Thank you, Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

Thank you, Patriots

no matter what happens the remainder of the playoffs, last night reminded me how fun it has been to be a Pats fan for my entire adult lifehood (I was a sophomore in college when they won their first SB).  Hernandez rushing for 60+ yards, Brady with a flawless punt on 3rd and 10...you can't make this stuff up.  what a great TEAM.  thank you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Thank you, Patriots

Me too!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Well said.

I've been a fan for over 40 Years.  Ya, I'm an old dude.  :)

But last night was just pure pleasure.   What more can be said about the Patriots Offense but just absolutely outstanding!

However the best of all was watching the Patriots Defense do what the Number One Defense couldn't do and that is completely dominate the Bronco's Offense.  Thirteen Negative Plays forced by the Patriot Defense. And for those who say the Denver Offense was one dimentional, I say you can't have it both ways with Tebow Magic being jammed down our throats 24/7 and then have people say - "well they were just one dimensional". Pulleeeeeze.

The look on Tom Jacksons face today at 10 AM on ESPN was worth the price of admission when he said that as a former Bronco's Player he really enjoyed the first game yesterday.  Of course ESPN then waited an hour and twenty minutes to show any highlights from the Pats Bronco Game.  They spoke about almost every other team in the NFL including the Jets before they talked about the Patriots.   No surprise there.  

Assuming the Ravens win today, they will be the next media champions with Ray-Ray and Flaco.  And I'm thinking wouldn't it be nice to be able to take care of business with them too .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Yes, Thanks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RTSully6931. Show RTSully6931's posts

In response to "Re: Thank you, Patriots": [QUOTE]   Assuming the Ravens win today, they will be the next media champions with Ray-Ray and Flaco.  And I'm thinking wouldn't it be nice to be able to take care of business with them too . Posted by NCPatsFan1971[/QUOTE] "today we take care of all family business"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Awesome is the word that comes to mund from last nights game and I echo the thanks Pats!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you, Patriots:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Thank you, Patriots": "today we take care of all family business"
    Posted by RTSully6931[/QUOTE]

If it's the Ravens, they are next.   :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Only thing that could have been better is if I was there at the stadium last night.  Sadly I moved out to the West Coast years ago, but I remember the big games there, the intensity and joy of the crowd.  The party that was Gillette.  Awesome game last night and I couldn't be more thankful either.  Just hope and pray they carry that level of intensity and determination into next week. 

Sections
Shortcuts