Thank you Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Thank you Tom Brady

For 11 years of absolute greatness.  Keep it up and get us #4 this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Thank you Tom Brady

Simply the Best!  Better then all the Rest!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Right on!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Ditto. We as fans should be thankful for the perennial greatness that is the New England Patriots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Can't believe the score, twice(!) against this defense.

They need to probably do this twice more if the the "D" is going to give up 28 again. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They need to probably do this twice more if the the "D" is going to give up 28 again. 

[/QUOTE]

i thought the defense played well, the texans had alot of calls go their way that helped them move the ball down the field....but the defense and offense both played well today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i thought the defense played well, the texans had alot of calls go their way that helped them move the ball down the field....but the defense and offense both played well today.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. The defense played, I think, better than the score would indicate. Keep in mind the ridiculous field position surrendered by our special teams. We did well to contain Foster, and the pass defense didn't let up much until late in the game.

It would have been nice to see the defense finish though, i.e. not giving up those last two touchdowns. But as people have said, the refs did make calls that extended a couple Texans drives.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hell yeah!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Simply the Best!  Better then all the Rest!!

[/QUOTE]

great tribute song tfb

if pats win the sb, they should play that song and have him walk around the stadium and wave to the fans

(and play it every pregame when brady comes out).

ok thats what id love to happen, not that it ever would.

:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That seems a bit harsh on the D. Kick coverage gave up three long returns, two of which were for 60+ and 90+ yards to Manning. 14 of the Texans' 28 points were enabled by those two returns. Otherwise, defense played very, very well. In fact, this was a well-rounded playoff win - good on pass and rush offense, good on pass and rush defense, not seen around here for quite a while. Special teams need counseling this week. They were horrible to watch. I was very happy with the quality of play. And, of course, Tom Terrific was his usual extraordinary self.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

TB is truly amazing.  Yesterday was just another example why this guy has to be in the discussion as the best ever.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Spot on. The QB with the most post season win of all time. Great player and time to get that number 4 ring.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

True indeed.  Years from now, when all this is over and BB, TB, Vince, Gronk, Welker, and maybe Hernandez are in the hall of fame, we'll be telling kids born too late to have witnessed these past 11 years, what it was all about.  It will be so unbelievable that they'll have to look it up on their wristband computers - and even then, it'll be hard for them to believe it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to gr82bme's comment:
    [QUOTE]

True indeed.  Years from now, when all this is over and BB, TB, Vince, Gronk, Welker, and maybe Hernandez are in the hall of fame, we'll be telling kids born too late to have witnessed these past 11 years, what it was all about.  It will be so unbelievable that they'll have to look it up on their wristband computers - and even then, it'll be hard for them to believe it.

[/QUOTE]

:)

(laughing)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

We are lucky to have him. It makes me sad to even think about patriot's life without him :(

got to enjoy it while we can :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Brady is so amazing. He makes it look so easy. I love watching him play. All the talk about Peyton and Peterson for MVP, both are home, Peyton probably is delivering his Papa John's pizza's.. Peyton maybe a great QB but HOW many post season wins does he have????? Brady is The Best QB I have ever seen!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts