Thank you Brandon Spikes for saying what we all believe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Thank you Brandon Spikes for saying what we all believe

i know he will get fined, but im glad someone had the balls to say what he said. these refs need to go and immediately.

Can someone please tell these f****** zebras foot locker called  and they're needed back at work  !!!! #BreakingPoint

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: Thank you Brandon Spikes for saying what we all believe

I agree with spikes but he didn't make a single play in 60 minutes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL, I made the same type of comment.  I won't get fined but Spikes will.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Good for him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree with spikes but he didn't make a single play in 60 minutes.

[/QUOTE]

Sure he did. He held on third down and helped Bal. convert. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Arrington made less plays then that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Good for Spikes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How about this to happen:

BB comes to the microphone and says:  "The NFL can fine me all they want, but, this replacement ref BS has to stop.  That was the most attrociously officiated game I have seen in my entire career and that applies to the calls that impacted both teams.  The referees should not make calls that have great impact on a games results.  This suger coating of the matter by the front office is not helping the game.  I know these replacement refs are doing their best, but, it is at a detriment to the game.  Let's get the "real" folks back in here!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Messed up part is, not one flag thrown in the first quarter.  Not one.  And I'm pretty sure there was zero in the 2nd quarter, too.

Forty in the second half.  Pats didn't lose b/c of the refs, but it sure didn't help.  Until the Pats figure out how to score TDs in the red zone, they've got nothing.  

Flacco knew his receivers would get the calls on every, single passing down in the 4th yesterday.  And it worked.  Sure looked like the refs felt badly about the 15 yarder on Harbaugh...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB comes to the microphone and says:  "The NFL can fine me all they want, but, this replacement ref BS has to stop.  That was the most attrociously officiated game I have seen in my entire career and that applies to the calls that impacted both teams.  The referees should not make calls that have great impact on a games results.  This suger coating of the matter by the front office is not helping the game.  I know these replacement refs are doing their best, but, it is at a detriment to the game.  Let's get the "real" folks back in here!"

[/QUOTE]
    Definitely agree with you.  Does anyone know why the regular refs aren't back yet?  I had heard in the 1st week of the season that they expected to reach an agreement soon and the real refs to be back soon.  It is now the 3rd almost 4th week of the season and they still aren't back. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

They're basically arguing over a collective sum of about $8 million.  If owners and management want to protect this brand, they'll cough it up.  

Crazy thing is, week one went really well.  A few analysts even suggested that the regular refs were nervous that the replacements did a decent job.

Gone downhill fast since then.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

I wonder how many games the have been played already this season would have had different outcomes if the regular zebras were out there instead of this pathetic collection.

even the commentaters calling the game last night were saying that this game is a perfect example why the refs should get whatever they ask for! GET THEM BACK ON THE FIELD AND PERHAPS SAVE THE SEASON!!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kraft won't go for that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I heard he also had a tweet later on that said. " I thought after the great Flood with Noah, God said he would never punish us like that again. I'd like to know what happened to us tonight" . I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact words but I thought that was good as well.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

They're basically arguing over a collective sum of about $8 million.  If owners and management want to protect this brand, they'll cough it up.  

Crazy thing is, week one went really well.  A few analysts even suggested that the regular refs were nervous that the replacements did a decent job.

Gone downhill fast since then.

[/QUOTE]

I was happy after week 1 myself because the Refs let them play and held the flags a bit. Unfortunately what happened is teams have taken advantage of that and as we saw with that scumbagg Ed Reed they are delivering Cheapshot after Cheapshot because the Refs aren't calling everything. Then once the game gets out of control they start flagging everything. I for one take back anything good I said about the replacements.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

what if the nfl fans did a widespread boycott. keep your tv or just don't tune in for the first 20 mins of the every game on sunday (on real time, not 20 mins on the game clock), to send a message to the league that this situation with replacement refs has to end. i think the the rating agencies will pick it up.

if you have a twitter account, go tweet, or send message via fb

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

A very accurate analysis of Goodell Jints fan. He clearly feels like he is as important as the players and he likes being a sports celebrity.

Sections
Shortcuts