here, including myself, think you could be a valued member of this site if you could just refrain from attacking people who disagree with you, ignore trolls or give them a one post blast instead of hijacking entire threads going back and forth, or admit that it's OK to agreee to disagree and wait for the season to play out to see who was right.  

Nobody is right all the time, but people can't stand the person who thinks they always are, or worse somebody who creates fictitious, soap operatic scenarios involving Tom Brady as the villainous black cat hiding in the shadows waiting to ruin our season and injecting this theory into every single thread... relevent or not.  

The offseason lasts too long, there's going to be endless attempts to create new topics and they might not all be winners but show some patience, humility and try not to hijack every topic with your personal agenda, everyone here knows how you feel about Tom Brady and now your insistence of this west coast offense theory, not every thread regarding the defense or special teams has to devolve into a Brady hate fest or has to have the words "west coast offense" inserted into it, we know you painted yourself into a corner with your west coast assertions and now like a spoiled child are doggedly insisting it's true because you say so, instead of just letting it die.

Why don't you just allow those of us who want to discuss football like grownups, civilly and respectfully of others opinions to do so without spraying graffiti everywhere?  I have zero hope that this message reaches you, I don't think you truly ever read what others are writing, you simply gloss over them looking for every intended slight to use as ammo for your next attack, but in my heart of hearts I hope you can start anew and possibly grow to the point where you don't get kicked off every couple weeks.  

You should really take a hard look at yourself and ask yourself, am I wrong or is everybody else wrong and that's why they keep removing me.  If you really think you are a victim, that everybody else is wrong including the mods, than truly you are a sociopath and should seek some professional help.

Now look at you Wozzy. Perfect example as to how to start some crap for no reason. If my memory is correct, you jumped on me unsolicited in the begining as part of another poster's peanut gallery in the first place. I'm just a 51-year old, former ball player, who has rare insights to the world that you all are talking about. You lash out with you "12-yr old prodigy". OK, so, do we just continue to go there and waste space on these blogs? Or do you take a page from the 19-yr old AP's book and try to be mature with oneanother? I certainly can if you will. And please, don't call me Rusty. Rusty is fine being just him. What say you? 

it is clear as day to any reader of this forum that you are not an ex player...your comments are a dead give away...feel free to post like any of us do...but yur making a fool of yourself with the ex player comments

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

RallyC's comment:

I've had a few conversations on other threads today. I think enough is enough. You ready to move on from this lunacy and get back to football, or would you prefer to continue this rediculousness. I'm bored of it, and quite frankly truly am too good for this stuff. Balls in your court.....

[QUOTE]

TFB12's comment:

Hey, I was on here last night talking real football and you are the one who started this today, pal.  You jumped on first thing this morning and TRIED to prove a point, which backfired on ya, then you started an entire new thread trying to do the same, lol! 

I agree, we are all too good to be doing this goofy stuff but if you haven't noticed Rusty does it all the time, that's his thing.  Name calling, arguments, posting statements acting as if they are facts when they are truly just his opinions.  I tried to get along with you earlier the other day and you quickly turned and started defending Rusty and his agenda.

[/QUOTE]

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

How about this? I am an expert at sniffing out frauds.  

I bet you are Rusty, I takes one to know one!

[QUOTE]

I negotiate contracts for a living and I am very good at the game.  You're not.

[/QUOTE]

And what in the world does that have to do with anything that is being talked about here?  Are you trying to prove something... to yourself because that means nothing to anyone here.  I am sure there are many things rkarp is better at then you are.

Seriously, why do you feel the need to try and show some kind of superiority around here?  Are you that insecure?  Nobody cares!!  I think you are the only one here (and the Bruins forum) who has to know everyone's profession, where they went to school, etc.  I doesn't matter!!!  This is a Patriots Football forum!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's the lack of mods doing what they should be doing. Just dump about 10-15 people out of here and watch the board be back to normal.  The alignment of trolls with the board irrational group is what has ruined it for those who are genuine about real discussion/debate.

I think they're talking about you (who's been dumped 30+ times but can't take a hint) and your 12 year old prodigy that started this inane thread.

Rusty I'm not going to get into another shouting match with you, just realize that the majority of posters here, including myself, think you could be a valued member of this site if you could just refrain from attacking people who disagree with you, ignore trolls or give them a one post blast instead of hijacking entire threads going back and forth, or admit that it's OK to agreee to disagree and wait for the season to play out to see who was right.  

Nobody is right all the time, but people can't stand the person who thinks they always are, or worse somebody who creates fictitious, soap operatic scenarios involving Tom Brady as the villainous black cat hiding in the shadows waiting to ruin our season and injecting this theory into every single thread... relevent or not.  

The offseason lasts too long, there's going to be endless attempts to create new topics and they might not all be winners but show some patience, humility and try not to hijack every topic with your personal agenda, everyone here knows how you feel about Tom Brady and now your insistence of this west coast offense theory, not every thread regarding the defense or special teams has to devolve into a Brady hate fest or has to have the words "west coast offense" inserted into it, we know you painted yourself into a corner with your west coast assertions and now like a spoiled child are doggedly insisting it's true because you say so, instead of just letting it die.

Why don't you just allow those of us who want to discuss football like grownups, civilly and respectfully of others opinions to do so without spraying graffiti everywhere?  I have zero hope that this message reaches you, I don't think you truly ever read what others are writing, you simply gloss over them looking for every intended slight to use as ammo for your next attack, but in my heart of hearts I hope you can start anew and possibly grow to the point where you don't get kicked off every couple weeks.  

You should really take a hard look at yourself and ask yourself, am I wrong or is everybody else wrong and that's why they keep removing me.  If you really think you are a victim, that everybody else is wrong including the mods, than truly you are a sociopath and should seek some professional help.

Just realize that the majority of posters here, including myself, think you could be a valued member of this site if you could just refrain from attacking people who disagree with you.

I agree.  I too think Rusty could be a valued member here if he would stop some of his other stuff.  I think this place is a great place and I think we could all get along very well and probably end up really liking everyone here,  if only some of this other junk could stop.  And I have no problem including myself in with that "other junk" comment.

Solid post Wozzy!

Gotta run, everyone enjoy your day!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Now look at you Wozzy. Perfect example as to how to start some crap for no reason. If my memory is correct, you jumped on me unsolicited in the begining as part of another poster's peanut gallery in the first place. I'm just a 51-year old, former ball player, who has rare insights to the world that you all are talking about. You lash out with you "12-yr old prodigy". OK, so, do we just continue to go there and waste space on these blogs? Or do you take a page from the 19-yr old AP's book and try to be mature with oneanother? I certainly can if you will. And please, don't call me Rusty. Rusty is fine being just him. What say you? 

it is clear as day to any reader of this forum that you are not an ex player...your comments are a dead give away...feel free to post like any of us do...but yur making a fool of yourself with the ex player comments

How about this? I am an expert at sniffing out frauds.  LIke you. I was able to get you to confess you do in fact work for ESPN.

I can tell Rally C is not lying. Don't know him from Adam on these boards, but there is no way someone would go into that detail just to try to gain leverage on a messageboard.

He felt he needed to defend himself, which is usually what happens when the group in here swarms like vultures, he did, and now you dopey types think he's making it up.

He isn't. I negotiate contracts for a living and I am very good at the game.  You're not.

I work with countless ex players, Pats and non Pats...trust me, this guy aint one of them!

In spite of your so called negotiating prowess, if your fooled, you are more foolish than even I thought...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

How about this? I am an expert at sniffing out frauds.  LIke you. I was able to get you to confess you do in fact work for ESPN.

I can tell Rally C is not lying. Don't know him from Adam on these boards, but there is no way someone would go into that detail just to try to gain leverage on a messageboard.

He felt he needed to defend himself, which is usually what happens when the group in here swarms like vultures, he did, and now you dopey types think he's making it up.

He isn't. I negotiate contracts for a living and I am very good at the game.  You're not.

I work with countless ex players, Pats and non Pats...trust me, this guy aint one of them!

In spite of your so called negotiating prowess, if your fooled, you are more foolish than even I thought...

Hey rkarp, well I guess there is a first time for everything because you are the one who has been fooled. I assure you that I am certainly "one of them". No offense dude......really. What I don't get is what it is you all think I am getting out of claiming this under an alias. I think its really very humorous how you could think that you know, when you absolutely don't. Maybe we could talk off line one day? If you really work with ex-PATs, and other ex-palyers, then we know plenty of the same people....IF you really are who you say you are...Laughing If you only knew.......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Hey rkarp, well I guess there is a first time for everything because you are the one who has been fooled. I assure you that I am certainly "one of them". No offense dude......really. What I don't get is what it is you all think I am getting out of claiming this under an alias. I think its really very humorous how you could think that you know, when you absolutely don't. Maybe we could talk off line one day? If you really work with ex-PATs, and other ex-palyers, then we know plenty of the same people....IF you really are who you say you are...Laughing If you only knew.......

your understanding of the game is atrocious..clear as day

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Yo Rusty, for whatever reason, you are the only one who seems to believe that regular folks can interract with former players and not feel stupid about doing it. These other guys are in denial because they are intimidated by the fact that I may know more about the game than them. BINGO! And, because you are a cocky SOB who is firmly confident in your knowledge about the game, you can accept who I am without reservation. RKARP seems to think he knows, but if he really did deal with guys like me, then he would know that we are just like everyone else and love to shoot the shyt with regular people about the game. See most of us remain fans of the game even after we play, RKARP. Hmmmmmm, strange world....or is ti just the people? Anyway, good for you for being confident and secure, man!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I know everything about the game. I got paid to play it. You don't know how hilarious this is for me. What is motivating you to even bother with me if you feel that way? Dude, I am me. Really! Site a discrepancy in my knowledge, IF YOU DARE.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Where's your basis? Thats another thing about guys like you......You speak your opinion as if its fact, then don't provide anything to back it up. Why is that, GRIP for ESPN NEWS guy?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

By God...its as if you are " mama jumanji" from the psychic network and you took this post right outta my head!:)

one of the better posts on proper forum etiquette and simple human decency threads I've read. 

Nice woozy- agree 100%.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Give us a picture of this toad tfb!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

This feels like the "Real" House Men of NE Patriots Board, jeez, everyone get over themselves.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts