Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win)

In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win) : EXACTLY, Prairie & a few choice others get it...  ANYone calling "He who cannot be named"- "Leon" once more in this thread...I'll kill'ya.  To even think that leon has used the word "troglydite" in his life, is sad...  Heck, I'M impressed with st---err, "leon" on this one, I've never used the word...  But, I'll tell you ALL Exactly how it is:  THIS (whomever it is), Is a Guy who'll tell it like it is, like it or not, like HIM or not...HE'S the type who'll throw it all out there, and IF ya don't like it, HE'S the type that'll just say, "Ki$$ my A##."
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    You tell em Laz....I remember this guy Stommper, he was one funny dude! I find it quite humorous when these emfatic malcontents try to attack him for his posts or his state of mental health. This guy makes more sense then most of these pimples put together.
    Yea it's good the Pats won, but Springer is right, they play like this in the playoffs and they are 1 and done! As far as hating Brady I dont see it, he was saying Brady is suspect in the throwing game.
    Knuckleheads!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win) : EXACTLY, Prairie & a few choice others get it...  ANYone calling "He who cannot be named"- "Leon" once more in this thread...I'll kill'ya.  To even think that leon has used the word "troglydite" in his life, is sad...  Heck, I'M impressed with st---err, "leon" on this one, I've never used the word...  But, I'll tell you ALL Exactly how it is:  THIS (whomever it is), Is a Guy who'll tell it like it is, like it or not, like HIM or not...HE'S the type who'll throw it all out there, and IF ya don't like it, HE'S the type that'll just say, "Ki$$ my A##."
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

You always were an idiot and just like leon your only purpose here is to act like a punk while hiding behind the safety of the net. No wonder that you love and defend him you both need this to feel manly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trident13. Show trident13's posts

In Response to Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win):
    [QUOTE]T Brady in the first half was so far off he couldnt hit water falling out of a boat. Thank Gronk that he could stretch that far to catch the ball. He better smarten up and get it right if the Patriots are going to get any better. There is no excuse for what he was doing in the first half. Hopefully CHing Chang Chung isnt hurt more than this day. OH, and wasnt Matt Light his usual, wonderful interpretation of an open door? Absolutley his outstanding self. O-Line needs to be addressed this upcoming draft as well as pass rusher and running back. THank you for the Win CHargers.........Tom Brady get a hair cut, you started to play as bad as your hair looks.
    Posted by JerrySpringer[/QUOTE]

95% of all other quarterbacks in the NFL would have thrown min. 2 int's yesterday with the pressure and defense he went up against yesterdsay.  Great Win Pats! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win) : You always were an idiot and just like leon your only purpose here is to act like a punk while hiding behind the safety of the net. No wonder that you love and defend him you both need this to feel manly.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    Laz is far from an idiot Evil2010. And as for hiding behind a keyboard, no that has never been or never will be my style. You ever wanna hook up you tell me where and when, we can discuss my blogs over coffee and let you think about whether or not you wish to confront me about anything else.
    Carefull what you wish for, you may not like the outcome. But if you feel you want to prove yourself just you and me sweetheart, you just let me know, I would be very happy to make any wish you want a reality, now the ball is in your court or your big mouth, you tell me what you want to do big man. I always like to please. But see, you will find a way to hide or back down, because its you that hides behind a keyboard, not me or Laz pumpkin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

cat fight! cat fight! MMMEEEEOOOOWWW!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

that's Laz puking in the end .....violence makes him sick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]that's Laz puking in the end .....violence makes him sick.
    Posted by harleyroadking[/QUOTE]
    LMFAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"You always were an idiot and just like leon your only purpose here is to act like a punk while hiding behind the safety of the net. No wonder that you love and defend him you both need this to feel manly."     ~Evil

Seriously, I know, I know...nailed me.  I should consider callin' myself, "Super Bad" or some variant of that, Offer zero Football discussion ever...EVER, and only come on here in order to berate people with insanely unoriginal slurs ("hmm, I'm thinkin' 'bugboy's' a good one), merely because I utterly don't have the persona or b#lls to be a tough-guy in the real-world...  Nah, that'd be pathetic. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]This thread's author clearly has some social/confontational issues and needs a hug, life probably hasn't handed him a winning deck... BUT He has a good point This was brady's worst game this year, the o-line was poor at protection and Tom was not accurate. The Chargers, between drops (the lateral, 3rd down bunnie), the moronic never touched leaving the ball on the ground, the fumble and then the penalty moving the FG back... the Chargers GAVE us this win far more than we earned it with good football That much is obvious
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!

The Boltz yesterday was a typical edition of an Uncle Norvie team. Great numbers, underachievers, get full of themselves, and find a way to lose. Why no credit for the Pats playing "heads up ball"? They played till the whistle blew. Do you seriously believe that the Bolts game planned those mental FUBARS? What about capitalizing on opponents turnovers? The Pats seized the opportunities afforded them so graciously, and took advantage of them. Did the Ravens "hansd us" last week's win? How about the 'Fins? Think they game planned their special teams disappearance? 

A win is a win is a win. Would you rather have all teh numbers, a la the Bolts, and be 2-5, trying to figure out how you're losing, or play SMART football and be 5-1?

