Thank Goodness Obama won!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Thank Goodness Obama won!!!!

This is a sign that the Pats will win the SB!  When a man that believes that some guy,(I believe Joseph Smith?--wow you can't make this sh_t up), finds 2 tablets in the woods, giving him a direct connection to God, and then forms a billion dollar religion,(idealogy), runs for PREZ and loses - that tells me we have a chance!!!! Thank goodness that silver-spooned snake oil salesman Romney LOST! The guy is slick as grease. He should go into acting now-he'd be great. Isn't it time for people to stop telling others what they can and can't do with thier own bodies? Anti-abortion, anti-pot smoking, anti-same sex marriage, anti-anything---if I aint bothering you don't bother me!!!! So tired of these rich old Right wing Christian Farts that want everyone else to behave like them. And I know this isn't Patriot talk- but c'mon people America just elected a president----little more important than rich jocks, who most, have never got out of their sophmoric high school days,(UHUM-Brett Farve anyone), running around chasing a Ball---it's a game!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Thank Goodness Obama won!!!!

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a sign that the Pats will win the SB!  When a man that believes that some guy,(I believe Joseph Smith?--wow you can't make this sh_t up), finds 2 tablets in the woods, giving him a direct connection to God, and then forms a billion dollar religion,(idealogy), runs for PREZ and loses - that tells me we have a chance!!!! Thank goodness that silver-spooned snake oil salesman Romney LOST! The guy is slick as grease. He should go into acting now-he'd be great. Isn't it time for people to stop telling others what they can and can't do with thier own bodies? Anti-abortion, anti-pot smoking, anti-same sex marriage, anti-anything---if I aint bothering you don't bother me!!!! So tired of these rich old Right wing Christian Farts that want everyone else to behave like them. And I know this isn't Patriot talk- but c'mon people America just elected a president----little more important than rich jocks, who most, have never got out of their sophmoric high school days,(UHUM-Brett Farve anyone), running around chasing a Ball---it's a game!!!

[/QUOTE]

FOOL!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

(YAWN.........)

So, instead of those "Old Right Wing Christian Farts that want everyone to behave like them", you want the Amateur In Chief to lead a bunch of low intelligence, entitlement taking, no skin in the game paying, gay marriage loving, pot smoking, illegal alien loving, food stamp getting, alternative energy ignorent yahoos telling just about half of the country that THEY need to behave as THEY do? BIG difference, right?  The perspective is who won. But, remember who controls the course strings of Congress. Let's see how transparent he'll be THIS time.

Bozo got another 4 years. The :Moron Voters"  bought his Blame Bush rhetoric. Unfortunately, it's not ALL on him. No more Blame Bush traction. Let's see if he can go 0-2 on his "promises".  Hold onto your wallet, unless, of course, you're a "taker". In which case it doesn't matter what's in your wallet....

GLOAT ON! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Do you really think Smith is any more far fetched than the guy the other guy believes in? Mohammad and Smith have pretty similar tales. They both revered the Bible, but then wrote their own book, went someplace and got messages from angels, etc. etc.

But don't get too much wood over the win. The other guys still control the House so BHO won't be getting any of his stuff passed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

(YAWN.........)

So, instead of those "Old Right Wing Christian Farts that want everyone to behave like them", you want the Amateur In Chief to lead a bunch of low intelligence, entitlement taking, no skin in the game paying, gay marriage loving, pot smoking, illegal alien loving, food stamp getting, alternative energy ignorent yahoos telling just about half of the country that THEY need to behave as THEY do? BIG difference, right?  The perspective is who won. But, remember who controls the course strings of Congress. Let's see how transparent he'll be THIS time.

Bozo got another 4 years. The :Moron Voters"  bought his Blame Bush rhetoric. Unfortunately, it's not ALL on him. No more Blame Bush traction. Let's see if he can go 0-2 on his "promises".  Hold onto your wallet, unless, of course, you're a "taker". In which case it doesn't matter what's in your wallet....

GLOAT ON! 

[/QUOTE]

The voters didn't "buy" it really. Women and minorities comprise a majority these days. White males are the minoriy. If only they voted the dems would have been run out of town long ago. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Great post, jimmy, I love it, you posted exectly how I have felt about Romney and the obstructionist republicans durning this entire campaign-- they will say anything to try to get elected-snake-oil salesman-perfect.  and you are right old white male farts with a lot of young white male farts seeing life through their eyes only. It has to be their way or no way. No one else counts, nothing else matters, it has to be their way or they pout and vow to say no . Then they call the President names like Bozo, which I guess really makes them feel good. and for all their huffing and puffing they are allowing a bunch of narrow-minded bigoted people who call themselves the "tea party" lead them around like a bunch of sheep with rings in their noses.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Normally I'd be thinkin' THIS IS A PATS SIGHT - Stow the politics please ...

But I have to admit it's illuminating to see who can't help but comes out of the woodwork to expose themselves to their BDC brethren ... fascinating .

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What's  to expose?

