Thank you Pats for Seymour!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Thank you Pats for Seymour!

actually, the raiders played a superbowl in 2002, one year after the patriots first championship.  granted they havent done crap since
    Posted by flutie66

The Raiders lost 48-21 to the Buccaneers. Jon Gruden left the Raiders after the 2001 season to coach the Bucs in 2002.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Raider "fans?" They boil down to 2 kinds:  (a) The "gangster" wannbes who couldn't name 3 players on the team but drive around with an over sized sticker on their pickup trucks or (b) the grown men dressed up in a-hat costumes at games. 

Clowns...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Another day another dumbaz troll post. The Raiders aren't going anywhere this season and Seymour is a free agent after this season. In the meantime we'll use your draft pick to continue to rebuild with young talent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

When you trade a 1rst round pick to BB he can turn it into several picks. Big Sey was a great player for the patriots but he went the I want more money than I'm worth route,and BB has never been able to pass up a shot at skinning Big Al,if you need a point of reference see years 07-09 Randy Moss and he still got a better draft choice for Moss when he went in the tank...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you Pats for Seymour!:
    In Response to Thank you Pats for Seymour! : Oh, Latex Head..... Good to see that finally you're seeing positive results in the 7th year of a 2 year rebuilding plan. Proves good things comes to those who wait..... and wait..... and wait.... But, hark! Methinks the season doth be 1/2 over, leaving the Raid-uhs plenty of opportunity to lose their last 7 games! Nothing says "Raid-uhs" like a stout 5-11 record. Force? In that division a corpse is a force. KC was playign waaayyy over their heads and it's now showing, the Bolts are playing their usualk rope-a-dope, and the Broke Backs are... well, who the hell knows what's up with them. I guess it's perfect symmetry that BOTH "Wests" will have a winner by default come early January. If that's the Raid-uhs, enjoy the extra game. BTW, the Patriots don't "rebuild"..... they "reload". Quite successfully, I might add, from considerably lower in the draft heirachy too. You can check it out if you want. You'll probably have to Google for a site that will include pictures, seeing how you're a Raid-uh fan and all. In fact, dspite a few years of "reloading", they haev STILL managed double digit win years and playoff appearences (except for '08, when they went 11-5 without Brady. A little better than the Raid-uh's 2-14, eh?) Now, go back to playing with Mommy's make up and memorizing Daddy's book of 4 letter words and how to pout them with longer bad words to make a BIG bad saying. Don't worry if you have no clue as to what it means. What teh Black Hole REALLY is missing is that giant handle to pull when ready to flush. 
    Posted by AZPAT

BTW, the Patriots don't "rebuild"..... they "reload".  Well stated!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

I liken this trade to buying a Mercedes 9 years ago: I drive it for that period and then turn it back to the dealer for a brand new one of my choice, free of charge

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Isnt it time for seymore to get hurt this year? Isnt he always hurt in December?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am chuckling at the actual column from the San Jose Mercury News where the writer says Seymour is now being used correctly for the first time in his career.

lmao

Really?  Who was that guy who had a dominant rookie year at NT, moved to 3-4 DE and also played some 4-3 DT and DE here? Granted, after his February 2006 leg surgery and hold out, he wasn't as dominant a player here, but Mike Wright is as effective here as Seymour was in his last 2 seasons here.

Lots of excuses from the Raiders front office as they are now so overwhelmed with a guy who was flat out LAZY last year, not happy ending up in Oakland.

What a joke of an organization. Still a joke.

They win a few games for once and all of a sudden there are a surging organization.

bawahahhaa

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

CAN YOU SAY CHEAP SHOT EJECTED - PS ENJOY YOUR FINE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I had to chuckle though. I enjoyed that. Thanks, Richard.  Bitchslapping Rapelisturd is a good thing.

Sections
Shortcuts