TFB12 .......EXHALE MY BROTHA !!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: TFB12 .......EXHALE MY BROTHA !!!

Thats great! Much needed humor after being in mourning for losing Welker

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Son.....what did I tell you about patience......OK one last time...

There's an old bull and a young bull at the top of a hill staring at all these fine heffers down below. The young bull all excitedly and filled with hormones is jumping up and down yelling" Dad!!" "Dad!!!" "DAD!!!!!......lets RUN down there and bang us a heffer!!!"

The Old bull looks slowly down at his overly eager kid and says...

"Son, lets WALK and bang em all........"

Colors!  Great movie!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

how do you post pics?? I seem to not be able to do it anymore

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey, I am not a very patient man when it comes to certain things, apparently football moves is one of those things.  LOL!! 

I had the same reaction when the Pats let Moss go.  We can argue all day long but the fact is letting Moss go cost the Pats at least 1 SB.  That backfired on the Patriots, and they have not fixed that hole yet.  I really hope letting Welker walk away doesn't backfire on them too.  The only hope with letting Welker walk is that Amendola can stay health.  If he can then I think he will be a great weapon on offense and will end up being a great move.  But the injury issues really bother me.  Believe me, I will be cheering for the guy to be a stud out there but on the other hand I will be watching every offense play with my fingers crossed that he doesn't get hurt.  

But my patience for a deep threat has long faded away.  THey need to finally do something to address that issue!!!  Wait...EXHALE! ok, lets move on!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

how do you post pics?? I seem to not be able to do it anymore

just copy and paste

thx

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

You should start one for PatsEng, too.

It's all encompasing to anyone who was less than patient 1 hour into the start of FA......

I know what its like to have a pocket full of cash then 2 days later have nutt to show for it. It also taught me how to take that cash, hold on to it, make it grow and get something that will last a lifetime..........

That's an awesome analogy man, well done! Everyone's pi ssed some money up the wall from time to time only to later regret it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hey, I am not a very patient man when it comes to certain things, apparently football moves is one of those things.  LOL!! 

I had the same reaction when the Pats let Moss go.  We can argue all day long but the fact is letting Moss go cost the Pats at least 1 SB.  That backfired on the Patriots, and they have not fixed that hole yet.  I really hope letting Welker walk away doesn't backfire on them too.  The only hope with letting Welker walk is that Amendola can stay health.  If he can then I think he will be a great weapon on offense and will end up being a great move.  But the injury issues really bother me.  Believe me, I will be cheering for the guy to be a stud out there but on the other hand I will be watching every offense play with my fingers crossed that he doesn't get hurt.  

But my patience for a deep threat has long faded away.  THey need to finally do something to address that issue!!!  Wait...EXHALE! ok, lets move on!!

I dont think you get that Amendola improves our deeper game because he is both faster and taller than Welker. I am not saying he is exactly what you are wanting but he brings us more in that direction. And I think that is a part of why Bb values him in that spot. The underneath stuff can be left a little bit more to the TEs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm glad you told him to exhale because I told him to take a deep breath and have a cold soda.   Guess I shoulda told him to keep breathing.  Thanks for bailing me out.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

You should start one for PatsEng, too.

It's all encompasing to anyone who was less than patient 1 hour into the start of FA......

I know what its like to have a pocket full of cash then 2 days later have nutt to show for it. It also taught me how to take that cash, hold on to it, make it grow and get something that will last a lifetime..........

How old is that ring? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

That ring or the other two Dip5hit?

Sections
Shortcuts