Thank you for your service!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Thank you for your service!

Just want to take a moment to thank all those of you who have served this country on this Memorial Day. Go with peace and gratitude and have a wonderful day. And be proud!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Thank you for your service!

Speaking for myself and as a veteran I view the day as one to pay our respects to those who've made the ultimate sacrifice so that the rest of us can enjoy the freedoms and opportunities that this great nation provides.  To all my fallen brothers: I am humbled and salute you for your service and sacrifice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Speaking for myself and as a veteran I view the day as one to pay our respects to those who've made the ultimate sacrifice so that the rest of us can enjoy the freedoms and opportunities that this great nation provides.  To all my fallen brothers: I am humbled and salute you for your service and sacrifice.

I have friends in the military who put it the exact same way. Either way, thanks for all you have done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

A special day for me. My kid has a bunch of steel in his side serving our country. You dont know how good it was to see him come home.

Thanks to all the other vets whether the front lines or in the rear for serving the country.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Thanks to all past, present and future.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Wow! I just assumed that you were thanking Queenie for servicing you last night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow! I just assumed that you were thanking Queenie for servicing you last night.

[/QUOTE]

Do you sleep well at night knowing you aren't even a human being?

I would like to ask the Globe why we can't say common words like damn here without the PC police all over them yet you allow this maggots post to remain.

Why is that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Indeed, thanks Mel for starting this thread. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Agreed, thank you to all who served and all who currently serve. You protect our freedoms and I'll be forever grateful for all you give

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you sleep well at night knowing you aren't even a human being?

I would like to ask the Globe why we can't say common words like damn here without the PC police all over them yet you allow this maggots post to remain.

Why is that?

[/QUOTE]

RKrap's wife is a mod for starters and they are paid to promote the JEts here.  When I return fire, they immediately remove my post, but they'll let the trolls' offensive post sit there, never to be deleted.

It's been going on for years.

Leave it to the mods and those who align and enable these trolls to ruin the board and this thread.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Not many can do it and attain valor.  My extended family has vets all over and I can't thank them enough for commitment, devotion and service.

I think most of us agree on this issue.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I also say thanks to all before my 25 years in the Army which included my Dad. I also will never forget those I served with and lose friends I lost in combat and in peace time accidents preparing to defend this nation. God Bless the USA!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

It is shameful and hypocritical of this country (and has been for 200+ years) not to take care of our soldiers health when they return home. Both parties are responsible and for that matter WE ALL ARE. We should INSIST that they receiver timely, first rate care. NO politician should be able to receive any medical treatment if any vet has been waiting more than 2 days. 

We have to face that it will cost more money to deliver that service - it will require more doctors, nurses, etc. But we should pay that price FOR THEM.

Tell the people you voted for, tell the folks in positions in your party, local, state, national, to DO IT - or not expect your vote.

Let's get together on this thing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Take your pathetic act somewhere else.

Sections
Shortcuts