Thanks BFB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Re: Thanks BFB

Seen the thread title and instantly knew who it was. 

BB is great but I feel spending all my time on this forum repeating that and pulling his wire is something the man himself probably wouldn't enjoy.

Best decisions for the team, T E A M!! Not for himself!

Rusty is a one trick pony who seems to care little about the team and instead spends all his time rationalising BB's bad decisions and glorifying his sucesses whilst simultaneously constantly bashing the greatest Patriot player of all time

Discuss:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMke's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

See if you can figure this out

[/QUOTE]

I got it.

Bundle of sticks replacing the letters OP = OP is a f@g.  funny sign.

[/QUOTE]

Again I must ask the Globe, why do you allow this fool to post his hate here? I don't get it.

[/QUOTE]

What is the hate?

[/QUOTE]

No need for the derogatory language here...at the end of the day I would like to believe we are all better than that.

[/QUOTE]

I guess that word isn't preferred these days. But hate? Do you liken it to the n-word in impact? Not everybody is on board with the gay thing being the same status as the race thing. I know some people act like it is; but that's in their mind, not everybody's.

[/QUOTE]

I'm on board with one thing, I got nothing against nobody. We should do our best to keep it cordial I would say. The word does not allow us to have a better football discussion. It's also a Freudian slip but I suppose I should leave that for another day.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to offend you with the picture, but I have no problem offending Rusty since he calls names and offends people here on a daily basis.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

See if you can figure this out

[/QUOTE]

I got it.

Bundle of sticks replacing the letters OP = OP is a f@g.  funny sign.

[/QUOTE]

Again I must ask the Globe, why do you allow this fool to post his hate here? I don't get it.

[/QUOTE]

What is the hate?

[/QUOTE]

No need for the derogatory language here...at the end of the day I would like to believe we are all better than that.

[/QUOTE]

I guess that word isn't preferred these days. But hate? Do you liken it to the n-word in impact? Not everybody is on board with the gay thing being the same status as the race thing. I know some people act like it is; but that's in their mind, not everybody's.

[/QUOTE]

I'm on board with one thing, I got nothing against nobody. We should do our best to keep it cordial I would say. The word does not allow us to have a better football discussion. It's also a Freudian slip but I suppose I should leave that for another day.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to offend you with the picture, but I have no problem offending Rusty since he calls names and offends people here on a daily basis.

[/QUOTE]

The word crosses lines....TFB12...I consider you to be a real good guy...but sometimes when people open fire others may get hit. No reason to lower yourself in that manner...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to danemcmenamin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BB is great but I feel spending all my time on this forum repeating that and pulling his wire is something the man himself probably wouldn't enjoy.

Rusty is a one trick pony who seems to care little about the team and instead spends all his time rationalising BB's bad decisions and glorifying his sucesses whilst simultaneously constantly bashing the greatest Patriot player of all time

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

That's a fair statement. Strangely it is Rusty who leads the charge questioning BB's coaching, then like a phoney acts like he isn't. Somehow he sells the lie (to a few) that he can complain about the lack of running or too much shotgun spread, and that has nothing to do with BB's coaching. Conversely, those of us who question his GM work seldom if ever rant about the way he runs the team on the field.

Brady has had his bad days. None have any problem admitting that. But in each case everybody around him has been a problem as well.

Guys like Rusty shower praise on BB's high draft picks like Spikes, Cunningham, Dowling, Chung, Butler and Meriweather, and when BB lets them walk after the rookie deal, they are silent.

I guess a little honesty is asking too much of some here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[/QUOTE]

It's not just one poster. There are too many here who have little to contribute but hatred for one another to make a list. If BDC were to crack down on all of the nonsense BS trash talk, there wouldn't be much of anything else left.

Sadly SMH.

edit: How's that for honesty, Babe?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

The word crosses lines....TFB12...I consider you to be a real good guy...but sometimes when people open fire others may get hit. No reason to lower yourself in that manner...

[/QUOTE]

Point taken.  While I like to push the envelop at times I will try and do so to where it will not offend others.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's not just one poster. There are too many here who have little to contribute but hatred for one another to make a list. If BDC were to crack down on all of the nonsense BS trash talk, there wouldn't be much of anything else left.

Sadly SMH.

[/QUOTE]

Antibody, I would submit the opposite. The reason there is so little football talk here is because there is too much trash talk. A lot of the posters whose opinions I respect have left because of it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seriously.  Anyone who does this needs to go kick rocks.

How difficult is it to edit the quote box?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

In response to antibody's comment:

Sadly SMH.

Antibody, I would submit the opposite. The reason there is so little football talk here is because there is too much trash talk. A lot of the posters whose opinions I respect have left because of it. 

[/QUOTE]

No matter which hand you slice it with the it's the same cut. The point is that there are too many posters who value the trash. Too many trolls welcomed while Pats fans are are ridiculed and disrespected... or outright ignored. Sad to say I don't see this changing any time soon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nuff said.

Without BB, none of this is possible.

Discuss:

Explain "This"

[/QUOTE]

BeanTurd's obsession with praising his master and accepting no criticism whatsoever for his decisions that in many cases have hurt the team. Everything is Brady's fault  but nothing for BB. The constant and tiresome tongue-cleansing of BB's sack by Mr Trombone is the one constant in this world

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

What a nice little troll thread. Anything that includes a short, lame opening followed by "Discuss:" is not a thread worth paying serious attention to.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Seriously.  Anyone who does this needs to go kick rocks.

How difficult is it to edit the quote box?

Why can't people just take a extra few seconds to do it right?

Notice no "QUOTE" text  and it's all in the box!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Well there really isn't a whole lot to talk about right now.  We aren't going to see much action until the draft.  We can really only talk so much about the draft, nobody has any idea who will be drafted, it's all just speculation at this point.  The fun in that doesn't last long, we can all say who we want, make our wish list but after a while that is boring and beat to death.  I assume we will see many silly threads pop up over the next month.  Why not have some fun while we wait for the action to start.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Discuss this, your love for all things BB is unnatural and creepy.  How many teams have won a superbowl since the last time BB did, yet you claim "none of this is possible"?  The only thing more disturbing than your creepy fascination with BB is your arrogance.

[/QUOTE]

So you think that a team should win one every couple of years? Can you name the team that doers that?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

That's a fair statement. Strangely it is Rusty who leads the charge questioning BB's coaching, then like a phoney acts like he isn't. Somehow he sells the lie (to a few) that he can complain about the lack of running or too much shotgun spread, and that has nothing to do with BB's coaching. Conversely, those of us who question his GM work seldom if ever rant about the way he runs the team on the field.

Brady has had his bad days. None have any problem admitting that. But in each case everybody around him has been a problem as well.

Guys like Rusty shower praise on BB's high draft picks like Spikes, Cunningham, Dowling, Chung, Butler and Meriweather, and when BB lets them walk after the rookie deal, they are silent.

[/QUOTE]

Says the person who claims to be a devout Christian yet at the same time is a rude, egotistical jerk. Maybe you can quote which teachings of Jesus admire those traits

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Discuss:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Says the person who claims to be a devout Christian yet at the same time is a rude, egotistical jerk. Maybe you can quote which teachings of Jesus admire those traits

[/QUOTE]

The Book of Hypocriticus.