I'll bet you can't wait for a Pats loss to try and intelligently proclaim your genius with an "I told you so!"  Well, I'll wait to see what happens first. Sometimes the other team does thet one thing to beat you. Yesterday, it was the Pats playing smart. Either you won't admit it or just can't see it. I believe your tin cup and red tipped cane tells the story.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Thank You Chargers for doing what T. Brady didnt! (Give N.E. the Win):
    [QUOTE]T Brady in the first half was so far off he couldnt hit water falling out of a boat. Thank Gronk that he could stretch that far to catch the ball. He better smarten up and get it right if the Patriots are going to get any better. There is no excuse for what he was doing in the first half. Hopefully CHing Chang Chung isnt hurt more than this day. OH, and wasnt Matt Light his usual, wonderful interpretation of an open door? Absolutley his outstanding self. O-Line needs to be addressed this upcoming draft as well as pass rusher and running back. THank you for the Win CHargers.........Tom Brady get a hair cut, you started to play as bad as your hair looks.
    Posted by JerrySpringer[/QUOTE]

no, it wasn't pretty...but a win is a win. At the end of the day, the patriots still made 1-2 plays more than the Chargers.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]All Brady apolgists please refrain from posting.We're tired of the excuses.Thanks
    Posted by MasterHess-[/QUOTE]
    How's this, the Patriots are not a great team but they are as good as any other team this year, so they are one of the best in the league.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Anyone who thinks the Patriots played well enough to beat a half decent team should remove the blinders and the rose colored glasses. THEY PLAYED LIKE CRAP! And they know they played like crap; Brady said as much in the postgame interview. Sure, I'll take the "W", but its not the kind of game that inspires confidence in the New England juggernaut this season, is it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]All Brady apolgists please refrain from posting.We're tired of the excuses.Thanks
    MasterHess, I will be slain for this statement but I said to trade Brady, Keep Cassel and use Brady's trade to rebuild the defense.
    Years ago Brady had a big problem with his accuracy, he spen a summer working on it an dhis long ball. Say as you will but this problem is starting to return on a constant basis.
    I dont blame Brady, he has a wife, kids, and a life outside of football. He has 3 Super Bowl rings, what more can you say, but, the team needs to go forward.
    Trading Brady at that time would have been a blockbuster deal and would have vamped this defense through the roof. My opinion was Cassel could have and showed he was capable enough.
    WEll that didnt happen so now what, I agree it's not all Obriens fault, if Brady had put the passes in the hands of receivers and not over or under the game would have been a blow out.
    Just my opinions that really dont matter. But if the pocket collapses Brady is no longer super cool, Its a wait and see thing for us all

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone who thinks the Patriots played well enough to beat a half decent team should remove the blinders and the rose colored glasses. THEY PLAYED LIKE CRAP! And they know they played like crap; Brady said as much in the postgame interview. Sure, I'll take the "W", but its not the kind of game that inspires confidence in the New England juggernaut this season, is it.
    Posted by Pumpsie-Green[/QUOTE]

You sir, speak the absolute truth, AMEN!
    Brady needs to get his passes in the hands of the receivers and let them run loose.
    I hate the soft play on defense, that will kill any team, but I do like Cunningham, this kid doesnt give up and I love Woodhead (sounds dirty doesnt it?) Woodhead was excellent!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Its hard to blame much on the offense this year, at least up until yesterday. They were and may still be the top scoring team in the NFL. They got bogged down yesterday, especially in the first half, but overall they have played very well this year, and that includes the QB. I have no problem with Brady there. I can think of only one QB who reads the defenses better than he does and who I would rather have on my team, and that is Manning. However, the defense has STUNK all year. I checked the stats after the game and saw that they were #24 of the 32 teams. That will not cut it. Nor will the coaching on both ends of the ball. What is it with the soft defenses when we get a lead?? Thats the time to get aggressive and pin your ears back and FINISH THE OTHER GUYS. And the plays that are called for Brady by O'Brien have shown all the creativity of wet drywall. IMO its the defense and coaching that has to turn it around this year, not Brady and the "O".

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Pumpsie-Stop being a Brady apologist.He and the rest of them looked like garbage on Sunday.He's the most important guy on the field and he didn't deliver the Chargers did.

And your Boy Sanchez win's you guy's games, or does the D.... who cares right??? A win is a win, and we beat the team that beat you?  We played one good half and a bad half against you guy's and came up short to Brady targeting Moss.  We'll see eachother again...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Getzo-No argument there.A win is a win is a win ...no matter how poorly your QB played. Yeah you beat the Ravens ...Big Deal the Bills almost did too and the Bills hung 30 points on you.   Don't worry I have all the confidence in the World that the NE fan base will turn their backs on BB and Brady by the end of the year if the garbage that we saw on Sunday is the way they play the rest of the year. Most of you are redsox fans right???    That's explains a lot!

Turn our back on BB and Brady? Probably not as our motto is "Trust in BB".

Our offense is garbage?  C'mon a Jet's fan can't say anything, and like I said LT is one injury away from putting you guys in major trouble.

To be honest maybe I should understand your joke, but I don't get the Red Sox part.  Even when the season was over we stil sold out our games, while you guy's couldn't even fill up your stadium while in first place... so let's get serious. 

"Yeah you beat the Ravens ...Big Deal the Bills almost did too and the Bills hung 30 points on you."
    Right but we won both games... a win is a win right, Hess? LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Getzo-No argument there.A win is a win is a win ...no matter how poorly your QB played. Yeah you beat the Ravens ...Big Deal the Bills almost did too and the Bills hung 30 points on you.   Don't worry I have all the confidence in the World that the NE fan base will turn their backs on BB and Brady by the end of the year if the garbage that we saw on Sunday is the way they play the rest of the year. Most of you are redsox fans right???    That's explains a lot!

EX-actly...The Buffalo-lame-duck-Bills almost beat The Ravens's...  And when All's said and done, THIS is what matters most of all.  The New England Patriots almost lost to a team, and it's the same team that a really bad team almost beat.  FINALLY, someone that tells it like it is:  When all's said and done, the smart money is ALWAYS on the "almosts". 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

Leon what do you call a $200 million dollar bust? Your a yankees fan right, did they lose?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

This thread needs to be renamed the troll/whiner thread