TFB12 Show Yourself.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12-shall-perish. Show TFB12-shall-perish's posts

TFB12 Show Yourself.

rusty this rusty that. 

you will learn not to mess with rusty

he is supreme in the land

you shall perish

never mention rusty again in a thread or a comment

and when he tries and succeeds in verbally violating you,

just sit there and take it

that is all

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: TFB12 Show Yourself.

Oh hello, a thread from Rusty's....

Bring it, pal!  I know there are enough people in here more then willing to jump on and beat down you troll types.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggerjoe. Show wiggerjoe's posts

I like balls as long as there not coming at me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

hi

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

I find it funny how people manage to hate one the most level headed guys on this forum. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

To origonal poster-Dude go see a Doctor and soon-you ned help-wow-it's a Pats forum and TFB is one of the coolest people on it-what is up?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Patsdateam's comment:

I find it funny how people manage to hate one the most level headed guys on this forum. 

I am pretty sure an adult male who has lustful thoughts about Brady is not considered "level headed".

He also had a mental breakdown here in mid March when Welker tried to get 8 mil+ out of this organization to weaken the team.

He spent 2 weeks on here commiserating with PatsEng. He also said he was a BB fan while watching the Browns and then started being a fan here in 2000.  There is nothing "level headed" about that sort of thing whatsoever.

The kid never grew up in New England. He has no idea how tight the NE community is and how we can spot phonies a mile away.

Your first sentence is self contradicting? NO?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The kid never grew up in New England. He has no idea how tight the NE community is and how we can spot phonies a mile away.

I'm sure you being this true, die hard Pats fan who belongs to the tight NE community (but doesn't live there, hahahahaha!) has surely met Robert Kraft, right?  I mean seriously, if you take yourself so darn serious about being the greatest Patriots fan on the face of planet earth that you would have been able to meet "The Man" who owns the team that you worship on here 24/7/365.  Surely some guy who didn't grow up in New England and can't seriously be a "True" Patriots fan would ever be able to meet Robert Kraft, right!?!?!!

But guess what?   I met Robert Kraft, have you?  I don't think you have.  How could you really be a true fan then???

Hahaha!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I am pretty sure an adult male who has lustful thoughts about Brady is not considered "level headed".

He also had a mental breakdown here in mid March when Welker tried to get 8 mil+ out of this organization to weaken the team.

He spent 2 weeks on here commiserating with PatsEng. He also said he was a BB fan while watching the Browns and then started being a fan here in 2000.  There is nothing "level headed" about that sort of thing whatsoever.

Hey Rusty, are you married? Do you have kids?  Have you ever had a girlfriend?  Maybe we should be wondering about you having lustful thoughts about BB.

Hahaha!! 

Owned!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks dude!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

To origonal poster-Dude go see a Doctor and soon-you ned help-wow-it's a Pats forum and TFB is one of the coolest people on it-what is up?

Thanks dude!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

He is a highly visible poster and good contributer to this site. What do you mean by show yourself?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

How is New England a tight community?  What does that even mean?  People from Woonsocket, Colchester, Machias, Stamford and Nantucket are all the same?

How do we spot phonies?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Might want to look up the word "contradicting".

I don't have board meltdowns when BB makes FA moves nor do I pretend Brady has been great in the postseason for our team lately.

You're right, you just have a constant erecshin over anything he does. That is man lust for BB, moron. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

maybe this person just thinks that tfb should stop calling rusty out. maybe there is a double standard when rusty calls him or someone else out. and many other posters will not say anything or even back up tfb. some one might need to stand up for rusty because he is the champion.

champion of the world.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

He is a highly visible poster and good contributer to this site. What do you mean by show yourself?

He wants to see pictures of him naked, I guess

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Thanks dude!

TFB I have your back also. These troll types are nuts!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

spoof acconts are for losers. Anyone who would defend a spoof account is an even bigger loser.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm a born and bred New-Englander for over half a century Megatool, and I saw you were a phoney from a mile away. LMAO@U

Sections
Shortcuts