Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win)

T Brady in the first half was so far off he couldnt hit water falling out of a boat. Thank Gronk that he could stretch that far to catch the ball.
    He better smarten up and get it right if the Patriots are going to get any better. There is no excuse for what he was doing in the first half.
    Hopefully CHing Chang Chung isnt hurt more than this day.

OH, and wasnt Matt Light his usual, wonderful interpretation of an open door? Absolutley his outstanding self.

O-Line needs to be addressed this upcoming draft as well as pass rusher and running back.

THank you for the Win CHargers.........Tom Brady get a hair cut, you started to play as bad as your hair looks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win)

We won and we're 5-1, if you can't find some happiness in that than you might as well stop watching sports alltogether.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

These are the kinds of wins they used to get during the Super Bowl years.  But you probably can't remember that far back since you probably started rooting for the Pats in 2007. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Christmas is a time for giving, ..so what did you get me?

a forum of your very own.....now get off my bike!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win):
    [QUOTE]Christmas is a time for giving, ..so what did you get me? a forum of your very own.....now get off my bike!
    Posted by harleyroadking[/QUOTE]
    Harley Road King you old Hound Dawg you! How are Ya!!!!!

Pats were very sloppy today, Mr. Brady needs to get a hair cut

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-dude. Show The-dude's posts

A win is a win!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win) : Harley Road King you old Hound Dawg you! How are Ya!!!!! Pats were very sloppy today, Mr. Brady needs to get a hair cut
    Posted by JerrySpringer[/QUOTE]

Hey Leon - how has this handle not been banned yet? - You really think your boy Sanchize has the goods to take the Jets to the promised land?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win) : Harley Road King you old Hound Dawg you! How are Ya!!!!! Pats were very sloppy today, Mr. Brady needs to get a hair cut

Leon my pathetic little bugboy is this all you've got. The last time you were posting weren't you bragging about the yankees?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win) : Put a lid on it clown, If you had a brain you would be lonesome! Patriots may be 5 and 1 but playing like this will get them sent home the first playoff game. I love troglodytes like you, you could be locked in a prison for 45 years and say , "Well at least I have company and wont be alone" Duh!!!!.. Hey...dont look now but your head just fell off,  staple it back on.

-

Jerry, you make me laugh out loud.  What a welcome relief among these . . . troglodytes.

"I love troglodytes like you . . . "  LoL 

Can I quote you on that?

But you are right and then some:  the Chargers should be fined for impersonating an NFL football team.

And, yes this is the kind of win the Pats used to get, but there should be no accolades for the way they played today, win or no win.  In a war of attrition they made one less mistake than the Chargers.

But hopefully this loss spells doom for the hated Chargers.  Is it safe to say, in the words of the immortal Jimmy Johnson, "The Chargers are toast."?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

This thread's author clearly has some social/confontational issues and needs a hug, life probably hasn't handed him a winning deck...

BUT

He has a good point

This was brady's worst game this year, the o-line was poor at protection and Tom was not accurate.

The Chargers, between drops (the lateral, 3rd down bunnie), the moronic never touched leaving the ball on the ground, the fumble and then the penalty moving the FG back... the Chargers GAVE us this win far more than we earned it with good football

That much is obvious

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

If you didn't expect some kind of let-down after the Ravens game whether it be hold over injuries or what have you than  you don't follow football...

The OL has never looked so challenged this year as they did today.

Pat Chung, knee, Slater ??

Who else?

Oh and the Ravens barely made it by Buffalo...Ray Lewis saved the day there...

Really do think these guys are modern day gladiators....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Actually Brady was on the money often but he had to hold the ball longer then needed because all the WR's and TE's weren't open. He did miss a lot of balls but you can't blame him if the skill positions don't get open.

I'll take a Win no matter how ugly it was.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

All teams have up and down weeks. Look at the Ravens barely beating the Bills.  The Steelers needed the refs to get the win against Miami. They fumbled in the end zone but the refs didn't bother to see who had possession.
    Pats had a down week in some areas but they won.  BB was happy. he knows.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Goddamn, Sybil . . .

You busy today, aint' you?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win) : - Jerry, you make me laugh out loud.  What a welcome relief among these . . . troglodytes.  "I love troglodytes like you . . . "  LoL  Can I quote you on that? But you are right and then some:  the Chargers should be fined for impersonating an NFL football team. And, yes this is the kind of win the Pats used to get, but there should be no accolades for the way they played today, win or no win.  In a war of attrition they made one less mistake than the Chargers. But hopefully this loss spells doom for the hated Chargers.  Is it safe to say, in the words of the immortal Jimmy Johnson, "The Chargers are toast."?
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Rajon.....Thank You for being honest.
     Look I will take a win anway you can get it and the Pats need every one of them. But no one seems to remember that Tommy boy developed a problem with his passing game years ago and was trying all one summer to get his long ball throwing ready and his accuracey back. Remember all the questions of the shoulder??
    All Im saying is this, Matt Light still stinks, the O-Line still needs better people, THANK GAWD FOR WOODHEAD,  the secondary will get toasted come the playoffs and people get mad cuz I tell the truth...Oh WEll, I cant wait for the next draft, ......................................beer that is! Yell

