TFB12 CAUGHT LYING!!! AGAIN!!! Check it out Rusty,,,,,,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from buddha024. Show buddha024's posts

Re: TFB12 CAUGHT LYING!!! AGAIN!!! Check it out Rusty,,,,,,

The Black Crowes are on a money grab. Can't wait for Chris to get out solo again. Love Rich solo too - but he's too lazy to play bars more than one iteration every 7 years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

How about this? I am an expert at sniffing out frauds.  

I bet you are Rusty, I takes one to know one!

I negotiate contracts for a living and I am very good at the game.  You're not.

And what in the world does that have to do with anything that is being talked about here?  Are you trying to prove something... to yourself because that means nothing to anyone here.  I am sure there are many things rkarp is better at then you are.

Seriously, why do you feel the need to try and show some kind of superiority around here?  Are you that insecure?  Nobody cares!!  I think you are the only one here (and the Bruins forum) who has to know everyone's profession, where they went to school, etc.  I doesn't matter!!!  This is a Patriots Football forum!

It has to do with hypocrites pumping their agenda. For example, RKRap sounded like an ESPN talking head. They're the ones who have horrendous Pats analysis due to the anti-BB rhetoric they pump to get hits on columns there.

So, I half jokingly said "you probably work for ESPN". Voila, he does!  Priceless.

I don't really care what anyone does for a living, but if you think some brain dead high school dropout kid or whomever is going to be lecturing more educated people here on in depth football topics, you got another coming.

Who's a brain dead high school dropout?  C'mon man, stop the put downs, we all have opinions.  Some of our opinions are based on facts and some of our opinions are based on just that, our opinions, no facts to support our opinion.  That's where the discussions come in.  Listen,  I'm not right all the time, you aren't right all the time and a lot of posters here aren't right all the time. 

Everyone needs to take a step back here and tone it down a bit... me and you included.  We all need to be able to discuss football on here without the heated back and forth debates, debates yes, but not the heated name calling, put downs type debates.  Can't points be proven without all of this?  And if not then can't we all just agree to disagree on some things without having pages and pages of arguments?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Give us a picture of this toad tfb!

Laughing

Yeah, I could do that, and I have done that!  But for right now I'm tired of looking on this forum and seeing, reading and posting pages and pages of all the back and forth attacks on each other.  Not what this forum was designed for.  

Now, I'm not saying I won't stop from doing this from time to time in the future, especially with the other teams fans who come here and post.  But it will be all in good fun and I think they know that as I seem to get along with most of them.  But for right now, under these circumstances here the past few days I will pass on doing that!  And by saying I will pass it means I will do so by lining up in the shotgun formation (Rusty) lol!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

TFB12 YOU SAID AND THEN ASKED ME: 

"Since you are Rusty's BFF now, ahhh, would you please ask him if he still thinks Welker has lined up in the slot more then Amendola has.  I gotta know.  HAhahaha!!  

Come on mr ex football player, do you happen to know?  Give me a quick guess what you think on that answer.  And while you and your new BFF mingle over dinner tonight ask him." 

RallyC said: "Wes Welker"

TFB12 reponded:

"Bwahahahaha!  Troll!  You are wrong!  Just like when Rusty was on here telling everyone that Amendola is going to do this and that as a Patriot because he lines up so much more on the outside and Wes only lined up at the slot.  Wrong!  Complete opposite.. go look at the numbers and if you have a problem finding them I will provide them for you. "

Here are the facts in black and white, TFB12 aka LIAR:

Year    WW Slot Routes    WW Slot YPRR     DA Slot Routes    DA Slot YPRR

2009        322                         3.06                          284                        0.97        

2010        295                         1.77                          364                        1.78

2011        427                         2.83                            16                        2.25

2012        508                         2.05                          261                        1.91

"MORE THAN" MEANS TOTAL NUMBERS NOT PERCENTAGE OF THEIR OWN PLAYS, THAT WOULD BE "MORE OFTEN" STUPID! Was I wrong because you don't know what you are trying to say/ask??? LIAR.......Go ahead little girl, try to make yourself feel better about being dumb.....Now then, WHO OWNS YOU TFB12!!!? HAHAHAHAH!!! DON'T HIDE NOW BIG MOUTH!!!! LIAR......In case you missed it the first time:

