Thank Goodness Obama won!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: Thank Goodness Obama won!!!!

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a sign that the Pats will win the SB!  When a man that believes that some guy,(I believe Joseph Smith?--wow you can't make this sh_t up), finds 2 tablets in the woods, giving him a direct connection to God, and then forms a billion dollar religion,(idealogy), runs for PREZ and loses - that tells me we have a chance!!!! Thank goodness that silver-spooned snake oil salesman Romney LOST! The guy is slick as grease. He should go into acting now-he'd be great. Isn't it time for people to stop telling others what they can and can't do with thier own bodies? Anti-abortion, anti-pot smoking, anti-same sex marriage, anti-anything---if I aint bothering you don't bother me!!!! So tired of these rich old Right wing Christian Farts that want everyone else to behave like them. And I know this isn't Patriot talk- but c'mon people America just elected a president----little more important than rich jocks, who most, have never got out of their sophmoric high school days,(UHUM-Brett Farve anyone), running around chasing a Ball---it's a game!!!

[/QUOTE]

way to support a communist!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is a sign that the Pats will win the SB!  When a man that believes that some guy,(I believe Joseph Smith?--wow you can't make this sh_t up), finds 2 tablets in the woods, giving him a direct connection to God, and then forms a billion dollar religion,(idealogy), runs for PREZ and loses - that tells me we have a chance!!!! Thank goodness that silver-spooned snake oil salesman Romney LOST! The guy is slick as grease. He should go into acting now-he'd be great. Isn't it time for people to stop telling others what they can and can't do with thier own bodies? Anti-abortion, anti-pot smoking, anti-same sex marriage, anti-anything---if I aint bothering you don't bother me!!!! So tired of these rich old Right wing Christian Farts that want everyone else to behave like them. And I know this isn't Patriot talk- but c'mon people America just elected a president----little more important than rich jocks, who most, have never got out of their sophmoric high school days,(UHUM-Brett Farve anyone), running around chasing a Ball---it's a game!!!

[/QUOTE]

(YAWN.........)

So, instead of those "Old Right Wing Christian Farts that want everyone to behave like them", you want the Amateur In Chief to lead a bunch of low intelligence, entitlement taking, no skin in the game paying, gay marriage loving, pot smoking, illegal alien loving, food stamp getting, alternative energy ignorent yahoos telling just about half of the country that THEY need to behave as THEY do? BIG difference, right?  The perspective is who won. But, remember who controls the course strings of Congress. Let's see how transparent he'll be THIS time.

Bozo got another 4 years. The :Moron Voters"  bought his Blame Bush rhetoric. Unfortunately, it's not ALL on him. No more Blame Bush traction. Let's see if he can go 0-2 on his "promises".  Hold onto your wallet, unless, of course, you're a "taker". In which case it doesn't matter what's in your wallet....

GLOAT ON! 

[/QUOTE]

The voters didn't "buy" it really. Women and minorities comprise a majority these days. White males are the minoriy. If only they voted the dems would have been run out of town long ago. 

[/QUOTE]

So women and minorities are not voters?  Or they are not as good as white men?  By the way, a lot of white men actually voted Democratic. 

[/QUOTE]

How you are construing that I meant they aren't voters is unfathomable. I was saying because they are voters a guy like BHO can get elected. A large majority of white males vote against him and his ilk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heaven knows, Wall Street certainly seems excited about the prospect of four more years of this bumbling idiot.

But I reiterate . . .   please keep this nonsense out of our toy department, if you would be so kind. There are forums right here on this website specifically designed for people like you to advertise exactly how little you know about this particular subject.

[/QUOTE]

Bumbling idiots do not get elected twice to the presidency, and they especially do not get elected when everything, especially the unemployment rate, favors the challenger.  Maybe the label bumbling idiots is better applied to the Republicans. 

[/QUOTE]

They most certainly do. The last 3 have.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

who cares. Both of them had bad ideas. The one chosen divides the country than any other before. I wish people would just boycott voting and it would be 0:0 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can only imagine the extreme conservative morons a Mormom for president, who is a phony, liar and hypocrite, would plop on the bench of the Supreme Court when 2 more die in the next few years. My god.

Congrats, America. You got it right.

[/QUOTE]

Are the people of Massachusetts "extreme conservative morons" too junior? They did elect that guy governor.

I have to admit it is fun to point out your cluelessness at every turn.

Still waiting for you to try stammering your way out of the lesson regarding the electoral college I had to spoon feed you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to sam0377's comment:
    [QUOTE]

who cares. Both of them had bad ideas. The one chosen divides the country than any other before. I wish people would just boycott voting and it would be 0:0 

[/QUOTE]

I did.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

Sorry Babe:. Disapointment is a bi%$h... This country is now more divided than before...i dont think Romney was the answer.Thats why i dont vote.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to sam0377's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry Babe:. Disapointment is a bi%$h... This country is now more divided than before...i dont think Romney was the answer.Thats why i dont vote.

[/QUOTE]

Don't think I'm disappointed. Obama is an abject failure. But Romney would have been a close second.

