Thank Goodness Obama won!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Thank Goodness Obama won!!!!

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]Wall Street drops more than 2 percent

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. stocks extended losses, with all three major stock indexes dropping more than 2 percent and the S&P 500 falling below 1,400 for the first time since September 4 on Wednesday, a day after the re-election of President Barack Obama, as comments by European Central Bank President Mario Draghi weighed on sentiment.

The Dow Jones industrial average was down 292.25 points, or 2.21 percent, at 12,953.43. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 31.18 points, or 2.18 percent, at 1,397.21. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 69.60 points, or 2.31 percent, at 2,942.33.

------------------

Thanks Obama!

[/QUOTE]

I understand the stock market tends to fluctuate, sometimes going down, sometimes going up, and that what happens on a particular day is not all that important.  I heard somewhere that the markets are up pretty solidly for the year. 

[/QUOTE]  there's fear in the market now of the euro dropping, Germany has overlent trying to keep greece afloat, Draghis' comments started the markets in Europe to go down causing a ripple effect here. Yes , it was expected that the market would be down today especially banks who had hope Romney's election would ease regulation (but cost us more money). some will see this as an opportunity to buy short, others a chance to grab some stocks at a better price. Lets see what happens in the next few days before overeacting . simplistic analysis, i know but just juast as good as "Thanks Obama"  So much going on right now and don't forget the fiscal cliff.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Politics is more fake than pro wrestling, soap operas and reality TV.  

When Obama was elected he inherited a Democratic majority in the house and senate, so what amazing "change" occurred during this unfettered "leftist" revolution?  

When he had all the power to have done all that radical stuff he campaigned on like make gay marriage legal, stop all the wars, legalize free healthcare, make pot legal and give loads of money to schools...    nothing.   Nothing happened.

He waited for the next round of elections, allowed the Reps to take back the majority so he could blame partisan politics for why nothing gets done in Washington.

Both candidates are beholden to the 1%, the rest of us have to take care of ourselves.  

So while you're sitting there cheering on one of these major parties like they represent YOU... realize that the joke's on you. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Maybe the label bumbling idiots is better applied to the Republicans. 

[/QUOTE]

Or maybe you're a blind partisan zombie.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Mike,  stay out in the prairie with your sheep, yahoo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Politics is more fake than pro wrestling, soap operas and reality TV.  

When Obama was elected he inherited a Democratic majority in the house and senate, so what amazing "change" occurred during this unfettered "leftist" revolution?  

When he had all the power to have done all that radical stuff he campaigned on like make gay marriage legal, stop all the wars, legalize free healthcare, make pot legal and give loads of money to schools...    nothing.   Nothing happened.

He waited for the next round of elections, allowed the Reps to take back the majority so he could blame partisan politics for why nothing gets done in Washington.

Both candidates are beholden to the 1%, the rest of us have to take care of ourselves.  

So while you're sitting there cheering on one of these major parties like they represent YOU... realize that the joke's on you. 

[/QUOTE]

obama wins, AMERICA LOSES.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

You go ahead and do that.  I am going to stay behind and make some money in the stock market. 

[/QUOTE]

The only way you can do that is if you don't have anything in the market to begin with or if you anticipated Obama winning and the market taking a dive and sold everything in advance.  Which one is it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

So what does everyone think of the great pumpkin?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heaven knows, Wall Street certainly seems excited about the prospect of four more years of this bumbling idiot.

But I reiterate . . .   please keep this nonsense out of our toy department, if you would be so kind. There are forums right here on this website specifically designed for people like you to advertise exactly how little you know about this particular subject.

[/QUOTE]

I used to like your posts but now you're just a dick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

there's fear in the market now of the euro dropping, Germany has overlent trying to keep greece afloat, Draghis' comments started the markets in Europe to go down causing a ripple effect here. Yes , it was expected that the market would be down today especially banks who had hope Romney's election would ease regulation (but cost us more money). some will see this as an opportunity to buy short, others a chance to grab some stocks at a better price. Lets see what happens in the next few days before overeacting . simplistic analysis, i know but just juast as good as "Thanks Obama"  So much going on right now and don't forget the fiscal cliff.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, looks like you know a thing or two about the financial markets.  Nice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to Navin Johnson's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All religions are equally ridiculous. What relevance does Romney's religion have in this discussion?

[/QUOTE]

Just stay banned Troll.  EVERYBODY HATES YOU

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So what does everyone think of the great pumpkin?

[/QUOTE]

One of the best Charlie Brown specials. I prefered that special over the christmas special.

[/QUOTE]

They're trying to get it banned saying it promotes bullying lol

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You go ahead and do that.  I am going to stay behind and make some money in the stock market. 

[/QUOTE]

The only way you can do that is if you don't have anything in the market to begin with or if you anticipated Obama winning and the market taking a dive and sold everything in advance.  Which one is it?

[/QUOTE]

I am just one of those people who leaves his money in the stock market (via mutual funds) and just waits out all the ups and downs.  I made my investments twenty years ago and have done pretty well just sitting back and leaving things alone.  I have faith that the American economy is going to continue on its way under a second term.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am just one of those people who leaves his money in the stock market (via mutual funds) and just waits out all the ups and downs.  I made my investments twenty years ago and have done pretty well just sitting back and leaving things alone.  I have faith that the American economy is going to continue on its way under a second term.   

[/QUOTE]

I hope it actually starts let alone continues. The GDP needs to be above 2% for the economy to go or have growth. It hasn't been above that mark for some time. Hopefully it will soon though otherwise when the government can't buy bonds artifically inflating the market up forever and the GDP is still low then the market will collapse again except this time without the ability to prop it back up with government funds. People need to stop looking at a market that can be artifically held together with government bought bonds and need to start looking hard at the GDP and figuring out how to get that jump started into positive growth

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

The left is very respectful of all points of view from all people who THINK EXACTLY LIKE THEM!  If you object to gay marriage because of religion or any other reason, you're a hate monger and your business must be boycotted! 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

there's fear in the market now of the euro dropping, Germany has overlent trying to keep greece afloat, Draghis' comments started the markets in Europe to go down causing a ripple effect here. Yes , it was expected that the market would be down today especially banks who had hope Romney's election would ease regulation (but cost us more money). some will see this as an opportunity to buy short, others a chance to grab some stocks at a better price. Lets see what happens in the next few days before overeacting . simplistic analysis, i know but just juast as good as "Thanks Obama"  So much going on right now and don't forget the fiscal cliff.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, looks like you know a thing or two about the financial markets.  Nice.

[/QUOTE] I do a lot better in the markets than I do in fantasy football!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The left is very respectful of all points of view from all people who THINK EXACTLY LIKE THEM!  If you object to gay marriage because of religion or any other reason, you're a hate monger and your business must be boycotted! 

[/QUOTE]

The right is very respectful of all points of view from all people who THINK EXACTLY LIKE THEM!  If you are a moderate who believes that maybe it is necessary to possibly think about maybe discussing the suggestion that it possibly a good thing to at least consider perhaps thinking about looking at considering a tax increase, you get drummed out of the Republican Party.   

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

777 posts in little over a week?

Neal Page

• First: 10/28/2012
    • Last: 11/07/2012

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

[QUOTE]

I do a lot better in the markets than I do in fantasy football!!

[/QUOTE]

Sweet.  It's got better odds than Vegas too!

25. This post has been removed.