The only thing that is evident is that the 2 party's are driving this country into the fiscal abyss. We are like moths to the flame we worship these career hacks like they are our saviors when in fact they are they are career politicians who are only interested in preserving the lucrative gravy train they have so carefully crafted over the years.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, higher authority than these lackys are calling the shots. They just play act a part and haggle over a few hundred billion, while they both give trillions to foreign bankers and chip away at our freedom piece by piece. They all belong to the same club. And the suckers buy the theatrics lock stock and barrel.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.   Photo: "Canst thou not minister to a mind diseased, pluck from the memory a rooted sorrow, raze out the troubles of the brain, and with some sweet oblivious antidote cleanse the stuffed bosom of that perilous stuff which weighs upon the heart.  There in, the patient must minister to himself."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America,
    and to the Republic for which it stands,
    one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

One can only shake their head over this lunacy!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

(YAWN.........)

GLOAT ON! 

[/QUOTE]

The voters didn't "buy" it really. Women and minorities comprise a majority these days. White males are the minoriy. If only they voted the dems would have been run out of town long ago. 

[/QUOTE]

So women and minorities are not voters?  Or they are not as good as white men?  By the way, a lot of white men actually voted Democratic. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wall Street drops more than 2 percent

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. stocks extended losses, with all three major stock indexes dropping more than 2 percent and the S&P 500 falling below 1,400 for the first time since September 4 on Wednesday, a day after the re-election of President Barack Obama, as comments by European Central Bank President Mario Draghi weighed on sentiment.

The Dow Jones industrial average was down 292.25 points, or 2.21 percent, at 12,953.43. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 31.18 points, or 2.18 percent, at 1,397.21. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 69.60 points, or 2.31 percent, at 2,942.33.

------------------

Thanks Obama!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]Wall Street drops more than 2 percent

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. stocks extended losses, with all three major stock indexes dropping more than 2 percent and the S&P 500 falling below 1,400 for the first time since September 4 on Wednesday, a day after the re-election of President Barack Obama, as comments by European Central Bank President Mario Draghi weighed on sentiment.

The Dow Jones industrial average was down 292.25 points, or 2.21 percent, at 12,953.43. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 31.18 points, or 2.18 percent, at 1,397.21. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 69.60 points, or 2.31 percent, at 2,942.33.

------------------

Thanks Obama!

[/QUOTE]

I understand the stock market tends to fluctuate, sometimes going down, sometimes going up, and that what happens on a particular day is not all that important.  I heard somewhere that the markets are up pretty solidly for the year. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heaven knows, Wall Street certainly seems excited about the prospect of four more years of this bumbling idiot.

But I reiterate . . .   please keep this nonsense out of our toy department, if you would be so kind. There are forums right here on this website specifically designed for people like you to advertise exactly how little you know about this particular subject.

[/QUOTE]

Bumbling idiots do not get elected twice to the presidency, and they especially do not get elected when everything, especially the unemployment rate, favors the challenger.  Maybe the label bumbling idiots is better applied to the Republicans. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
     Maybe the label bumbling idiots is better applied to the Republicans. 

[/QUOTE]

Or maybe you're a blind partisan zombie.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe the label bumbling idiots is better applied to the Republicans. 

[/QUOTE]

Or maybe you're a blind partisan zombie.

[/QUOTE]

And you of course are not. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

------------------

Thanks Obama!

[/QUOTE]

I understand the stock market tends to fluctuate, sometimes going down, sometimes going up, and that what happens on a particular day is not all that important.  I heard somewhere that the markets are up pretty solidly for the year. 

[/QUOTE]

Not a good sign day after election.  The people spoke last night, the money is speaking today.

Get together food, guns and turn your money into cash.  It's time to run for the hills!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

------------------

Thanks Obama!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not a good sign day after election.  The people spoke last night, the money is speaking today.

Get together food, guns and turn your money into cash.  It's time to run for the hills!!

[/QUOTE]

You go ahead and do that.  I am going to stay behind and make some money in the stock market. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Here is hoping that the POTUS actually goes to Bill Clinton for direction. For it was Bill who in his second term moved to the center as he discovered it was his only way to govern.

I also hope all those other folks in the Senate and House of Representatives wake the he11 up and also move to the center to fix this country.

As for the overall election it is not who is the president but who we put in congress. As we continue to vote in the same old people why would we ever expect any change in what happens.

I'm 62 been voting since 1971 when I turned 21 and have NEVER voted along any party line as opposed to 75% of the country. The issue is that 75% always vote Dem or Rep which is the actual problem. They never believe that others like libertarians or the Green Party or etc...actually may have the right answers.

Since 1971 energy independence, taxes, welfare, medicare, medicaid, and many other things have been talked about but not fixed. Despite thousands of regulations and laws the things being discussed now are the same things that were disucussed going back to 1971 and before. AND THEY HAVE GOTTEN WORSE.

So continue to vote for the same old people and continue to get the same old same old.

This country watches as other countries continually vote in people we believe are bad people. Then you see the media and oursleves say why do they do that....Guess what folks we do the same damn thing. The worse part is we actually have a vote that can count whereas many other country's citizens don't.

Sections
Shortcuts