Year    WW Slot Routes    WW Slot YPRR     DA Slot Routes    DA Slot YPRR

2009        322                         3.06                          284                        0.97        

2010        295                         1.77                          364                        1.78

2011        427                         2.83                            16                        2.25

2012        508                         2.05                          261                        1.91

He lies all the time. And when cornered in a debate, he does a lot of deflecting with a lot of "ahahahaha!" type things or "owned" 16 year old type comments, only to run away dodging his last chance to counter his being totally exposed.

His meltdown on here on 3.13 and beyond was probably the worst I've seen on a messageboard.

Yo, having been an intensly competative athlete for most of my life, I can't help myself when I see dopes like this guy jump aboard a winning team's bus and start acting like he knows what he's talking about. For me, you earn the right to be a fan who has something to say due to your long term involvement and emotional support over time. It becomes a real, tangible thing when you suffer through the good and bad. For TFB, losing a Superbowl game was as bad as it has been!!! How about decades of losing and still a fan!!! TFB12 jumps on board and is like a littel leach now. Sickening......There are several of you, including yourself who really do have legit opinions that have been well thought out. What I really don't get is why folks get attacked for having what is obviously a differing OPINION on certain issues. TFB12 is the worst when it comes to this psychosis and tries to bend the facts. I guess he will soon be a Heat fan, if not already! Keep hittin' em back, Rusty.  

Tell us about your CFL playing days Rusty. LMAO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Give us a picture of this toad tfb!

Laughing

Yeah, I could do that, and I have done that!  But for right now I'm tired of looking on this forum and seeing, reading and posting pages and pages of all the back and forth attacks on each other.  Not what this forum was designed for.  

Now, I'm not saying I won't stop from doing this from time to time in the future, especially with the other teams fans who come here and post.  But it will be all in good fun and I think they know that as I seem to get along with most of them.  But for right now, under these circumstances here the past few days I will pass on doing that!  And by saying I will pass it means I will do so by lining up in the shotgun formation (Rusty) lol!

Not much you can do TFB12. Rusty and his fake accounts ruin the place. SOS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I don't really care what anyone does for a living, but if you think some brain dead high school dropout kid or whomever is going to be lecturing more educated people here on in depth football topics, you got another coming.

Who are you to cast stones at others? You're an imbecile.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Where's your basis? Thats another thing about guys like you......You speak your opinion as if its fact, then don't provide anything to back it up. Why is that, GRIP for ESPN NEWS guy?

How interesting. And you're a former NFL player, right? Back it up! LMAO@U Rusty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I consider myself a fair debater and I do my homework. 

What are you talking about? I hand you your dum bass  daily. Every flippin time.

My record is at least 1000 - 0 against you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Now look at you Wozzy. Perfect example as to how to start some crap for no reason.

Just zip it Rusty. The only person dumb enough around here to believe this PHONY account isn't you, would be, YOU.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Babe, 12k+ posts... be careful!  With that many posts you don't wanna have to start over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Where's your basis? Thats another thing about guys like you......You speak your opinion as if its fact, then don't provide anything to back it up. Why is that, GRIP for ESPN NEWS guy?

How interesting. And you're a former NFL player, right? Back it up! LMAO@U Rusty.

yeah nfl, cfl, super spy-he does it all

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"This stuff is why the forum isnt as good as it use to be -____-"

yep - this is a wholly unnecesary thread that takes away from the good discussions we were having when Rusty left or was banned again for a few days. 

jumping onto this thread like flies and putting other posters down is not in my opinion what being a Pats fan is all about. I have no power to change that in here nor do I want to have that kind of power but if I did this kind of "I caught an Internet persona misrepresenting something because I archive their posts like a stalker would" thread would not be allowed

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

There is a difference from lying and being wrong.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

There is a difference from lying and being wrong.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

Which I was neither in this case.  The dude jumped the gun with the thread, he thought he got me!  LOL!!

Sections
Shortcuts