TFB12 is this you?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

TFB12 is this you?!

haha just kidding bro!

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/wes_welker_left_for_the_broncos_so_patriots_fans_have_lost_no_time_torching_his_jersey_videos/13149913?linksrc=foxrg_home

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: TFB12 is this you?!

LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha!  I seen that yesterday!  Was disgusted by it! LOL, just kidding.  Crazy Fans!  I thought it was probably Rusty!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Does it worry anyone else how easily sports jerseys seem to go up in flames? I mean they do stand pretty close to those huge heaters in the snow sometimes 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:

Does it worry anyone else how easily sports jerseys seem to go up in flames? I mean they do stand pretty close to those huge heaters in the snow sometimes 

They had to have had some type of chemical on it to burn like that.  Those jerseys are made from polyester and tend to melt instead of burn much like nylon I would imagine.  Anyone ever burn a nylon rope, it just melts and lots of black smoke.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I was afraid I was going to open this thread and see this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yATV4MJWx90

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In The Name Of The Father The #83  Best Of Luck, You BuM.......................

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

And Same To You Wood-Pecker Head.......................

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

They had to have had some type of chemical on it to burn like that.  Those jerseys are made from polyester and tend to melt instead of burn much like nylon I would imagine.  Anyone ever burn a nylon rope, it just melts and lots of black smoke.

Your knowledge of the burning properties of different materials is slightly disturbing.

;)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Your knowledge of the burning properties of different materials is slightly disturbing.

;)

Hahaha!