Thanks All

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Thanks All

I've appreciated all of the hugs and kisses today.  Didn't expect anything less. 

I've got some good news for you all.  Brady will be a year + post op when the new season starts AND the pats play the colts in Foxboro in November (good weather is not a guarantee).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: Thanks All

Awww, poor Dogg, lets feel sorry for her and her bitter tears today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Kiss

see ya in November

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Tas - I have tried not to make excuses, because I don't think there are any to be made.  I do wish the colts would have challenged the onside kick because I think I saw in the replay that it looked like a Colts possessed it before the scrum.  I could be wrong.  I haven't watched it again. 

The fact is the saints made the plays they had to and the colts did not.  There were only a couple of those but they were enough. 

I will disagree with you that the colts COULD NOT beat the Saints.  They could have.  By this I mean, the Colts are good enough to beat the saints, but they didn't yesterday. 

According to Vegas, the colts are the current favorites to win the SB next year.  So I got that to look forward to.  Smile

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

It was a good game.  Manning made a poor throw while being pressured but the real props go to the defense that read it all the way.  I'm sure Manning wishes he threw more to the outside of Wayne.  Because of the pressure on Manning, Porter had time to read the play and jump the route.   That's why getting pressure on the qb, any qb is so important.  I hope the Pats can do that better next year. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Vilma was a bad asz.

We could have picked him up off the scrap heap a few years ago.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

so the Colts are the favorite to win according to Vegas huh? Well how well did Vegas predict this superbowl?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Salcon - I did say during the game that the pats were getting good pressure up the middle.  They weren't getting to Manning, but the push was causing him to continue to backpeddle frequently.  Occassionally, it had an effect. 

Don't know if it did on his int, because Porter said he knew it was coming, but they did get a good push up the middle throughout the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

The Saints played with a ton of emotion.  They wanted it more.  I'll be the unpopular Pats fan though and say that the Colts are still a very good team, led by a very good organization, with a great QB.  I don't think Manning will no longer be a 1st ballot HoF'er because of yesterday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yeah Brady should get in the HoF before forehead boy

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from philbert. Show philbert's posts

Doggg,
    The Colts will be a dangerous team as long as Payton is the QB and NaPolian builds a team around him.  I didn't think they would make it a far as they did dealing with the injuries they on the defense, especially the secondary,  and breaking in the new receivers they had this year. I think it has become a bigger rivalry for us then Miami these days, certainly bigger than Buffalo.
    We feel your pain, having been through it two years ago. And it will be a long offseason for you.  But I surely am glad I won't have to hear it or read it from the media (our own sportswriters ) and the other Colts trolls(ColtsBabe or something like that)  during the off-season how wonderful Manning is and that the Colts were team of the decade and that the Patriots have passed the baton to the Colts.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

dj - I agree with you.

66 - do you know?  would that be unchallengeable?  I really don't.  Doesn't matter, I suppose.  If the refs couldn't see that someone had the ball (if the colt did), then the scrum ensues.  I betting a colt or two lost a nad in there.  LOL. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

66 - do you know?  would that be unchallengeable?

I think it is challengeable, but it would be a bad decision. I have never seen a camera angle really show who has complete control unless they got it before all the bodies hit.

The scrum last night showed a colt pulling it in, but that was right after a Saint had it so I don't think any angle would overturn it with incontrovertible evidence.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Well done for coming on here the day after a SB loss. At least your team made it. Unless the Pats fill some major holes on D,the Oline and running back they won't be there for a while yet. Manning was good yesterday apart from the pick. He still can't be compared to Brady though as Brady has produced with the game on the line in 4 superbowls. He won 3 and his oline and D let him down in the 4th one. Vilma would have been a good buy when he was on the scrap heap a few years ago

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from J.Bolt. Show J.Bolt's posts

You're welcome, now stuff it.

enjoy the off season

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Root - I am going to look at it tonight.  What I thought I remembered was that it got to the Saints players legs and that is when the colt jumped on it.  Again, there is almost no way a ref could have seen that, but if the 2 point conversion can be slo-mo'd for possession, why not this? 

c'est la vie

Brad, next year will be very interesting for the Colts.  Mudd is retiring for sure.  I think Manning spends as much time with him as Moore.  The colts also have to work on their Oline.  They are starting 2 guys (one from the Arena league) because significantly higher draft picks have not panned out thus far. 

I believe Bullitt's contract is up, too. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

jbolt - what happened to your old moniker, and why are you here today?  You haven't shown up since your team bowed out and now the QB you let go is a Superbowl champion and mvp. 

I'll bet that tastes good in SD.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, you asked Jbolt "why he is here today"

why are you here?

and then you rub it in his face about the fact the Chargers gave up on Brees.

dang, that's not right

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Yeah, but definite poetic justice that Brees has the ring now.  Something Rivers will probably never get.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J.Bolt. Show J.Bolt's posts

UD

Peyton played like the average QB he is.
    You can try all you want to divert disaster, but, your QB served up the clincher. And the whole world saw it.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NewLaw. Show NewLaw's posts

Peyton played like the average QB he is.

than what is Rivers, below average.
    please when your QB has help to deliver you 3 SB and many amazing seasons, i have learned to forgive them for 2007. Great QB's aren't perfect, but Manning isn't that good.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

JBolt why are you even here? The 'looks good on paper but gacks every playoffs' discussion is hosted on the Cowboys site.

Dogg you should host a TV show in Indy called 'Welcome To Reality' cause it seems like most of your fellow Colts fans are having trouble excepting that the better team won.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 2/8/2010
    I will disagree with you that the colts COULD NOT beat the Saints.  They could have.  By this I mean, the Colts are good enough to beat the saints, but they didn't yesterday. 

According to Vegas, the colts are the current favorites to win the SB next year.  So I got that to look forward to. 

The Saints are a better team than everyone gives then credit for....Saints had been demolishing other teams where Indy was just squeaking by in come back wins....The Saints had a better all around team...offense, defense, special teams, coaching.....but don't take this the wrong way.....the Saints would have beaten anyone in the AFC this year.

As far as Vegas....please tell me the last time that they were right on thier prediction.....also, if anyone is dumb enough to pick a Super Bowl winner for next year now before the pre-season transactions start, they should just give me their money...

Sections
Shortcuts