Thank You BB, Kraft and the NE Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Thank You BB, Kraft and the NE Patriots

Tough lose, but I am still a huge fan. The winning since 2001 has been unreal and I believe there is still more to come. The game used to affect me more (I think I have grown up a little)  I dont play one snap or get paid form MR. Kraft. I love my Pats and will contiune to root for them and stand by them. 

Now, time to play some golf! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Re: Thank You BB, Kraft and the NE Patriots

They'll be back stronger than ever next year. Brady isn't slowing down, Belichick isn't going anywhere, and the defense is young and should be trending up. 

Lock up Talib, Vollmer, and Spikes, add some talent via the draft, and we'll be in this same position again.

Need to get a bit of luck... some really crazy plays lately have turned games. And need to execute better on the big stage.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

They'll be back stronger than ever next year. Brady isn't slowing down, Belichick isn't going anywhere, and the defense is young and should be trending up. 

Lock up Talib, Vollmer, and Spikes, add some talent via the draft, and we'll be in this same position again.

Need to get a bit of luck... some really crazy plays lately have turned games. And need to execute better on the big stage.

I agree. No need to over think this. Some days you just get beat. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

As I said in another thread, only 1 team wins the SB each year.

Get help at S, WR (deep threat) and DL (pass rush) and I like our chances better next year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

so why is Kraft such a great owner ???  can someone explain ?

Pats management has to get off their high horses and spend on real players, real WRs, real CBs, some pass rushers couls help also .... not let them go because you don't want to pay or open the books on free agency.

Ocho Cinco ?  bringing back Branch ?  Llyod ?  last 2 might have their hearts in the right place but they're not good enough.  Let's blame Brady

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to thehub's comment:

Tough lose, but I am still a huge fan. The winning since 2001 has been unreal and I believe there is still more to come. The game used to affect me more (I think I have grown up a little)  I dont play one snap or get paid form MR. Kraft. I love my Pats and will contiune to root for them and stand by them. 

Now, time to play some golf! 

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Pats management has to get off their high horses and spend on real players, real WRs, real CBs, some pass rushers couls help also .... not let them go because you don't want to pay or open the books on free agency.

Ocho Cinco ?  bringing back Branch ?  Llyod ?  last 2 might have their hearts in the right place but they're not good enough.  Let's blame Brady

Look up the record since he bought the team. Get a clue dude! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Exactly. I was ready to stop watching football after last season, but after a few days the sting wore off and I was fine. Certainly it stinks to lose, but this team had a great season and is well setup for the future. Only one team can win the SB, after all!

Again, if Welker doesn't drop that pass, or if Ridley doesn't get assassinated, or if Talib doesn't go down, this game may go differently. Just some really flukey plays.

But it is what it is... We're very selfish for being so upset when our team loses -- I'm sure there is a very happy Ravens fan somewhere, haha!

On to free-agency and the draft. We'll be back here again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Exactly. I was ready to stop watching football after last season, but after a few days the sting wore off and I was fine. Certainly it stinks to lose, but this team had a great season and is well setup for the future. Only one team can win the SB, after all!

Again, if Welker doesn't drop that pass, or if Ridley doesn't get assassinated, or if Talib doesn't go down, this game may go differently. Just some really flukey plays.

But it is what it is... We're very selfish for being so upset when our team loses -- I'm sure there is a very happy Ravens fan somewhere, haha!

On to free-agency and the draft. We'll be back here again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Get ready for plenty of threads about our offense being fundamentally flawed, or a thread or two about our defense struggling... I'm sure a few "Belichick has lost it!" or "Brady is unclutch!" or "Kraft suks!" threads will pop up as well.

The fact of the matter is, all of those are knee-jerk reactions. There is nothing wrong with this team... they're very talented and trending upwards, especially defensively.

They don't need some fundamental change, but rather, they need to execute on the big stage, and they need lady-luck to give them some help. No big change will fix any of these... it's just a matter of playing better. 

They'll get another Super Bowl here soon. The Ravens probably thought it just wasn't in the works after last season... playoff losses in '09, '10, '11.... but now they're in the Big Dance. 

Just keep perserving and team-building, and with Brady and Belichick at the helm, along with a young defense, they'll get one soon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Not going to say you're wrong. I got a clue and I'll say thanks for those years but I'm just so frustrated the past few years they could have won so much more with the right personelle.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Not going to say you're wrong. I got a clue and I'll say thanks for those years but I'm just so frustrated the past few years they could have won so much more with the right personelle.

No doubt. We could have 5 rings. Those games were close. However, the ownership is not to blame here. BB is a great coach but he needs help on his staff and should listen to his staff more. Teaching the DB's to "not look for the ball" for example. I would not want another owner or coach right now. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

My quick thoughts, trying to avoid the negative threads. They were within 2 minutes of winning the super bowl last year. They led the AFC championship game 13-7 at the half this year. They played the entire game without their best and toughest offensive weapon (Gronk), who opens up much of the offense for everyone else. They lost their toughest pass defender (Talib) early in the game (along with Chung). Baltimore did nothing while Talib was in the game. Once he got hurt, Baltimore was able to throw the ball as teams had before Talib arrived. Gronk will be back, hopefully Talib as well. They have a lot of young guys on defense who got a ton of experience this year. They brought back an effective running game this year, which might be dominant next year with Gronk and Jake Ballard healthy. They are well positioned under the cap to bring in some more talent to upgrade the secondary and get a true deep threat. And they still have the best quarterback in the league. Lets not panic and say the run is over just yet...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You can't win them all and the Pats have been in a position to win the big game a heck of a lot more than the majority of the teams in the NFL.  As fans we HAVE to appreciate that and thank that organization for giving us such a team!  THANKS, Patriots for giving it your all. Too cold for golf today!