None of them are the answer. They all belong to the same club. One just might make things a bit less painful for certain sectors. But in the end, they all dance to the same piper's tune.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

i thinks this video sums it up : four more years to ruin washington .

just replace bush with obama

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4rcr1_second-term_fun?search_algo=2

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

No better way to start fights than to start talking about politics . . . except maybe talking about run-pass balance.

I'll just say three things:

• The Republican party has an absurdly simplistic view of the world that, because of its simplicity, often seems like common sense and is therefore quite compelling, but if the party's policies were fully implemented, the United States would end up being a third-world country. The reality is that a large, modern society requires a fairly large, complex (and, I'd add, well-functioning) government.  The no-tax, no-government ideology is attractive in its simplicity, but it is completely unrealistic in a modern, complex society.
    • The Democratic party can't figure out what it really stands for and presents a muddled view of what it will do.  It's impossible to have confidence that the Democrats have any clear plan at all for the country, never mind a plan that will work.  
    • I find American politics increasingly depressing.  The immaturity of the Republicans and the ineffectiveness of the Democrats is a deadly combination.  Four more years of childish behaviour from the Republicans and ineffective leadership from the Democrats is hardly an attractive prospect.  Divided government will prevent the US from the worst excesses of either party, but it will also prevent any meaningful action to solve the nation's problems; and meaningful action is desperately needed right now.  The problem with this election was that the choice was ultimately between Republican excess and Republican-induced gridlock.  That's the only choice the Republican party allows--and until the Democrats get better at defining what they stand for and offering real leadership (or are replaced by some better opposition party), it's the only choice Americans have.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Stick to SPORTS you really are clueless when it comes to politics. I am one that is worried about the massive debt and what is coming. I really don't think Obama knows what he is doing, he's great at raising money for himself but can't do it for the Country.  Thanks for your wisdom Jim From Florida, I agree with you 100%. Gov't is way too big and the Constition seems to be just a piece of paper we use to throw a party every year w/o giving thought to what it means.. I'm still w/o power here in NYC since Sandy, I did vote but I'm getting fed up....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

25 more posts in less than 24 hours?

• Neal Page
    • First: 10/28/2012
    • Last: 11/08/2012

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Interesting opinions all ...   Prolate , sadly you're overly simplified synopsis is hard to argue against .     For those that dig the behind-the-scenes stuff -   Insiders from both campaigns just came clean about their parties last days b4 the election:   Obama Campaign Clawed Back After a Dismal Debate - NYTimes.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/08/us/politics/obama-campaign-clawed-back-after-a-dismal-debate.html?hp&_r=0&pagewanted=all

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No better way to start fights than to start talking about politics . . . except maybe talking about run-pass balance.

I'll just say three things:

• The Republican party has an absurdly simplistic view of the world that, because of its simplicity, often seems like common sense and is therefore quite compelling, but if the party's policies were fully implemented, the United States would end up being a third-world country. The reality is that a large, modern society requires a fairly large, complex (and, I'd add, well-functioning) government.  The no-tax, no-government ideology is attractive in its simplicity, but it is completely unrealistic in a modern, complex society.
    • The Democratic party can't figure out what it really stands for and presents a muddled view of what it will do.  It's impossible to have confidence that the Democrats have any clear plan at all for the country, never mind a plan that will work.  
    • I find American politics increasingly depressing.  The immaturity of the Republicans and the ineffectiveness of the Democrats is a deadly combination.  Four more years of childish behaviour from the Republicans and ineffective leadership from the Democrats is hardly an attractive prospect.  Divided government will prevent the US from the worst excesses of either party, but it will also prevent any meaningful action to solve the nation's problems; and meaningful action is desperately needed right now.  The problem with this election was that the choice was ultimately between Republican excess and Republican-induced gridlock.  That's the only choice the Republican party allows--and until the Democrats get better at defining what they stand for and offering real leadership (or are replaced by some better opposition party), it's the only choice Americans have.  

[/QUOTE]

Until Tom Brady retires from the Patriots and emerges into politics, this country will not have strong leadership...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Pretty pitiful when an election amidst the most precarious economic crisis in history is decided based on whether younger women can get free morning after pills or not. That, my fellow Americans, means we can pretty much stick a fork in this turkey. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I can only imagine the extreme conservative morons a Mormom for president, who is a phony, liar and hypocrite, would plop on the bench of the Supreme Court when 2 more die in the next few years. My god.

Congrats, America. You got it right.

[/QUOTE]

Are the people of Massachusetts "extreme conservative morons" too junior? They did elect that guy governor.

I have to admit it is fun to point out your cluelessness at every turn.

Still waiting for you to try stammering your way out of the lesson regarding the electoral college I had to spoon feed you.

[/QUOTE]

No, but they like the Republican governor to balance off the corrupt Democratic Senate.  Glad I could help.

Only you as a moron thinks the Electoral College is still relevant or a positive. You were bludgeoned to the bejesus on that one. We're all still laughing at you for not even understanding why it's failed.