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]This thread's author clearly has some social/confontational issues and needs a hug, life probably hasn't handed him a winning deck... BUT He has a good point This was brady's worst game this year, the o-line was poor at protection and Tom was not accurate. The Chargers, between drops (the lateral, 3rd down bunnie), the moronic never touched leaving the ball on the ground, the fumble and then the penalty moving the FG back... the Chargers GAVE us this win far more than we earned it with good football That much is obvious
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]
    GROUP HUGGIES

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Tom will be the first to say he played like crap except of course the over 9 minute plus drive I believe in the third to kill a lot of clock. Like it has been pointed out already these wins are a lot like the SB years and at the end of the season a win is a win no matter how ugly. SD was making a run and to bad fr them (i really mean that) that they fell short but they did turn the ball over four times and committed key penalty's to facilitate the Past win. I'm happy and you can bet Bill will treat this in a lot of ways as a loss because of the way we let a big lead get away. 5-1 sounds good so far!!!!!!!!!

Go Pats!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey Jerry.. (Leon, by the way..) your Brady hate is so evident... so Brady played awful in the first half, which he FULLY admitted and the team still got the win.  You just HATE that don't you??!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Whats up with the middle of the field being SOOOO WIDE OPEN week after week?!?! The "D" plays great in the first half while the offense gains 38 yds in 1st quarter and ONE YARD in the 2nd. THEN the offense wakes up and gives us a SEVENTEEN point lead in the fourth, only to have the "D" go COMPLETELY soft and surrender 14 points in 6 or 7 minutes. If not for the last penalty on SD, we were going to OT. Thankfully SD would be satisfied with nothing better than a loss
    I remember our "old" ways of winning were key defensive plays when they needed them most. Today was NOT that. The "D" FELL APART when it was needed most today (after playing a great 1st half)
    Yeah, a win is a win, but that win was awful. Did anyone see Norv Turner crying at the press conference ??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Jerry, you make me laugh out loud.  What a welcome relief among these . . . troglodytes."

Don't encourage that whining troll baby.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]" Jerry, you make me laugh out loud.  What a welcome relief among these . . . troglodytes." Don't encourage that whining troll baby.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Not for nothing BTS, but trying to prevent Sybil's bits from responding to Sybil's other bits -- and thus interrupting the wonderful conversation he is having with himself -- is kind of a wasted effort.

Not that we don't appreciate what you're trying to do . . .  but Sybil is beyond the kind of help you or I can give him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I now understand that the Chargers are a considerably talented bunch of players, and Norv is just a plain horrid coach. 

The Patriots set up a little jumpy move when San Diego comes on the field to kick a field goal and, sure enough, it's such a critical situation that the guard jumps.  Move back 5 yards to a 50 yard attempt, clang it off the goalpost. What a choke!

Otherwise the out-of-bounds kickoff was bad execution.  The onside kick was quite good execution.  San Diego made a bad squib kickoff in the first half too.  Well, special teams was never their strong suit.

I have not seen the rookie leave the football on the ground play yet.  I'm sure I will.  Talk about coaching the fundamentals!  Late in the game I was switching channels between America's Funniest Home Videos and this game.

The dropped lateral was bad coaching too.  That wasn't forced, that was bad offensive planning and lack of practice. 

I just watched a team dead set on losing.  Oh well, that was the #1 team in the AFC East playing the #1 team in the AFC West.  See ya around sometime, maybe 2 years from now when the two AFC divisions play each other again. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win) : Not for nothing BTS, but trying to prevent Sybil's bits from responding to Sybil's other bits -- and thus interrupting the wonderful conversation he is having with himself -- is kind of a wasted effort. Not that we don't appreciate what you're trying to do . . .  but Sybil is beyond the kind of help you or I can give him.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY, Prairie & a few choice others get it...  ANYone calling "He who cannot be named"- "Leon" once more in this thread...I'll kill'ya.  To even think that leon has used the word "troglydite" in his life, is sad...  Heck, I'M impressed with st---err, "leon" on this one, I've never used the word...  But, I'll tell you ALL Exactly how it is:  THIS (whomever it is), Is a Guy who'll tell it like it is, like it or not, like HIM or not...HE'S the type who'll throw it all out there, and IF ya don't like it, HE'S the type that'll just say, "Ki$$ my A##."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win) : EXACTLY, Prairie & a few choice others get it...  ANYone calling "He who cannot be named"- "Leon" once more in this thread...I'll kill'ya.  To even think that leon has used the word "troglydite" in his life, is sad...  Heck, I'M impressed with st---err, "leon" on this one, I've never used the word...  But, I'll tell you ALL Exactly how it is:  THIS (whomever it is), Is a Guy who'll tell it like it is, like it or not, like HIM or not...HE'S the type who'll throw it all out there, and IF ya don't like it, HE'S the type that'll just say, "Ki$$ my A##."
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Laz, I love how they call me Leon. They have no clue. I will have to re-up the old Stommper name I guess in some form. I told them so many times my only names were Mudcitymangler, Wendylee03(my ex-wife), Stommper, JerrySpringer and now here I be.
    Unfortunately whenever you point out certain trates of flaws on the Patriots these cry babies think its the Kennedy Conspiracey all over. Too funny.
    I wonder if any of them even know what a troglodyte is lol
    Good to see you back Laz!