Thank You Mr. Seymour....down goes Rapistberger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Thank You Mr. Seymour....down goes Rapistberger

for punching Rapistbeger in the face. Sometime you gotta do what you gotta do, to bad you didn't punch Ward as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: Thank You Mr. Seymour....

I wonder what he said to him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Ben was obviously "rubbing it in" for Seymoure to react that way! I don't know how much was acting, but it looked like he laid him out really good! I'm sure that will be a six-figure fine from Goodell, possibly a suspension. It was great to watch on the highlight reel, though!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Seymour and some OLineman were jawing, and Ben came in and shoved Seymour back...he got what he deserved. If he wasn't a QB, there would have been simply a penalty. But, it was a legit smack, I think when he saw who it was pushing him back, he didn't hold back.

I think there a lot of players across the NFL who would relish the chance to smakc that mother f u c k e r in his smug face. Kudos to BigSey93 for taking the shot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

i saw the replay of it during the game but nobody was showing it later. Somebody dropped a dime and told everyone to no show it..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Rapistberger should be fined for taunting, Seymour should be praised for old school justice. The league could use a little "hockey rules" to clean up some of unsportsman like conduct.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

It's a fair point about taunting. I just wish the league would stop letting one guy come into an argument and push someone, then penalize the other guy for pushing back...it's a joke. And I don't buy that nonsense that the first one is never seen. There are about 8 refs, 1000 cameras, and all attention is already on the confrontation to begin with, thsi is just new NFL QB favoritism. If I'm Seymour, I file that one away, and go low next time I get a shot, late or not, at that j e r k. I don't like dirty play for the most part, but sometimes, people deserve it.  S c u m b a g s don't deserve the respect the rest of society gets when they don't treat the rest of society with it. Vigilante justice is a good thing in my book, so long as the vigilantes are well informed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6413/seymourpunch.gif

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

Re: Thank You Mr. Seymour....down goes Rapistberger

Too bad chicks can't hit like that, cuz Big Ben would have his clock cleaned regularly

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Ben is 6'5 230+ lbs and he went down like a sack of potatoes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

The taunting and in your face antics reflects the lack of class in society today and especially in sports.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I wish he hit him hard enough and disfigured his already ugly face which he certainly could have. Then Roethlisberger would have trouble picking up women at bars... oh wait I forgot he doesn't pick them up, he rapes them.

Crap, I think its time to change my avatar

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You Mr. Seymour....down goes Rapistberger:
    The taunting and in your face antics reflects the lack of class in society today and especially in sports.
    Posted by TSWFAN

Sports reflects society

Sections
Shortcuts