Shopping at Walmart this weekend? LOL

[/QUOTE]

I see. They elected a Republican moron to keep the criminal Democrats in check. Got it junior. Thanks for clearing that one up. LMAO@U

I love your constant use of "we". Sorry junior. Nobody else is stupid enough to join you in your mindless rant about the electoral college. They may want it to change but only a certifiable moron would think it actually will.

Even after explaining it in detail you still don't get it. There is nobody dumber than you. And you bludgeoned me on it? LOL How, by saying it's antiquated? You are truly dense. Just like all the rest of your BS spin... ZERO SUBSTANCE.

Why wouldn't I shop at Walmart if they had something I desired at a good price? You just NEVER cease to amaze with your Hall of Fame stupidity.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Pretty pitiful when an election amidst the most precarious economic crisis in history is decided based on whether younger women can get free morning after pills or not. That, my fellow Americans, means we can pretty much stick a fork in this turkey. 

[/QUOTE]

Now Babe, that's a complete exaggeration.  I guess neither of us is old enough to remember the Great Depression, but that was clearly worse than anything we've got today. 

As far as what decided the election, it has a lot more to do with Romney not being able to present a clear plan about what he was going to do to improve the economy and not being able to get the trust of the voters.  Flip flopping from moderate to right winger and back again doesn't engender trust with anyone. The reality, as well, is the Republicans act as if conservative, white, middle aged and older men are the only true Americans.  Like it or not, America is a much more diverse country than that and all those other people have just as much a right to a voice as the ditto heads and tea drinkers.  The Republicans need to stop acting like a large percentage of the population doesn't count and recognize that that large percentage is rapidly becoming the majority. 

The Democrats, meanwhile, haven't had a clear vision for the country since 1975 and really need to get one if they ever want to stop being defined by the Republicans as looney tax and spend leftists.  Since Ronald Reagan, the Republicans have set the agenda in the country.  It's an appealing agenda for a large portion of the population--but also a declining portion.  The problem that the Democrats have is they aren't clear about their own agenda and, by not offering that clarity, have allowed the Republicans to define the Democrats in unattractive terms.  The Democrats have done a terrible job of coming up with any agenda to oppose the Republican's agenda, which is why the only choice Americans ever seem to have is the Republican world view (if the Republicans are in power) or gridlock (if the Democrats are in power). 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now Babe, that's a complete exaggeration.  I guess neither of us is old enough to remember the Great Depression, but that was clearly worse than anything we've got today. 

As far as what decided the election, it has a lot more to do with Romney not being able to present a clear plan about what he was going to do to improve the economy and not being able to get the trust of the voters.  Flip flopping from moderate to right winger and back again doesn't engender trust with anyone. The reality, as well, is the Republicans act as if conservative, white, middle aged and older men are the only true Americans.  Like it or not, America is a much more diverse country than that and all those other people have just as much a right to a voice as the ditto heads and tea drinkers.  The Republicans need to stop acting like a large percentage of the population doesn't count and recognize that that large percentage is rapidly becoming the majority. 

The Democrats, meanwhile, haven't had a clear vision for the country since 1975 and really need to get one if they ever want to stop being defined by the Republicans as looney tax and spend leftists.  Since Ronald Reagan, the Republicans have set the agenda in the country.  It's an appealing agenda for a large portion of the population--but also a declining portion.  The problem that the Democrats have is they aren't clear about their own agenda and, by not offering that clarity, have allowed the Republicans to define the Democrats in unattractive terms.  The Democrats have done a terrible job of coming up with any agenda to oppose the Republican's agenda, which is why the only choice Americans ever seem to have is the Republican world view (if the Republicans are in power) or gridlock (if the Democrats are in power). 

[/QUOTE]

But Obama presented no plan for the future other than continue the abject failure policies of the last 4 years . Do the PATS replace failures when the prove they can't do the job on the field?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

Do you really think Smith is any more far fetched than the guy the other guy believes in? Mohammad and Smith have pretty similar tales. They both revered the Bible, but then wrote their own book, went someplace and got messages from angels, etc. etc.

But don't get too much wood over the win. The other guys still control the House so BHO won't be getting any of his stuff passed.

[/QUOTE]

Don't be so sure. The Republicans have repeatedly demonstated that they don't have the will, or the courage, to stand up for core conservative principles. When pressured by the media to compromise, they'll end up caving in to O'Bama and the Democrats...as they always do.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I'd criticize Obama for not exercising effective leadership, but he also had to deal with a Republican Congress that was purposefully obstructionist even at the cost of doing damage to the country.  This "fiscal cliff" issue is largely the result of the Republican Congress's irresponsible behaviour when it came to raising the debt ceiling in 2011.  They pretty much forced Obama into a choice of going off the cliff then or going off the cliff this coming January.  Obama is hardly to blame for the mess America is in and only partially to blame for not getting us out of it.  The Republicans deserve a lot of the blame for the policies that contributed to the 2008 financial collapse and for the inability of the country to move forward since Obama was elected. 

Obama deserves strong criticism for not being a forceful leader at a time when good leadership is needed, but Republicans are completely dishonest when they try to deflect all blame on to Obama.  The Republicans have acted deplorably, putting their political agenda way above the country's health.  

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts