TFB12..would you do us the honors?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

TFB12..would you do us the honors?

TFB12 I have a request of your specialized talents.

I mean no disrespect to anyone who is religious or otherwise, to Tim Tebow, to Jesus him self, but the time is now upon us for the NY Jets to be reborn so to speak.

If you could kindly make a photo of the new messiah (of sorts) Tim Tebow in a Robe, and 12 of his worthy deciples (teamates) maybe, just maybe, the Jets will have a chance to be cleansed of this curse upon them. Why this demonstrative disfunctional group of derelicts has grown in stature defies logic,
     I doubt even the our own Great Lazzsantorium could explain this, (being our modern day Merlin, Lazz I commend your efforts but even with you the force is not strong enough to counteract the Jets modern day curse to the NFL) 

If anyone other than TFB12 has this illustrious talent then please feel free to post pics and photos below....

And please remember this is all in good fun, at no time has any NY Jet player of fan been harmed in the making of this blog!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: TFB12..would you do us the honors?

Great photo! 

I will have to dig into this request tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

doiiiing

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Am I seeing just what I want to see or that pic is some what see-through?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: TFB12..would you do us the honors?:
    [QUOTE]Am I seeing just what I want to see or that pic is some what see-through?
    Posted by leonardo0110[/QUOTE]

I think you are seeing correctly.

That's a big nip.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TFB12..would you do us the honors? : I think you are seeing correctly. That's a big nip.
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]

Then, that's the only way I'd ever touch a Mark Sanchez jersey Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TFB12..would you do us the honors? : Then, that's the only way I'd ever touch a Mark Sanchez jersey 
    Posted by leonardo0110[/QUOTE]

I thought that was Sanchez.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Tfb...n I will remind you of my request ....a day or two after our disappointing loss to gints...here it goes....BB as a mad scientist..giselle as the hot lab assistant...n Brady on a lab table getting the final pieces for another ring...thanks for all your great work.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to TFB12..would you do us the honors?:
    [QUOTE If you could kindly make a photo of the new messiah (of sorts) Tim Tebow in a Robe, Posted by Stommpper[/QUOTE]

nuttin' could match this

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

That's awesome! Love your work!  : )

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

That is awesome...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

As always thank you for the laughs TFB12!  Keep them coming!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Excellent Job!!!! Bravo!!!! and Thank you!!!!

Now maybe the Jets have a chance at being cleansed and reborn, notice I didn't say a chance at winning!
    There is no hope or help for that...

OKay Mr. Tebow, you have your Robe and your 12, go forth and use the Oxyclean on these guys please.
    Oh..., and could you add some Salt Peter to a select few on this team, a little more production on the field and less in the bedroom will help maintain the welfare programs in NJ. from dead beat daddy's.

Today NJ, tomorrow the Vatican.....
    But please be careful Timmy, I hear they are putting Sniper-Bishops on the roof!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha! Thanks guys, probably not what stommpper had in mind but the Jets players / coaches / owner as the Jets flight crew cheerleaders was the only way to go with this one. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Tfb...n I will remind you of my request ....a day or two after our disappointing loss to gints...here it goes....BB as a mad scientist..giselle as the hot lab assistant...n Brady on a lab table getting the final pieces for another ring...thanks for all your great work.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

sorry, dude.  I have looked several times and can not find the right source photos to make this.  I will keep looking, if you have a certain source photo you want me to use then please post a link.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

[QUOTE]Hahaha! Thanks guys, probably not what stommpper had in mind but the Jets players / coaches / owner as the Jets flight crew cheerleaders was the only way to go with this one. 
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

you did an awesome job as always...many thnks!!!! And as Timmy would say, Bless you my son!!! Innocent

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TFB12..would you do us the honors? : you did an awesome job as always...many thnks!!!! And as Timmy would say, Bless you my son!!!
    Posted by Stommpper[/QUOTE]

Thank ya, Sir!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Medic87. Show Medic87's posts

I think she just received a message from Favre.   just saying, she's got one heck of a grip on that phone.

Awesome pics,  to all the other comments,  Very funny.  Oh yeah, I see it too!  Sweet!  LOL