Thank you Pats fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Thank you Pats fans

ith the 1 year signing of Revis, you appear to believe that you have just obtained Christ's (Belichick's) favored apostle. 

Congrats to you.  Your team has now hired the guy that caused you to laugh at other franchises for his selfishness.  While you conveniently forget the hatred you spewed towards the likes of Law (i think), Branch, Samuel, Welker, Mankins, etc.  for not giving the pats a hometown discount, you have now hired the guy that is and has been the NFL's Poster Child of "Pay Me". 

Got Irony? LOL. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: Thank you Pats fans

In response to UD6's comment:

ith the 1 year signing of Revis, you appear to believe that you have just obtained Christ's (Belichick's) favored apostle. 

Congrats to you.  Your team has now hired the guy that caused you to laugh at other franchises for his selfishness.  While you conveniently forget the hatred you spewed towards the likes of Law (i think), Branch, Samuel, Welker, Mankins, etc.  for not giving the pats a hometown discount, you have now hired the guy that is and has been the NFL's Poster Child of "Pay Me". 

Got Irony? LOL. 

You just don't get it. Revis did take a huge discount for a chance to win.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Oh, I thought you were leaving the board and thanking us for our hospitality. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

We got Revis, for 12 million. That is "cheap" for the best CB in the game today. Suck on that UD6.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Go sell some encyclopedias....you have the perfect look!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to GadisRKO's comment:

We got Revis, for 12 million. That is "cheap" for the best CB in the game today. Suck on that UD6.

You sure he's still the best or just the best paid? Regardless of the answer, Revis is the antithesis of the Bill Belichick personnel philosphy...

until today.  And y'all bought that philosophy...

until today. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You sure he's still the best or just the best paid? Regardless of the answer, Revis is the antithesis of the Bill Belichick personnel philosphy...

No.  You just continuously misrepresented the philosophy.  You still are troll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Oh, I thought you were leaving the board and thanking us for our hospitality. 

LMAO +1 million

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

No.  You just continuously misrepresented the philosophy.  You still are troll.

LOL - I've got no problem with you fibbing to yourself to make you feel better.  This deal is the epitome of that. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

wait so we are dumb for paying Revis (better than Davis) only one year 12M ? yet Vontae just got BANK at 4/39 and 20gtd?

makes no sense

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Got Irony? LOL. 

Jealous are we, Gomez...after your Dolts just signed Vontae Davis to that ridiculous 4 year, $39mil. deal, with all that guaranteed money? Let's see, Indy is paying Vontae $10mil. next season, while the Pats are paying one of the top three CBs in the game just $2mil. more. Gee...who would you rather have? Even your fellow Colts fans consider resigning Davis to be a bad move: http://www.stampedeblue.com/2014/2/4/5377738/re-signing-cb-vontae-davis-is-a-bad-idea-for-colts  

Let's move onward to the Colts running game, which currently boasts as it's top RB Trent "I'm not a Bust" Richardson, now that Donald Brown has moved on to San Diego...LOL!!!

In their secondary, they lost their leader in Antoine Bethea.

Yessir...great job, Grigson! LOL!!!!   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

Colts have no 1st rd pick and overpaid Vontae Davis. Thank you Colts fans for being morons!

LOL!

LOL - Davis is 25 and his deal is for less than 10 mill per year.  Revis is 29 possibly with a less than 100% knee.  His ints are down, his passes defensed are down.  And he cost 12 million dollars. 

there's no doubt that Revis' legend had much to do with the east coast media at his back door.  Even if there was a modicum of truth to "revis island" he will be 3 years and an ACL reconstruction removed from that moniker by the time he takes the field for the pats.   

But that don't matter none.  He's still gettin' PAID!! and he just got it from the scrooge, Belichick.  Heck, even if Revis is successful for the pats, he'll still be able to tell his grandkids about the day he successfully stole from the NFL version of Fort Knox.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

wait so we are dumb for paying Revis (better than Davis) only one year 12M ? yet Vontae just got BANK at 4/39 and 20gtd?

makes no sense

Davis is 25 with healthy knees.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Dude, that is a very weak comeback.^^

I am not sure you realize who you are dealing with here.

Travis Bean .....Are you the TURD aka Deadhead aka RUSTY????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Got Irony? LOL. 

Jealous are we, Gomez...after your Dolts just signed Vontae Davis to that ridiculous 4 year, $39mil. deal, with all that guaranteed money? Let's see, Indy is paying Vontae $10mil. next season, while the Pats are paying one of the top three CBs in the game just $2mil. more. Gee...who would you rather have? Even your fellow Colts fans consider resigning Davis to be a bad move: http://www.stampedeblue.com/2014/2/4/5377738/re-signing-cb-vontae-davis-is-a-bad-idea-for-colts  

Let's move onward to the Colts running game, which currently boasts as it's top RB Trent "I'm not a Bust" Richardson, now that Donald Brown has moved on to San Diego...LOL!!!

In their secondary, they lost their leader in Antoine Bethea.

Yessir...great job, Grigson! LOL!!!!   

lets compare.  Belichick just guaranteed revis in one year 60% of what the colts guaranteed davis over 4 years.  By the time Davis' contract is done he'll be Revis' age today.  LOL. Oh, and he's got 2 healthy knees.   

No, TP.  Jealousy is not the emotion I am experiencing right now.  Pity with a moderate amount of guilty pleasure defines my emotions right now. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

makes no sense

Patsie fans used to claim that BB pays guys for what they will do, not what they have done.  Wasn't that the reason for dumping Welker?  But signing a 25 year old CB coming into his prime is a bad deal?  Yep, that's a patsie fan for ya.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Weak as you say I was, are you suggesting, I was still too strong?  Are these guys that fragile?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

makes no sense

Patsie fans used to claim that BB pays guys for what they will do, not what they have done.  Wasn't that the reason for dumping Welker?  But signing a 25 year old CB coming into his prime is a bad deal?  Yep, that's a patsie fan for ya.

You have to understand that TP will look for the argument against mine all of the time.  He will literally seek it out.  Right or wrong doesn't matter.  He is just looking for a contrary opinion and then linking it as fact.  It's the TP MO. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Weak as you say I was, are you suggesting, I was still too strong?  Are these guys that fragile?

Tell me UD6, where are you from? Are you originally from Indiana? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

does it matter?  why are you asking?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Just curious. You are here so often, just wondering where you grew up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrogdorZing. Show TrogdorZing's posts

Got Irony? LOL. 

I don't know anyone who was on the pats side with Mankins... Also, Law will always be my favorite Patriot player ever and don't remember anything you are saying. 

Almost every fan base gets mad when a guy leaves. It is what it is... Impressive trolling

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

paying a CB who isnt that good that much $ is the bad deal. if that deal was for Talib, or someone of that stature i could see it.. but how lockdown is Vontae?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Just curious. You are here so often, just wondering where you grew up.

Actually, I've enjoyed this board so much, I've just made it my home.  I know the personalities of many of you. 

I am a born and raised Hoosier from Indy.  Happy for you guys that you got Stevens.  The Celtics have a hell of a tradition and as long as they hang on to Stevens while they get their personnel together, you'll have a heckuva coach. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to TrogdorZing's comment:

Got Irony? LOL. 

I don't know anyone who was on the pats side with Mankins... Also, Law will always be my favorite Patriot player ever and don't remember anything you are saying. 

Almost every fan base gets mad when a guy leaves. It is what it is... Impressive trolling

please - there's not a pats fan that accepts a player getting PAID.  You deem it as selfish, anti team.  In the last couple of days threads are out there suggesting the pats either cut or force contract reductions out of Mankins and Wilfork.  No big deal for fans of other teams, because they are ok with players who perform getting paid.  Belichick doesn't like that...until he does (mankins, revis).

Sections
Shortcuts